Trestolone possible LOG.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. I won’t go too much into details about me here but I’m adding trest as a finisher for 4 weeks. My coach was going for orals but i managed to get my point across and we decided to go with trestolone. Now sorry for the wall of text I’m on my cellphone but I’m thinking about doing a thread to log this. I’m not sure yet if this would be a log about my journey into competing or simply a 4-5 weeks log more towards getting to know trestolone and adding up plenty of infos for whoever wants it as I know trest is a pretty unknown compound. Let me know if this is worth logging and if I should go ahead.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d say it’s entirely up to you if you want a longer log or just to document your trestolone response/experience. But people will probably follow either way!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would follow either but trest I love and plan to run again so especially interested to see how you go with it

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm very interested in trest. Please log it!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So the darker side prevailed? 😉
My coach wanted a finisher of oral week 11 to 15. I don’t want to do orals I don’t find them necessary. So we found another options and you guys had put that into my head. He’s okay with it since trest is exactly what he’s looking for.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’d follow. Injections I’m assuming or TD?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d say it’s entirely up to you if you want a longer log or just to document your trestolone response/experience. But people will probably follow either way!
trest aka ment seems pretty well documented to me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
trest aka ment seems pretty well documented to me.
Trestolone is one of the less used drugs in bodybuilding and one of the oils that is the less logged by people and There’s a lot less real life experiences than any other oils IMO. I don’t know what was the point of your comment though? If your very experienced with trestolone You can help us all learn more about it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am very experienced with it, what did you want to know?
Anything that could help my first experience with it smoother if you’re willing to take a minute or two to talk about it. It’s hard to find proper logs and experiments on this compound. I Do trust my coach but he’s old school and I don’t necessarily trust all his POV on steroids. I plan on starting at 25mg ED and possibly stay there too if that’s enough. The plan is to help me break thru the plateau you get in a cycle past week 10. I have nolva, AIs and Caber. My understanding is that Caber would be useless for trest? It’s pretty hard to find proper infos. Am I wrong for trying to go only for AI before adding serms?. Is the dosage enough for what I’m looking for?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything that could help my first experience with it smoother if you’re willing to take a minute or two to talk about it. It’s hard to find proper logs and experiments on this compound. I Do trust my coach but he’s old school and I don’t necessarily trust all his POV on steroids. I plan on starting at 25mg ED and possibly stay there too if that’s enough. The plan is to help me break thru the plateau you get in a cycle past week 10. I have nolva, AIs and Caber. My understanding is that Caber would be useless for trest? It’s pretty hard to find proper infos. Am I wrong for trying to go only for AI before adding serms?. Is the dosage enough for what I’m looking for?
1. 25 mgs of ace i assume, so yes thats a nice starting point and if u havn't used it prior, it may just suprise u.
2. as far as that plan goes?when do you plan to start trest? week 8? i would try to be ahead of the curve a little. especially at 25 mgs per day
3. Caber will work fine should you need it. but i recomend it only as a last resort, inhibit -p should keep things in check reasonably unless you are sensitive to 19 nors and prolactin
4. I believe its in your best interest to start with an AI and see what happens. I can run trest pretty damn high before i get watery. that said, i like to run the AI pretty high to help keep me drier so its best if you see how u react to it initially. then make adjustments.
5. see answer one, at 25 mgs per day it should be noticable. but 50 per day is spectacular for me... from you avi, you look a little smaller than me... im around 215 when im in good shape, and sub 10%. so take that into account if you are indeed a bit smaller. 25 might pack a serious wallop~

additional notes: what is this cycle for? do you have access to various esters? if competition is the goal... maybe you want to give me the entire cycle lay out so i can get a better sense of what your coach is aiming at. also.. whats wrong with old skoo ?? :sneaky:

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. 25 mgs of ace i assume, so yes thats a nice starting point and if u havn't used it prior, it may just suprise u.
2. as far as that plan goes?when do you plan to start trest? week 8? i would try to be ahead of the curve a little. especially at 25 mgs per day
3. Caber will work fine should you need it. but i recomend it only as a last resort, inhibit -p should keep things in check reasonably unless you are sensitive to 19 nors and prolactin
4. I believe its in your best interest to start with an AI and see what happens. I can run trest pretty damn high before i get watery. that said, i like to run the AI pretty high to help keep me drier so its best if you see how u react to it initially. then make adjustments.
5. see answer one, at 25 mgs per day it should be noticable. but 50 per day is spectacular for me... from you avi, you look a little smaller than me... im around 215 when im in good shape, and sub 10%. so take that into account if you are indeed a bit smaller. 25 might pack a serious wallop~

