TRIAZOLE MOA?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Quick question,
is triazoles main purpose as an anti e reducing estrogen supp, or is it more of a test booster that reduces estrogen just a little
keen to sample it if its mainly an anti e?
Gracias

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I don't, sorry. But I stand by our products as I firmly believe they are the best available on the market.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
you dont know or dont think it will compare?

just wanted to confirm triazole is deffo a anti e as its main purpose b4 i purchased it?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
you dont know or dont think it will compare?

just wanted to confirm triazole is deffo a anti e as its main purpose b4 i purchased it?
Sorry, I misread your post. Basically I try not to comment on the products of other companies and only focus on promoting the products of DS as I believe them to be the best of their categories available. Unless I think a product by another company is good enough to promote for them and use it myself. :)

And yes, Triazole is fundamentally an anti-e. Test increase is a consequence of this effect.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
ok thanks, just wanted to check it was a strong anti e and not just a strong tbooster

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say props on triazole, I finally got around to trying it, and Im pretty Impressed.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
me too, mine should be arriving at any minute now. can't wait to give it a go. and will definitely post a brief review.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Just wanted to say props on triazole, I finally got around to trying it, and Im pretty Impressed.
Sounds good, what were your results, did you run it with anything else though?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, what were your results, did you run it with anything else though?
Just ran it solo. I was pretty impressed with it, hardened up a little, felt good, strong, balls hanging, libido up, definitely had a legitimate effect on hormones, overall will buy again and recommend.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Just ran it solo. I was pretty impressed with it, hardened up a little, felt good, strong, balls hanging, libido up, definitely had a legitimate effect on hormones, overall will buy again and recommend.
Did you dry up any and loose water weight like some users report off ais?
Nice1 sounds good, on my list to try for solo run

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Did you dry up any and loose water weight like some users report off ais?
Nice1 sounds good, on my list to try for solo run
Yes, thats what I meant by hardened up.