Trestolone pregnancy

CV215

Awards
For about 10 weeks now ive been running around 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Deca w/ 5 ius of hgh. Total test is around 3,500 and IGF1 is 437 ng/dl. Been progressively gaining size and strength. 5'8 @ 235lbs bw. Not super lean, but i dont look bad at all because i have pretty big round and full muscle bellies. 7 point caliper says bodyfat is roughly 12%.

I've had this strength goal of hitting 405 on bench. I'm only 5-10 lbs away. Progress has stalled a bit so instead of increasing doses i figured I would add another compound. I used Trestolone Ace a few years ago for a very short time and i remember it was super potent.

So on top of what I'm currently running i decided to add 50mgs of Trest Ace EOD. The first thing i noticed is the incredible feeling its giving me. Almost euphoric. I wake up in this super positive and optimistic mood. The only other time i ever got this feeling was from dbol. This steroid is almost worth taking just for this feeling alone lol.

The only downside is I'm turning into a mess. My stomach has literally starting protruding to the point that i look pregnant. I'm really not holding anymore water elsewhere on the body that i previously didnt have. But my stomach is huge. Its like sticking out of my shirts.

Its absolutely the trestolone that's caused this. Thats pretty obvious. Its just weird that its mainly isolated to my stomach. I'm not constipated or backed up or anything. It doesn't even seem like sub Q water. Its like internal water.

I've been taking like 25mgs Aromasin EOD trying to combat it and its really not doing much in terms of relieving tbe distention.

I don't consider myself very estrogen prone. I can use a good amount of gear and simply have very little need for an AI. This trest is definitely on a whole other level.

If i was starting the cycle from scratch i clearly would have done it differently.

I have a bunch of long esters already built up in my system so it seems like it might complicate things more to try and drop them. I might lower test and deca a little. If i can't get this to go away i might just drop the trest because i was already doing pretty decent on the test/deca. This just seems to be making things more difficult and confusing for my body. Maybe ill just save the trest for when i can start a cycle fresh.

Its just frustrating. It's great and i really dont want to come off it. However i can't stand looking like I'm about to give birth.

I might try some probiotics and digestive enzymes and see if theyll help.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t say it’s the trest but test, trest, deca and hgh all at once but could be wrong but that’s allot of wet compounds plus hgh?

I personally would drop the test low if running trest or deca but I’m in the camp of using test just as a base to keep things running While the other gear does the work. the cycles a bit overkill imo, I would rather run a Dht along with test/deca or test/trest.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For about 10 weeks now ive been running around 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Deca w/ 5 ius of hgh. Total test is around 3,500 and IGF1 is 437 ng/dl. Been progressively gaining size and strength. 5'8 @ 235lbs bw. Not super lean, but i dont look bad at all because i have pretty big round and full muscle bellies. 7 point caliper says bodyfat is roughly 12%.

I've had this strength goal of hitting 405 on bench. I'm only 5-10 lbs away. Progress has stalled a bit so instead of increasing doses i figured I would add another compound. I used Trestolone Ace a few years ago for a very short time and i remember it was super potent.

So on top of what I'm currently running i decided to add 50mgs of Trest Ace EOD. The first thing i noticed is the incredible feeling its giving me. Almost euphoric. I wake up in this super positive and optimistic mood. The only other time i ever got this feeling was from dbol. This steroid is almost worth taking just for this feeling alone lol.

The only downside is I'm turning into a mess. My stomach has literally starting protruding to the point that i look pregnant. I'm really not holding anymore water elsewhere on the body that i previously didnt have. But my stomach is huge. Its like sticking out of my shirts.

Its absolutely the trestolone that's caused this. Thats pretty obvious. Its just weird that its mainly isolated to my stomach. I'm not constipated or backed up or anything. It doesn't even seem like sub Q water. Its like internal water.

I've been taking like 25mgs Aromasin EOD trying to combat it and its really not doing much in terms of relieving tbe distention.

I don't consider myself very estrogen prone. I can use a good amount of gear and simply have very little need for an AI. This trest is definitely on a whole other level.

If i was starting the cycle from scratch i clearly would have done it differently.

I have a bunch of long esters already built up in my system so it seems like it might complicate things more to try and drop them. I might lower test and deca a little. If i can't get this to go away i might just drop the trest because i was already doing pretty decent on the test/deca. This just seems to be making things more difficult and confusing for my body. Maybe ill just save the trest for when i can start a cycle fresh.