additional notes: what is this cycle for? do you have access to various esters? if competition is the goal... maybe you want to give me the entire cycle lay out so i can get a better sense of what your coach is aiming at. also.. whats wrong with old skoo ?? :sneaky:
Haha nothing is wrong with old school actually I choose him because of his old school style! I just think he’s a bit outdated About some fundamentals on gear. So yeah I’ll start trest week 11 since there was a delay. Current cycle was week 1-7 test 300 tren hex 275 eq 500. When I dropped tren I upped test to 500 and eq to 800. He wanted me to add oral finishers but trest it’s going to be. So here’s my layout atm! Using minimal AI. I’m probably a little smaller than you yes I’m actually around 212-215 but 14.4% BF 5 foot 10.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx forgot to say : I plan on competing in 2022 or maybe late 2021 if I’m ready... so yeah current situation is to put as much muscle on as possible I’ve only been injecting since I’m on trt which is 17 months ago. I was a lot smaller back then. I just gotta be careful because I don’t want to go over 16% for sure so the next 5 weeks I do want to put on more size but not at the wrong place! I started this blast at 11% dexa scan.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so we are close in size, you may like a little more as i do... and since you are getting a little late in the game im not too sure you will get a giant boost but you should notice it. and to me it looks like your trying to add size sooo... my advice..
1. go ahead and run first week 25 ed. second week you can either, go up to 50 per day. or run 100 eod.
2. up your calories a bump... this stuff is every bit as carb hungry as anything you have ever seen including tren.
3. IF u can get some.. try and grab a vial of the decanoate and shoot a ML of it once a week along with teh ace.. it really smooths it out if your running ace.
4. prepare to drop carbs a little if you see a significant bloat in that first week while eating at your normal clip.
5. ace in the shoulders pre work out is bomb af

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so we are close in size, you may like a little more as i do... and since you are getting a little late in the game im not too sure you will get a giant boost but you should notice it. and to me it looks like your trying to add size sooo... my advice..
1. go ahead and run first week 25 ed. second week you can either, go up to 50 per day. or run 100 eod.
2. up your calories a bump... this stuff is every bit as carb hungry as anything you have ever seen including tren.
3. IF u can get some.. try and grab a vial of the decanoate and shoot a ML of it once a week along with teh ace.. it really smooths it out if your running ace.
4. prepare to drop carbs a little if you see a significant bloat in that first week while eating at your normal clip.
Thanks for the advices! You’re definitely a 10 lbs bigger than me because I wouldn’t be 214-215 at 10% lol probably more around 200ish! Anyways sadly my sources are limited for trest idk if I’ll be able to find that ester in Canada! I was going to pin the trest with slin pin in my shoulders daily like I do when I go back on cruise so glad you’re saying it’s the bomb haha! Does it make a difference being in shoulders? You’re making it sound exciting lol.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you can feel acetate within few hours?

i only injected 20mg of tren ace at a time at most, but i swear i could feel it within few hours, like 4-6. Sense of calm aggression and that "high".

I generally use low doses and am sensitive so thats why i didnt simply discount it.

For example, if i inject 200mg of test at once (i dont do this anymore) in the morning i can feel it that night, srs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you can feel acetate within few hours?

i only injected 20mg of tren ace at a time at most, but i swear i could feel it within few hours, like 4-6. Sense of calm aggression and that "high".

I generally use low doses and am sensitive so thats why i didnt simply discount it.

For example, if i inject 200mg of test at once (i dont do this anymore) in the morning i can feel it that night, srs.
From what I heard trest hits you quite harder than tren the way you feel it. Intrigued by it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I heard trest hits you quite harder than tren the way you feel it. Intrigued by it
I was on test only no ai beforehand and was feeling emotional, would listen to sad music in the evenings hahah, basically i know when i have estrogen dominance

Introduction of tren changed that and I started to feel "on".

And yes i also heard that trest specifically increases libido and uplifts mood.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on test only no ai beforehand and was feeling emotional, would listen to sad music in the evenings hahah, basically i know when i have estrogen dominance

Introduction of tren changed that and I started to feel "on".

And yes i also heard that trest specifically increases libido and uplifts mood.
are you off now?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why? 😀

Off gear for a week (last 60mg dose of test e), finishing hcg blast and starting the worst period of cycling (clomid) in about 5 days. Hope that i dont end up in debt due to too many smashed up things.
Was asking for no particular reason! Just to know where you were at

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fellow on here years back, Tiny Tony, was getting along great with the old pure oils trest ace and he told me the sweats, the carb metabolism, the pumps and feel were extremely noticeable after daily administration. He gained a lot of size, even while leaning out on the stuff.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the pure oils was the best and cleanest that has been yet to date.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think it tested in the 90s for purity. 97% iirc