Trial 10 Cap run of Hydrazine by Hydrapharm, Sponsored run Predator Nutrition

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging this pre workout based product over the next week and a half.

Details about my self:

24 Years Old, 5 ft 7.5, 178.25lbs based on last Sundays AM weight in.

I have been training since 12-13 years old and have tried a range of products in the pre workout category, one of the 1st was the OG DS Craze, Pro Supps Hyde v2, BBW Rage Reborn, Ferrox AMped, Mesomorph, ANS Ritual, Craze V2, Frenzy, Dust Extreme, Riot, PES Prolific. there maybe more but these are a few of the major ones i have used over the years.

Edit: some more i have used include:

PES High Volume, iForce Maxout and Hemavo2 Max, Purus Labs Condense, OL Conquer, OL Hydro3.

I am currently cutting, and 11 weeks into my dieting, the 1st 6 were keto and past 4 have been strict PSMF, so any boost in workout performance is a bonus for me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, this should be interesting given how much hype there is for this product at least in the review section

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was Chest.

I dosed 1 cap of Hydrazine 45 mins pre workout, 1.5 - 2 hrs after first meal which was 300g broccoli and 200g chicken breast.

1 Warm up Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes 10 x 50lb dumbbells each arm

2 x Sets - 10 reps with 66lb dumbbells each arm

*1 x 10 reps with 82lb* dumbbells each arm, these felt heavier, but i was able to perform 2 extra reps this week vs last which i attribute to the hydrazine.

Dumbbell Chest Pullovers:

4 x 10 with 126lb dumbbell * training partner noticed form seemed smoother on this movement vs last session and i was able to go lower and get more of a stretch, these did feel easier than normal and i had a greater mind to muscle connection.

Barbell Bench-press:

1 x 10 - 209lbs 1 x 10 - 231lbs, *1 x 8 253lbs* " this was 11lbs heavier than last week for same reps, 1 x 220lbs x 12. * after last set chest is normally hammered before next two exercises.

1 x 10 Incline Dumbbell Benchpress, 93lbs each arm.

3 x 10 Incline Dumbbell Benchpress 93lbs each arm Compound Superset with:

3 x 10 Incline Dumbbell Flyes with 50lb dumbbells in each arm * normally when super setting dumbbell bench and flyes i get tired on the flyes and feel a major burn, this was absent from today's session, it is a similar feel to Craze V1 where i was able to perform tons of reps without the normal burn and fatigue which made the workout much easier.

Overall i had a great workout, i had an improved mood and focus unlike that with DMAA or AMP based products that i have tried in the past, the tunnel vision effect and enhanced focus makes contracting the muscles much easier, all this is from one cap, i was thinking of jumping straight into 2 caps but am going to follow Predators note / letter of 1 cap for 1st 4 workouts and then 2 for other 3 so i can provide a total of 7 days worth of feedback vs 5 if i went straight to max dose.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
PredNutrition

So you can follow along.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I made the mistake of 2 caps first time, was serious focus in the gym but when I finished I was wired for hours and not a good wired haha

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I made the mistake of 2 caps first time, was serious focus in the gym but when I finished I was wired for hours and not a good wired haha
I found a good effect from just one cap and i have a high tolerance to stims, did you lower back to 1 or stay at the 2 cap dose.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I loved the products was lucky to try out a sample me and my friend did a 2 hour chest workout and after we could have done it again

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I found a good effect from just one cap and i have a high tolerance to stims, did you lower back to 1 or stay at the 2 cap dose.
Went back to one, not near the rush but exact same focus so I was still impressed! I also have a high tolerance to stims, and this is a bit like OG craze but less cracked out feeling!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was Back & Biceps.

I dosed 1 cap of Hydrazine 45 mins pre workout fasted unlike yesterday

1 Warm up Single Arm Dumbbell Rows 10 x 50lb dumbbell each arm

1 Set Single Arm Dumbbell Rows 10 x 110lb dumbbell each arm *per side

1 Set Single Arm Dumbbell Rows 10 x 132lb dumbbell each arm *per side

1 Set Single Arm Dumbbell Rows 10 x 143lb dumbbell each arm *per side

1 Set Single Arm Dumbbell Rows 6 x 154lb dumbbell each arm *per side " most i normally use is around 120-130lbs in my own gym, but did these at different gym which was why i tested heavier weights, also had great feeling from just the 1 cap of hydrazine and great energy levels despite training fasted.

