Tricks to help pip ?

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hey all,
Been looking (for a good while) at running a test e deca cycle or a test p npp cycle . Noticed recently that I can get a good deal on a cresco test p npp mix 100/100 . But, I understand that the Pip off that test p npp mix could be pretty bad, any tricks to help with stopping pip pain? Also , if anyone's got an opinion on cresco labs gear or anything I'd love to hear it.
If its easier to just do test deca rout then ill do that.
Cheers all
Tia

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't use vials with multiple compounds. The bast solvents I them is what causes the pip. Also you don't know if you're getting the exact ratio in every shot. Just buy them separately

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Think im better off doing test e deca ?
Depends if you if you want long or short acting esters. If you go deca test e you can get away with pinning once a week altho I prefer twice. If you go test p npp than it's EOD

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Think im better off doing test e deca ?
That's not what he's saying,

Buy whatever your going to use in separate vials.

When they start combining **** or doing high mg per ml blends they put in shitty toxic solvents. Not only do they hurt, but they also hurt your health markers more, usually systemic inflammation.

If pip is a virgin muscle then train that muscle.

Pin delts? Train delts, pin glutes? Get the muscles working so you flood the area with blood and it helps. Eventually you won't get pip any more.

Now, if the pip is actually from the gear then it's always gonna hurt because it's the gear.

Also, sounds like this is your first cycle?

If so then use long ester test only to start, e or c. Then maybe after 8 weeks or so if you wanna throw in some npp or something fast acting have at it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long esters that come in 350mg/ml or higher is crap, 300 max expect eq, eq seems to hold in solution at higher mg without solvents, primo 200max

Short esters 100-150mg/ml tops

So your prop/npp blend is 100/100, that's 200mg per ml. You can't fit that into solution without adding a bunch of solvents.

This is why pharma makes there long esters 200-250mg and there short esters 50-100mg

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Long esters that come in 350mg/ml or higher is crap, 300 max expect eq, eq seems to hold in solution at higher mg without solvents, primo 200max

Short esters 100-150mg/ml tops

So your prop/npp blend is 100/100, that's 200mg per ml. You can't fit that into solution without adding a bunch of solvents.

This is why pharma makes there long esters 200-250mg and there short esters 50-100mg
This☝ @Smont Just explains things better than I do