Tribulus vs TRT (trying to stay natural)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thought a certain someone had stole your avatar for their latest troll account when I first saw this thread lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thought a certain someone had stole your avatar for their latest troll account when I first saw this thread lol
It’s been a little while since their last one lmao

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL.

I still like tribulus personally but realize what it can do and what it cannot. #protodioscin4LIFE

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL.

I still like tribulus personally but realize what it can do and what it cannot. #protodioscin4LIFE
I think that a lot of backlash on Tribulus was because of how overhyped it was at one time - but also in context, back when Tribulus was first available, we didn't have 90%+ of the ingredients that we have now and back in that time period, it was assumed by many people that if something increased your libido that it increased testosterone levels. Now days, we know that to be false, but that wasn't nearly as common knowledge back when Tribulus first came out.

Tribulus is actually a great ingredient for libido for a lot of people imo; that's why we still make our Tribulus-750 product. I don't talk about it on here bc there is so much anti-Tribulus sentiment, but it sells well and a lot of people love it for libido.