Barbell Rows, with V grip:

1 x 10 180 lbs i have included 45lb bar in weight as well as three 45lbs discs

1 x 10 225 lbs

1 x 10 270 lbs

1 x 8 292 lbs * range of motion was limited due to size of discs on bar, maybe i will use 15kg plates next time to improve movement, overall i felt good and was able to push with heavy weight despite being low on food / energy normally.

Machine Wide Grip Rows,

1 x 10 (14 Plates on machine, max is 20 no weight on the plates)

1 x 10 (13 Plates on machine.

1 x 10 (14 Plates on machine

1 x 12 (13 Plates on machine

Wide Grip Pull downs

1 x 10 (12 Plates on machine

1 x 10 ( 12 Plates on machine

1 x 10 ( 12 Plates on machine

1 x 12 ( 11 Plates on machine, *Overall these felt good slightly heavier than normal prob from previous work and back muscles being fatigued.

Alternating Bicep Dumbbell Curls,

1 x 20 (38.5 lb dumbbells each arm) *note 10 reps per arm because alternating so 20 total are counted.

1 x 20 (38.5 lb dumbbells each arm) *note 10 reps per arm because alternating so 20 total are counted.

1 x 16 (44 lb dumbbells each arm) *note 8 reps per arm because alternating so 16 total are counted.

1 x 20 (33 lb dumbbells each arm) *note 10 reps per arm because alternating so 20 total are counted.

Standing Dumbbell Single Arm Bent Over Concentration Curls

3 x 10 per arm with 44 lb dumbbell

1 x 10 per arm with 38.5 lb dumbbell

1 x 10 per arm with 27.5 lb dumbbell * drop set directly after previous.

I have had another great workout, i had improved mood and focus again which was just from 1 cap taken, i felt really uplifted and had slight anxiety today but i enjoyed my workout, i also achieved a good bicep pump, i seemed stronger than normal on most exercises which is a major benefit, i also had colours appearing brighter / more vibrant and the more talkative effects which i used to have with the OG Craze, if it remains as effective for tomorrows shoulder workout i will be happy.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Here is the video of some sections of today's workout.
[video=youtube;7uk0LYSh1PM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uk0LYSh1PM[/video]

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 3,

1 cap of Hydrazine 45-50 mins pre workout.

Shoulders and Triceps.

Single Arm Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press Leaning Against Wall For Support

Per Side / Shoulder, 1 x 50 lb 10 reps.

Per Side / Shoulder 1 x 66 lb 12 reps

Per Side / Shoulder 1 x 66 lb 13 reps

Per Side / Shoulder 1 x 66 lb 14 reps

Per Side / Shoulder 1 x 66 lb 20 reps * was feeling good and had good pump which allowed for me to keep going for extra 6 reps compared to previous set, also last week i did one heavier set of 8 reps per side with a 82.5 lb dumbbell, reason i went lighter is i had a cracking due to dryness in joints on left shoulder last week which put me off, i have had shoulder problems in past and want to avoid them due to how much of an impact they have on upper body workout performance.

Single Arm Incline Bench Dumbbell Flyes To Target Rear Delts

Per Arm 4 x 10 with light 22 lb dumbbell, these are quite a strict movement and the rear delt is a small muscle group so i never go heavy on this movement due to form deterioration when using heavy dumbbells.

Single Arm Concentration Dumbbell Raises Leaning Against Wall to target side delts.

Per Arm 4 x 10 with 27.5 lb dumbbell, these are a strict concentration movement which i go light on to feel muscle and target side delts.

Triceps, Tri Set,

Performed 4 sets of each in Triset,

Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks 10 reps per arm one at a time with 27.5 lb dumbbell,

Narrow Grip Bench 10 reps with 165 lbs

Tricep Push Downs with straight bar, 12 reps with 90 lbs, light due to homemade pulley machine, 90 lbs feels more like 160 lbs on commercial pulley.

after performing the tri sets for triceps they were pretty exhausted, i had the same great focus as previous days but energy was not as good, this could just be due to being tired from previous back and chest sessions or due to me already building a slight tolerance to this product, either way i will find out on Saturday when i increase dose to 2 caps pre workout.

