Trestolone IM oral TD log

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys the plan is 4- 5 weeks of trestolone only. I have all 3 kinds, oral, injectable and transdermal versions. I'm going to inject 50mg EOD and 100mg transdermal on the days I'm not injecting and 50mg oral workout days only. I'll workout 3-4 days a week.

Age mid 30s
Starting weight 217lbs

The goal of this is a lean bulk I guess, however my diet is not good. Some days I over eat some days I under eat, some days I hit good protein numbers others not. This is probably not a good approach, I realize that. But basically I'm going to live my life how I normally do, eat the same, train the same etc and just add trestolone. How would results be different if you changed nothing except dosed trestolone? Well I guess ill find out.

I'm almost a week in now and I feel and look a little fuller already. I'm worried about gyno my chest feels softer and more watery. Zero lumps zero nipple sensitivity. Mood is elevated and I feel a thermogenic effect. Worth noting that I only feel these on the days I inject. On the days I use the transdermal, I do not "feel" anything. The transdermal is also hard to dose, its a guess as too how much I'm actually using, id say between 50-100mg. I apply it twice EOD. That's pretty much it for now.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Are you using the pump dispenser for the td? If you can be bothered, consider dumping the product into a tupperware container and drawing your dose with an oral syringe.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I wish I could find a longer ester of Trestolone like Enanthate instead of Acetate... Anyways I plan on running Trest Ace at 50 or 100mg eod for 6 weeks. I doubt I'll need a base since Trest usually keeps my libido skyhigh. Definitely will be adding Prami + Exemestane though.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Maybe I will stack 1-Andro E with the Trest A.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 week in

Ive seen as high as 222 on the scale. My weight has fluctuated between like 218-220 but I have hit 222 couple days ago, that's +5 from the start. I'm assuming its water weight but I don't look bloated. I look just a little fuller in the muscles cold. At the gym however wow I am completely pumped and hard, the muscles are jam packed with blood. Looks awesome. I am happy with the stuff so far.

The feeling of increased body temperature has went away. Sex drive is down. Right from the beginning I noticed this but I wasn't sure if it was the trestolone. I thought you know some days your just less horny etc. Its the trestolone though now I'm sure of it. Remember I am taking no testosterone. I know they say this is the one drug that they can recommend without test and keep sexual function, but libido for me is lower. I can still get it up and the other day the feelings of stimulation felt amazing. But the erections are weaker, and I'm just not as horny.

I'm ok with this and I'm loving how its pumping my body up and in general I feel happier as well. Can't comment on strength as I am doing light weight high volume stuff for right now.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

The hot flashes, if you will, came back last night. I didn't sweat much so it wasn't night sweats per se, but it was night overheating. This led to some intense insomnia, I got no sleep. Took 2 diphenhydramines and they did not help. Feeling irritable from lack of sleep. Todays the first day on cycle where I'm not feeling good. But I'm staying the course!

jathan_howe

Awards
Day 8

The hot flashes, if you will, came back last night. I didn't sweat much so it wasn't night sweats per se, but it was night overheating. This led to some intense insomnia, I got no sleep. Took 2 diphenhydramines and they did not help. Feeling irritable from lack of sleep. Todays the first day on cycle where I'm not feeling good. But I'm staying the course!
Diphenhydramine has a weird dose curve lol
Low dose knocks me out (1 pill), higher-end low dose (2 pills) knocks me out quicker, a high dose (4+) will have me awake, anxious and a lot of bad sides, but a medium dose is just weird. Doesn't knock me out but doesn't keep me awake. I more or less sit there and zone out. All from around 2 or 3. No matter what dose, I'm also always more irritable the day after using Benadryl so that could be to blame for you.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Dang, good ole trest. I always hated waking up in a pool of my own sweat..the things we do to look sexy AF

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks in

The insomnia was really bad for like 3 days. Its finally calmed down. So that really effected my workouts, in fact I didn't go to the gym. I'm back in now. So my results are certainly hindered by the lack of sleep. Otherwise no side effects. I'm up about 2-3 pounds. But I do not look like I gained any muscle and I do not look like I gained any water. I look as if I lost fat. This stuff is leaning me out. So I weigh slightly more but look leaner. I know trest is seen as a potent size builder, and maybe a higher dose and way more calories would do it. For me though its melting fat off more than anything which surprises me. If I'm able to sleep well from here moving forward I think my results will improve.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We just made a video about ment/trest it should be up soon check it out. Theres alot of info about it and how to mitigate side effects!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbed! Sounds like a good recomp so far.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Any reason your dosing IM and td eod? I'm doing 50td and 75 pwo oral daily. That's a lot of fluctuating levels.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason your dosing IM and td eod? I'm doing 50td and 75 pwo oral daily. That's a lot of fluctuating levels.
I'm dosing IM EOD and transdermal everyday that I'm not using I, because I only have so much IM. If I did IM everyday id run out very fast. So it extends the cycle this way.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing IM EOD and transdermal everyday that I'm not using I, because I only have so much IM. If I did IM everyday id run out very fast. So it extends the cycle this way.
Oh ok. Have you considered using the IM pwo instead of the oral?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok. Have you considered using the IM pwo instead of the oral?
I think the oral has a half life as low as 40 minutes?! The IM is trestolone acetate so technically the half life is like a day and a half. I don't want to get into a whole half life discussion because I barely understand it. If I do IM morning on workout day, which I have, and workout in afternoon, that should be just as effective as timing the injection closer to workout.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been getting less sore from workouts. I can do more sets than normal. Not in a pumped up amped up way, not like "yes more more more", but its just like "meh I can do another set." Its not a motivational effect. Once I finish a set it feels like I didn't do one, so naturally its nothing to do another. Its as if its just no big deal to train longer and do set after set. I dont know if I'm explaining well lol.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in

Felt good in the gym today. Got more reps on bench than I have ever done before. I have been sleeping now which is very good. Hit 224 on the scale today.

Side effects, I finally got puffy nipples, if you will. So I started taking anastrozole .5mg EOD. Took this twice so far and already seems to be taking care of the nipples. I'll keep using it at this dose.

I'm running low on the ment IM now, not sure how many injections I have left. So its coming to an end soon. +7 pounds after 3 weeks, nothing crazy but I am still happy and have about a week left maybe.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran out of the IM trest done with cycle. I am moving directly into a test cycle now but I wont log it here.

Conclusions: I really did enjoy the stuff. Starting weight 217 ending weight 229. Defiantly added water weight for sure. Burned fat very well. I like how my physique changed. I'd love to stay on longer but I ran out. Couldn't sleep during the second week but slept well ever since. Puffy nips once but arimidex took care of it.

If you guys have any questions ill answer, if not hope this was of some use to you.