Tri-Dermal DMZ 2.0 Stack Advice

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start my first PH cycle and looking for feedback.

Stats
5'11
26 years old
~167 (~14% BF) at time of posting, but won't start until I'm at 160 (~10% BF)
I have trained for 3 years, only 1 of which I was serious about.
I know I am nowhere near my natural limit but I am still choosing to start a PH cycle.
My situation is unique because of my job. I work for 4 weeks straight then get 2 weeks off. For the 4 weeks I am stuck on the property that I work on and cannot have illegal substances in my possession or I risk losing my job. This leaves me with ONLY OTC supplements for 4 weeks at a time, and 2 weeks at a time that I can use anything.
I have the following in my possession (I have a supplement addiction):

PH/DS:
MASS GH by Olympus Labs
Radar1ne by Olmypus labs
4 Andro by Iron Mag Labs
1 Andro by Iron Mag Labs
EpiAndro by Iron Mag Labs
Super DMZ 2.0 by Blackstone Labs
Super DMZ 3.0 by Iron Mag Labs
Alpha 1 Xtreme by United Muscle Sports
Tri-Dermal by Primeval Labs
Xtreme DMZ by Alpha Lab Technologies
Trest by Olympus Labs

Natural Anabolics:
Lecithin Granules
MyoSynergy & MyoSynergy Elite
Anabeta Elite
X-Factor and X-Gels
Ultimate-T by USP Labs
Alphamax by Performax Labs
Ep1c Unleashed
Magnitropin by Myokem

Support/Post Cycle Products:
Rebirth by BLR
Viron by BLR
Letrone by BLR
Inhibit-E by SNS
Cycle Assist by CEL
Advanced Cycle Support by Iron Mag Labs
TUDCA by Mind & Body

Staples:
Orange Triad
Ergonine
Oximega
Cycle Layout:

Week 1-2
Tri-Dermal 3 pumps (2 pumps AM, 1 PM) (total: 300 mg of 1 and 4 andro, 450mg epiandro)
Cycle Assist by CEL (4 caps AM, 4 caps PM)

Week 3-6
Tri-Dermal 4 pumps (2 pumps AM, 2 PM) (total: 400 mg of 1 and 4 andro, 600mg epiandro)
Super DMZ 2.0 (1 cap AM, 1 PM) (total: 20mg MSTEN 20 mg DMZ)
Xtreme DMZ (1 cap PM) (Week 5-6 only) (16mg DMZ)

Cycle Assist by CEL (4 caps AM, 4 caps PM)
TUDCA by Mind & Body (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM) (total: 1g TUDCA)
Letrone (1 cap AM, 1 cap PM)
Taurine

PCT:
Week 7-10
Nolva 20mg (week 7-8) (the two weeks that I’m at home)
Clomid 25mg (week 7-8) (the two weeks that I’m at home)
Lecithin Granules (2 TBSP PRE, 2 Post)
Anabeta Elite (as directed)
X-Factor or X-Gels (50 day cycle)
AlphaMAX (as directed)
Ep1c Unleashed (2 caps pre)
Rebirth (1 cap AM, 1 PM)
Viron (1 cap AM)
Letrone (1 cap AM)
Reduce XT (as directed) (week 9-12)

All comments and criticisms are welcome as I’m wanting to know how to safely carry out this cycle or something close to it.

Superman_777

Awards
Out of my curiosity, how much would you say you spent on all these products for the 6 week cycle you have listed?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
You seem like you've done your research, and I definitely understand the supplement addiction haha. However, are you sure about running SDMZ 2.0 for your first cycle? As you probably know, it's supposed to be pretty harsh. You could ease into it with just the Tri-Dermal, Cycle Assist (maybe half dosed), and Letrone, and then simplify your PCT too (cut out Nolva or Clomid maybe). Or you could just run Mass GH with 4-Andro for a "test base", and similarly simplify your PCT.

I've only run one cycle (Epistane and Stano Shred) and am in the midst of my second (Ostarine and Dermacrine, will be bridging into 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and LGD), but thought I'd chime in anyway.

You have lots of awesome cycles available with that stash. Trest and Rad are a combo I'm considering. Maybe some of the more experienced guys will help you put together some other ideas.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Tridermal + dmz sounds like an awesome cycle. Like mentioned above it might be a little heavy but if you know your compounds you'll be ok.

I did high dose trest and dmz for my first cycle and that went ok. I think you're on the right track. Tridermal is easy to handle and dmz will feel heavy but you hve enough supports. Good luck on that run!

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
My biggest concern is PCT and not being able to go through a typical 4 week of Clomid and/or Nolva. Would the two weeks be better than not taking them at all?

Also due to not being able to have a RC on hand during my cycle makes me a lot more worried about gyno. Should Letrone be dosed twice a day during PCT or would this be overkill with already taking AlphaMax.

Lastly can you stack Inhibit-E and Letrone?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
My biggest concern is PCT and not being able to go through a typical 4 week of Clomid and/or Nolva. Would the two weeks be better than not taking them at all?

Also due to not being able to have a RC on hand during my cycle makes me a lot more worried about gyno. Should Letrone be dosed twice a day during PCT or would this be overkill with already taking AlphaMax.

There are RC companies that make "research capsules". I'm sure you could get some Nolva/Clomid/AI in that form and just throw it in an Aspirin bottle or something.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
vujade

Being a BLR Rep and a strong proponent what do you think of my PCT?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also due to not being able to have a RC on hand during my cycle makes me a lot more worried about gyno.
Should Letrone be dosed twice a day during PCT or would this be overkill with already taking AlphaMax.
I would only use Letrone once per day during PCT. 1st thing in the morning.

vujade

Being a BLR Rep and a strong proponent what do you think of my PCT?
The only think i would do, is extend the BLR portion of your PCT out, and make sure to do
4 weeks of Rebirth, Viron & Letrone in addition to your 2 week Clomid & Nolva PCT for a total
of 6 weeks.

i would start Viron & Letrone in week 1 and run thru week 6. Rebirth i would add in week 3. No
need to run it with the Clomid & Nolva.