Tribulus Libido

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I got proviron, I got it thinking it would make me horny and it did not. It made me extremely aggressive like steam coming outta my ears aggressive. I stopped taking it because I hated everything

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I got proviron, I got it thinking it would make me horny and it did not. It made me extremely aggressive like steam coming outta my ears aggressive. I stopped taking it because I hated everything
Proviron is not a solution but just "quick fix" anyway. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is that when and why you became the PUNKROCKER, lol.....

just kidding...:laugh:

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of aggression, I'm currently on a dymethazine cycle 7 days in. Feeling anxious but surprisingly no aggression which is interesting because dymethazine (roxilon) is a DHT derivative Anabolic with an extremely similar chemical structure to proviron which is basically pure dht. You'd think I'd be pissed off on the DMZ, but nope just paranoid as all hell. Go figure

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of aggression, I'm currently on a dymethazine cycle 7 days in. Feeling anxious but surprisingly no aggression which is interesting because dymethazine (roxilon) is a DHT derivative Anabolic with an extremely similar chemical structure to proviron which is basically pure dht. You'd think I'd be pissed off on the DMZ, but nope just paranoid as all hell. Go figure
Totalty different chemical even its DHT derivative :)modified DHT so its not so androgenic actually

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totalty different chemical even its DHT derivative :)
All I know is that 7 days in and I'm already looking better, strong as hell in the gym too. Downing fish oil like there's no tommorow.....my precious HDL...... precious....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I know is that 7 days in and I'm already looking better, strong as hell in the gym too. Downing fish oil like there's no tommorow.....my precious HDL...... precious....
And it has some nice anabolic effect too while proviron is not anabolic

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it has some nice anabolic effect too while proviron is not anabolic
Yeah I only used proviron for maybe 4 or 5 days and then I decided that enough was enough. I think proviron would help my workouts though because of my raw aggression. Definitely would wreck some deadlifts with that.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is two Superdrol molecules with a nitrogen azine bridge. It tends to calm down the side effects compared to straight Superdrol.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is two with Superdrol molecules with a nitrogen azine bridge. It tends to calm down the side effects compared to straight Superdrol.
So supposedly DMZ is supposed to be less harsh than superdrol with more manageable sides. Well let me tell you, on 20mg a day I am retarded strong, making noticeable gains within 7 days, and feel crazy anxiety!! If this is what dmz does then I'll NEVER touch superdrol

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol isn't bad at 10-20mg daily. I've gone as high as 60mg when I was younger and it starts to get androgenic at that dose. I don't recommend it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is two Superdrol molecules with a nitrogen azine bridge. It tends to calm down the side effects compared to straight Superdrol.
Correct and it has a methyl group at carbon 2 which increase anabolic potency

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are 2 points making this "worthless" for us:

1: "when it is administered in super-physiological doses for 6 weeks*"
2. " Do anabolic steroids exert direct effects on the fiber type composition and cross-sectional area of skeletal muscle fibers of sedentary and high-intensity, aerobically-exercised transgenic mice."
Jacked mice. Like that episode of Tom and Jerry when Jerry gets all jacked and Tom tries to beat him up with no success and Jerry just keeps coming at him all jacked. Yeah

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jacked mice. Like that episode of Tom and Jerry when Jerry gets all jacked and Tom tries to beat him up with no success and Jerry just keeps coming at him all jacked. Yeah
Hehe yes I remember that