Unanswered TRI-AD MASS or Swole Patrol

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on which one of these 3-AD products is more "legit"? TRI-AD is a prop blend, so no idea how much 3-AD is in there. Leaning toward giving Swole Patrol a run to hopefully add about 5-10 lbs of lean muscle and improve vascularity. From what I've read, sides are very minimal for most. Thoughts?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've personally ran Swole Patrol and loved it. Muscles were harder, as well as crazy pumps and gym aggression (for an andro). The only sides I encountered was an increase of cystic acne on my back and shoulders. I would HIGHLY recommend this product, and am getting more to utilize as a base for my next cycle.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think you’re gonna see those kinds of gains from 3ad. It’s a nice hardener, but not really a mass builder.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've personally ran Swole Patrol and loved it. Muscles were harder, as well as crazy pumps and gym aggression (for an andro). The only sides I encountered was an increase of cystic acne on my back and shoulders. I would HIGHLY recommend this product, and am getting more to utilize as a base for my next cycle.
How was your mood while on 3AD? Does it provide any "feel-good" effects? Any lethargy?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think you’re gonna see those kinds of gains from 3ad. It’s a nice hardener, but not really a mass builder.
Yeah, those expectations are probably on the high side. 3-4 lbs is probably more realistic, although I did read some anecdotes of people gaining 10 lbs with 3AD solo. I have some 1-DHEA that I may stack with it, but was hoping for a good run with no lethargy.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, those expectations are probably on the high side. 3-4 lbs is probably more realistic, although I did read some anecdotes of people gaining 10 lbs with 3AD solo. I have some 1-DHEA that I may stack with it, but was hoping for a good run with no lethargy.
10lbs in how many weeks? And yeah... eat enough and making the scale give you a bigger number is easy. But thats way different than gaining lean mass.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10lbs in how many weeks? And yeah... eat enough and making the scale give you a bigger number is easy. But thats way different than gaining lean mass.
IIRC, it was 8 week cycles, at least the two I saw with those kind of gains. I think they were running it at 75 mg. I don't recall their caloric intake, but I'm sure it was a surplus on some level.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How was your mood while on 3AD? Does it provide any "feel-good" effects? Any lethargy?
I ran 75 mgs throughout the day, lethargy was combated due to what I can only assume was the 4-andro I was taking. The “feel good” came from the muscle hardness which I noticed at my job, as well as others I worked with. This helped to promote a feel good effect which drive me to push harder in the gym. As far as any others I can’t say, maybe a bit more aggression in the gym. Again, not to try to sell you on it, I enjoyed it very much and will be adding it to my next cycle as well