Focus from this lets you concentrate more on muscle contractions and really squeeze the muscle, its hard to explain it is a focus unlike any other pre workout i have tried recently.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been going back and forth lately between higher stim pres, and lower stim but better focus so this peaks my intrest. Digging the review and interested to see how 2 caps treat you. Do have a few questions if you dont mind.....Any crashed noticed? Also how long would you say effects last?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been going back and forth lately between higher stim pres, and lower stim but better focus so this peaks my intrest. Digging the review and interested to see how 2 caps treat you. Do have a few questions if you dont mind.....Any crashed noticed? Also how long would you say effects last?
No crash or come down that is harsh like i have had with the original Craze,

I find the focus and mood boost and talkative / social boost last for a few hours, up to 2-3 hours after my workout before i tend to wind down and become relaxed for sleep, i would not recommend taking it within 5-6 hours of your bed time because of the simulating effects.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 4,

1 cap of Hydrazine 60-70 mins pre workout.

Legs,

Seated Leg Curls 5 sets, 1 x 15 155lbs, 1 x 10 170lbs, 1 x 10, 185lbs 1 x 10 200lbs 1 x 10 215lbs

Machine Assisted Squats, 1 x 10 270lbs 1 x 10 360lbs 1 x 10 450lbs 1 x 8 540lbs * sets were not easy but i had more aggression than normal which helped power through my sets.

Leg Extensions, 262lbs *full stack 4 x 12 reps, these felt easier than normal maybe because my legs were already warmed up from the machine squats, i normally just jump straight into these but perform a warm up set of around 25-40 reps with around 150lbs

Lever Arm Style Leg Press 1 x 10 726lbs, 1 x 10 814lbs 1 x 8 902lbs * again not easy but was able to power through them and felt quads more than normal, if i go do far down i feel it all in my glutes and hammys which is not what i am after for anyone who may critique depth of leg press, same thing applies for machine squats, past a certain point it just all comes off my quads and into my glutes.

Seated Calve Raises 1 x 20, 135lbs 1 x 20, 180lbs 1 x 20, 168lbs 1 x 20 157lbs felt more of stretch sharp feeling and cheated more than normal to use heavier weight but felt calves working more than normal.

Standing Calve Raises 4 x 20 - 302lbs full stack, again i went heavier on these but will probable lower weight by around 30-40 lbs like previous sessions so i can work more on form, also i was in a rush to finish and super-setting these when 2 dudes come over and just start adjusting machine prepping to use it without checking, me and my bro found this awkward as we were working as fast to just get our workout done and get out of gym * were not in the best mood only performing workout on a chicken breast and 300 g broccoli or 300 odd calories worth of food and being on a harsh PSMF cut.

Super Set With

Knee Ins Adductor machine 4 x 12 full stack, don't know weight in lbs just know that it is around 20 plates, * i have been doing these for past 6 months now after Jerry Brainum posted a video on generation iron you-tube Channel about them being the only thing to target inner thigh muscles.

Overall workout went great, i maintained weight on all exercises same as last weeks session, just wish i was not interrupted at end of session when super-setting calves with the adductor machine.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 4, Yesterdays workout video.
[video=youtube;eD13KREZ5OA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD13KREZ5OA[/video]

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes bumped up to 2 caps for today's back workout.

I did not feel to great today maybe due to the leg workout and cumulative effects of the weeks worth of workouts combined with PSMF dieting.

Day 5, 2 caps hydrazine 45 mins pre workout.

I had the good level of focus but felt slightly over stimulated and a little nauseous so 2 caps is much stronger for me than 1 and i feel did not work in my benefit, overstimulation usually causes sub par performance in the gym for me.

Dumbbell Rows, 93.5lb dumbbell per side x 10 for warmup, then 4 x 10 per side with 126.5lb dumbbell, this was harder than the previous session and my grip was not best.

T-Bar / V Grip Barbell Rows, 1 x 10 198lbs 1 x 10 220lbs 1 x 10 242lbs 1 x 8 264lbs * was still able to handle usual weights for these and felt slightly better from stims as workout progressed.

Wide Grip Bent Over Barbell Rows, 4 x 10 210lbs * felt comfortable and was able to get squeeze in lower lats from this which i did not have in the previous weeks session.

