Trestolone TD Behemoth Labz

Paul8474

Awards
Hi everyone,

Long time reader on the forums but never post.

I have been using TD trestolone for a few weeks.

I have observed that some of the trestolone solution has become cloudy and solid. Can DSMO solution, alcohol, or water be added to the bottle reliquify the solution?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone,

Long time reader on the forums but never post.

I have been using TD trestolone for a few weeks.

I have observed that some of the trestolone solution has become cloudy and solid. Can DSMO solution, alcohol, or water be added to the bottle reliquify the solution?

Thanks!
put bottle of trest in some hot water for around 3 minutes, shake well!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
put bottle of trest in some hot water for around 3 minutes, shake well!!!
This^. It happens with most TD formulations I've used unless I make them myself. I can tell you it's totally normal and there is no need to add anything. Let me know if you have any questions about any of our products.

Paul8474

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys! I'll add hot water and shake. I'll account for how much water I use to determine how diluted the solution gets.

@Paul8474 welcome to AM
Thanks!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I doubt they meant to dilute it. They meant put the container in hot water to put it all back in solution.
Exactly. Just heat the dropper.

For the really stubborn ones, I put a shot glass upside down in a small pot and put my droppers on top of the bottom of the shotglass. Then I fill the pot with water until the water is even with the product in the dropper and heat it up.

I haven't had to do that in a while, though. It only got that serious when I had sarms shipped in the winter 🤣

Paul8474

Awards
Exactly. Just heat the dropper.

For the really stubborn ones, I put a shot glass upside down in a small pot and put my droppers on top of the bottom of the shotglass. Then I fill the pot with water until the water is even with the product in the dropper and heat it up.

I haven't had to do that in a while, though. It only got that serious when I had sarms shipped in the winter 🤣
Hahaha hopefully this won't become a crazy science project. :)

Last edited:

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How's the trest been treating you? A friend said their oral superdrol did nothing for him unfortunately :( he dosed at 10mg then 20 mg

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would a trest TD cycle look like and what gains can be expexted? What Adex dosage would be appropriate? 0.25 EOD?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that’s some pricey trest, should’ve went with PRE’s 7-Alpha, way better price per mg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would a trest TD cycle look like and what gains can be expexted? What Adex dosage would be appropriate? 0.25 EOD?
its obviously subjective... in particular your past experience. lets pretend you are not on blast and cruize mode... maybe low dose trt and have played with some andros.. but other wise a low key player when it comes to hormonals. a TD cycle of trest is as bad ass as gobbling abombs all day.. it will blow u up and strip you down. and make you look at the oppisite secks with a new appreciation and zeal.

if your a jacked mofo, TD trest will not be unlike most IM cycles you have ran in the past.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive yet to have an APEX TD fall out of solution. jus sayin
Nor have I. Nos knows what he's doing, and the products reflect that. I've never had one complaint about Apex. 🤘

I plan to change a lot of things. My to-do list is bigger than you'd think, and full of BIG, long-term changes. I didn't come aboard to ride along and collect a check every week. I came to get ish DONE. I hope things work out to where I can bring the company to the forums, there's a LOT I'd like to discuss with you all. 🙂

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive yet to have an APEX TD fall out of solution. jus sayin
it is much more common to happen when being shipped in cold weather, cold is not a friend to transdermals....with that said i ordered a few things from apex last winter and i live in indiana-no issue.

the same can be said for iron legion and iconic formulations, i've not had any issues with them either.

Paul8474

Awards
How's the trest been treating you? A friend said their oral superdrol did nothing for him unfortunately :( he dosed at 10mg then 20 mg
OK, a quick overview.

I started with Fusion Androtest for 4 weeks with mild results. I had lethargy but I supplemented with Dermacrine which helped with energy. I also took Armidex which helped with energy a bit to.

After 4 weeks I decided to incorporate Epistane(had some around) and purchase Trest for a more active cycle. For the first week I was taking 30mg Epistane with 600mg Androtest and was feeling more lethargic. I was taking a lot of Dermacrine to help with fatigue but I still felt tired.

Once I received the Trest I felt completely normal after the second dose. I have not felt lethargic in the 2.5 weeks since starting Trest. It does have the ability to make me feel to amped up and wired. So I try to space the doses out and only take 34 mg a day.

So..

First 4 weeks:
Androtest roughly 5 pills
3 pounds gained with very mild strength gains

Week 4-5:
Androtest
havoc 30mg
6 pounds gained

Week 5-6:
Androtest
havoc 30mg
trestolone 34 mg

Week 6-7:
Havoc 30mg
Trestolone 34 mg

5 pounds gained last 2 weeks. Noticeable strength increases last two weeks.

Week 7+:

Stopping Havoc after 23 days. Want to make things easier with no oral hormones. Was getting headaches, loss of appetite, muscle pumps/cramps. I also slightly pulled a muscle twice deadlifting. I believe things should be easier with just Trest.

I might do another update. Thanks for asking :)

Paul8474

Awards
I am doing around 0.5mg EOD for Adex. I think it's open ended depending on how much water retention you get. Tbh, I do Jiu-Jitsu and other sports so not to focused on weight gain.
Damn that’s some pricey trest, should’ve went with PRE’s 7-Alpha, way better price per mg
Ahh darn. Didn't know that was Trest. Now I know next time. :)

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So you were getting lethargy with 4-AD and Dermacrine solved it? It's strange, as 4-AD should be a better test base than dermacrine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you were getting lethargy with 4-AD and Dermacrine solved it? It's strange, as 4-AD should be a better test base than dermacrine.
I'm not understanding why you had lethargy on 4-AD (OP).

Paul8474

Awards
I wouldn't say it fully resolved it but it definitely helped. Trest fully resolved lethargy.

I don't know why I got lethargy from 4-ad either. :(

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't say it fully resolved it but it definitely helped. Trest fully resolved lethargy.

I don't know why I got lethargy from 4-ad either. :(
So I take you would vouch for behemoth being legit? With borders closed they could come in useful.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for sake of clarity - here's a blog post about this on the iron-legion site

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for sake of clarity - here's a blog post about this on the iron-legion site
great info since winter is coming soon!!!

Paul8474

Awards
So I take you would vouch for behemoth being legit? With borders closed they could come in useful.
The product works in the way the technical write up describes it. So that’s good. 😎

I have only used 40 ml from the first bottle I got and its pretty empty. Heating it lets me extract a little more but I don’t know how much more I can extract out.

Ideally I should be able to get around 60ml of solution.

Maybe I’ll switch to PRE or try IM next time 🙂

Paul8474

Awards
This Is the most mentally stimulative anabolic I’ve taken. Testosterone(300mg) also gives energy but I also felt some fatigue from body processing it.

Epistane actually gave a little energy for first 1-2 weeks too. All other orals gave moderate to bad lethargy pretty immediately.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, in case any other snow mexicans were wondering and found this thread by searching... it made its way here safely. That is all.