Its just frustrating. It's great and i really dont want to come off it. However i can't stand looking like I'm about to give birth.

I might try some probiotics and digestive enzymes and see if theyll help.
Trest causes stomach bloating in some.

CV215

Awards
I wouldn’t say it’s the trest but test, trest, deca and hgh all at once but could be wrong but that’s allot of wet compounds plus hgh?

I personally would drop the test low if running trest or deca but I’m in the camp of using test just as a base to keep things running While the other gear does the work. the cycles a bit overkill imo, I would rather run a Dht along with test/deca or test/trest.
Well, there was no bloat at all until I added the Trest in.. But i absolutely understand what you're saying, its more likely the combination of the three.

Like i had mentioned, if I was starting the cycle from scratch, i would have done it differently. I would have done low test, no deca.

And it is a lot of wet compounds but wet compounds are what helps me with strength and ive kind of plateued on my test/deca cycle so i added the Trest with thw hope of being able to squeeze out just a few extra pounds on the bench.

Basically anything that makes me lose water, makes me lose strength. Most people dont seem to be like that, but unfortunately i am. If i would have added Tren or really any dht instead of the trest I would start drying out and strength would go backwards for me.

If i was running a cycle for enhancing my physique, it would be a lot different. Even though I'm after strength, i still dont want a pregnant gut.

If im ten weeks into a cycle i dont like to make a lot of changes at once. I prefer to only make one change at a time. My rationale for leaving the test and deca dose the same and not dropping it was simply so that if the addition of the trestolone didn't work out I would just be able to drop it and be left right where i was.

If i lowered the test and deca and the trest didn't work out and i had to drop it i would have been all messed up and probably would have had to abandon the whole thing.

Its just weird that the bloat is isolated specifically to my stomach.

I feel like test, tren, and trest would make for a good cycle. The tren would probably help control some of the water.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah trest, such a feel good compound. You make me want to consider that again myself.

but in this situation I’d just drop it now bro. Short ester will clear quick and you should drop back to where you were.

if you need something to bust the plateau maybe look at test suspension or halo pwo? Just on your heavy bench session?

personally I wouldn’t dose the ai’s higher than minimum needed purely as your strength goals would need the estrogen.....

good luck bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like test, tren, and trest would make for a good cycle. The tren would probably help control some of the water.
Yes. Trest will bloat you in the abdomen. This is diminished very easily by adding DHT in just about any form. (I’ve used anything and everything- Msten winnie mast proviron) OR Tren although the doubling of 19nors is gonna be riddled with sides.
I’d I were in your position, I’d drop the deca (or the Trest but I like Trest far more) and add mast (or anything similar) and run another 6-10 weeks.
I’ve also fiddled with ancillaries a lot since Trest bloat and more importantly, gyno, is so problematic, that I’ve found a little evening Prami and a hefty dose of Ralox will really help a lot too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I came in here expecting to read some crazy story about a weekend of unbridled animal-like sex that the OP allegedly had with an overly-fertile woman whose middle and last name he didn't know and didn't even bother to ask. You know, strange sex, "call me Captain Kirk" type of sex. Maybe a little "I'll clean you like a shotgun" sex, and then wipe yourself off afterwards using the drapes sex.

I left disappointed and sad.

Last edited:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad to hear there is a potential solution. First thing that came to mind after reading the description was kwashiorkor and how improbable it is given we're dealing with AAS and in a non-third-world country.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How close are you to making the bench attempt time-wise? This isn’t a complicated equation.

If you are going to just push mgs to hit the bench then do it. You can suck it up and live with the belly for 4-6 weeks. Or you could add Mast on top of it. There’s no way you will be smaller and weaker with trest & a DHT added vs neither there.

Or switch to some Anadrol, or Dbol, or Phera, or M1T, or Mtren, or SD, or literally any combination of water-retentive orals you can maintain sufficient calories on that will provide you the leverage you need provided you can start a peak now.

You do not need to be max weight/leverage every moment of every day. There is a reason guys chug soy sauce or load up on ramen or Chinese the night before squat or bench day. Carb & salt load, next day max 100% without missing. Next week do the same and hit 90-95% of the 100% number. Next week 3 singles at 80%; accessories cut to almost nothing. Next week 60% singles 6 days out. Boom - longterm delayed training effect is created and you can bench 3-4% more than the 100% day that set the peak. This same 4 weeks you would be gassing up on orals.