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns Behind Neck 4 x 20 100lbs, but with this machine feels more like 150-160lbs due to being homebuilt.

also did triple drop set after last 20 x 82lbs 15 x 74lbs 15 x 60lbs, had burn after performing this triple drop set after last 4th main set.

Off day overall today but was still able to manage same weights as previous session, i feel 2 caps of hydrazine was much stronger for me, i will dose 2 for my next workout on Monday after a rest day tomorrow.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Was there any appetite control? Thinking of getting my wife for her upcoming diet.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Was there any appetite control? Thinking of getting my wife for her upcoming diet.
It does work well to reduce appetite by boosting mood and providing more of an energy boost from 1 cap but when you go up to 2 it becomes much stronger, this led to me feeling quite sickly / nauseous on my Saturdays Back workout.

I will dose 2 - 45-60 mins Pre leg workout today and let you all know how i get on.

ECWHY

Awards
Damn, 2 seems like a lot. I'll probably just stick to 1 per workout in my log but interested to see how 2 goes before the next workout.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 6, 2 caps hydrazine 45 mins pre workout.

Leg Session,

I felt quite anxious today and energy levels were not best, i still had the great focus from the Hydrazine but the weights felt much heavier, also i have aching, soreness in my right wrist which prevented me from using my normal deadlift weight, this feeling down is probably just due to the PSMF and me being 14 day with no refeed, i will be going to day 20 non stop PSMF and then refeed on Sunday at around 2000-2300 calories which is still 700-1000 below my maintenance level, but the carb refeeds to help on the Sunday for the Mondays Leg Workouts.

Workout:

Barbell Front Squats, 1 x warmup 10 reps x 154lbs * i knew by this warmup it was going to be a rough session.

3 working sets 10 reps x 198lbs and 1 last set of 10 reps with 220lbs * once blood flow was in my legs and joints warmed up and stopped creaking i felt good, my energy levels did just drop so last set almost resulted in failure * I was able to focus and control movement well which i attribute to the Hydrazine but my normal high strength and aggressive type power that i get with DMAA was absent.

Stiff Leg Deadlifts 3 x 10 with 220lbs and 1 last set of 10 with 231lbs, * normally get up to 264lbs but could not manage it due to wrist problems and weakness with grip today, possibly due to injury.

Single Leg Donkey Calf Raises / used to do with two feet on block but now just perform these unilateral to double up on weight

4 x 20 per leg with 150lbs on back. * performed these controlled and got a great pump, i feel hydrazine works well for improving focus unlike some of the harder hitting DMAA products which lets you achieve a better mind to muscle connection and feel when working out.

Workout is quite basis only having 3 exercises on a monday, i used to add in ab work in form of incline sit ups and barbell twists but have currently stopped training abs.

ECWHY

Awards
Maybe the 2 capsules is inferior to just 1? How many do you have left? Would be interesting to see the effects on the workout the day after the refeed

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 7, Final day, 2 caps Hydrazine 45 mins pre workout.

Had great level of energy and focus for todays chest workout, had slightly same anxious feeling but weights felt lighter again unlike yesterday's workout.

Chest,

Warm up set barbell bench press 121lbs for 10 reps

4 x 10 DB pullovers across bench, classic style to work chest. used the 126.5lb dumbbell for this which felt lighter than normal which i attribute to the hydrazine.

1 x 10 BB Bench Press 209lbs

1 x 10 BB Bench Press 231lbs

1 x 8 BB Bench Press 242lbs *Felt heavy but was easier than last week's session.

1 x 10 BB Bench Press 231lbs

4 x 11 Decline DB Bench Press with 93.5lb dumbbells.

4 x 12 Incline Dumbbell Flyes 66lb dumbbell in each hand. * felt good so performed single drop set after last set 1 x 10 with 50lb dumbbells.

Overall i had a good chest workout and was able to get a slight pump despite running PSMF.

I will update with my final review on Hydrazine Later / tomorrow

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the 2 capsules is inferior to just 1? How many do you have left? Would be interesting to see the effects on the workout the day after the refeed
Only 2 which i have just used for my last day, day 7, i ran the product as stated in the letter from predator nutrition.

