MichaelKies
Member
Question on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???
Thanks for the input!
Thanks for the input!
In general, is 2 weeks off sufficient???
Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
Question on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???
Thanks for the input!
Question on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???
Thanks for the input!
Something like Diesel Test Hardcore...?
How about something like Diesel Test Hardcore??
dth isnt a "trib product" its an herbal test booster that contains tribulus.
I call a "trib product" like optimum trib, or NOW trib.
the lower cost trib's, I wouldnt call them "cheap" because they do work at high doses like 6 caps day for libido.
that shittle make you horny as a mothafukaQuestion on Trib....Should it be cycled or is it safe to be taken continously? (39 years old). Any recommendations on the best Trib products out there???
Thanks for the input!
that shittle make you horny as a mothafuka
indeed they do .. yah i was taking around 4-6cap/day of 625mg/each tribuls ..and worked pretty good
might give your product a try during my pct
yep sometimes I take 3 Optimum trib caps with 4/5 DTH day......makes me really really really horny. But some of the cheap trib products are actually cheap.
Why not take ur trib test extreme? I just put some of that in my cart today along with a couple shirts. muahaha
TTE works to increase my test and makes me more aggressive with dth, cheap trib just makes me more horny with dth and I can take 4 Dth. When i take 5 or more dth with the libido comes aggression.
its like the old trib test (regular) was great with dth to amplify the libido effects.
u will see with tte and Dth, or 8 TTE caps a day 3/3/2 you will get really aggressive.