Full review with more details is to follow.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my last day running Hydrazine,

My final thoughts are that is is very potent and 1 cap is plenty to have a great workout but i tested 2 caps for 3 workouts to see if a higher dose equals higher strength output in which it did not, it just provides anxiety and overstimulation which made me more shaky than normal.

This is better because the 60 cap pot should last 60 workouts which is around 2 months supply, this justifies the cost of being around £55-60 for 2 months supply if used every day,

I would rate this 5/5 for Focus due to it providing a great sense of being in the zone and having more sensation of mind to muscle feel allowing for adjustments to be made to exercises to feel muscle more, also it does provide an energy boost and helps in the endurance department but not as effective as AMP or DMAA based pre workouts.

It gets 5/5 for the convenience of use due to it being a small pill which can be taken with you if on the go and used 30-45 mins pre workout with a little water to wash it down.

The formulation is a prop blend so you do not know the dosing of the separate ingredients other than each cap is 700mg And Bauhinia Purpurea Extract and Cacao Extract are at the top of the blend followed by Caffeine, and two other herbs / plant extracts. so i give it 4/5 because it still works nonetheless.

For Workout strength i give it 3.5/5, it did allow for me to use heavy weight despite my calorie deficit, but was not a major kick like you get with DMAA or AMP, therefore i feel this is less suited for heavy leg sessions where the power increase is desired, but it does work much better when performing back, chest, arms and shoulder workouts which i never normally use DMAA or AMP for so i cannot compare them to this for them workouts but feel better than any other high caffeine based pre workout with Hydrazine.

Thanks Predator for sending me the 10 caps to provide a log of this Focus enhancing pre workout, i feel it to be a nice addition to the pre workout market but does not rival products like DS Frenzy, BSL Dust Extreme, APS Mesomorph, mainly DMAA and AMP for overall power output,

I would recommend this to anyone who requires a great level of Focus to activate / work muscles more effectively but not for the brute power and aggression that helps you out big time when performing heavy squats / leg workouts in general on low caloric intakes.

I am not saying it is not as effective as Mesomorph because this does have the edge with the enhanced good mood and tunnel vision like focus which i feel is absent when i use Mesomorph.

ECWHY

Awards
^^Great review. So far, I agree. I really feel like the 1 capsule so far is great, but as stated by Pred. Nutrition, I will try 2 after 4 sessions.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, it's a great pwo for hypertrophy days, I agree it gives you a better sense of mind/muscle but frenzy, meso or conquer is my heavy day pwo

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask how you came about this loggin op btw? Or did I miss a thread?

ECWHY

Awards
Can I ask how you came about this loggin op btw? Or did I miss a thread?
There was a promo by PredNutrition which gave some people on this forum 10 capsules to try

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, it's a great pwo for hypertrophy days, I agree it gives you a better sense of mind/muscle but frenzy, meso or conquer is my heavy day pwo
Totally agree, i like Meso for Leg days and this for everything else they both have their unique strong points.

This is a nice addition to the pre workout market to achieve a better mind to muscle connection which is achieved for me on 1 cap, take into account i do not have a low stim tolerance and have had used 4 scoops of Olympus Labs Blooshr3d Raw, and 1 scoop of mesomorph today in total.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Thanks for the detailed review and with a new preworkout due soon we'll be happy to offer a logging opportunity for you again (this one is more of the mad energy type feel of Frenzy which it sounds like is up your street).

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed review and with a new preworkout due soon we'll be happy to offer a logging opportunity for you again (this one is more of the mad energy type feel of Frenzy which it sounds like is up your street).
Thanks for reply, i would be more than happy to log another one and am up for it.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Excelsior?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Have you tried it yet? If yes what are your thoughts? Alot of reviews say it feels like OG Craze
I havent. I am using Quake , Hydrazine and Hypermax XT at the moment. I will finish my Quake and Hydrazine then take a stim break. Then i will try Excelsior ?. I bought it in advance just in case my state/country customs start seizing pre workout. Just to stock up in advance.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am about to finish my 1st bottle of Hydrazine (60 caps). Still have 10 caps. I am dosing at 2 caps pre workout and 1 cap pre long distance driving. I am rotating 3 pre workouts at the moment. I agree with every aspects stated by OP.

Precise and detailed review. ???