Trestolone - Dermatrest

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started some Dermatrest at 50mg ED. Never used it before so I wanted to try it. 7 days in I got bloodwork. I want to get bloods weekly to dial in the E2 and see how it affects me overall. I didnt get pre bloods because I know my base levels. I get bloods probably 6 times a year and they are consistent. In hindsight I wish I did however. My first set of bloodwork has my Total test at 280. This is consistently 650-700.

Anyone else experience suppression this quickly on Trest? By week 4 I will probably be around 0 at this point. Interestingly my e2 was 5pg/ml with only 12.5mg of aromasin EOD. Going to get retested again this week.

Need to get my e2 up. Joints hurting

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest will shut you down.

Back off of the Aromasin some, and the Estrogen will come back up.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Respectfully,

What the **** did you expect running a cycle was gonna do? I'm wholly sincere.

nasrenegade

Awards
Respectfully,

Anyone else experience suppression this quickly on Trest?
OP. 19-nors **** you up son. You seem like you know what you're doin but you may also have let that go to your head a bit and not put in the requisite amount of time/effort into understanding what trest will do and how fast it will do it.

I don't think most people get bloodwork as often as you do, but it is commonly said that 19-nors shut you down faster, harder, for a longer period of time. That should be taken into account for your pct as well.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Respectfully,

I fully expected to get shutdown. But I expected it to take 2-3 weeks to get to this level. not 7 days

This is why Im getting bloods done weekly and sharing with the community. Too many guys in here come and talk about how they "feel". I spend the money and share back with the community.

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
What was your e2 prior to this cycle? With EOD dosing of aromasin you took 3-4 doses correct? Seems like you may have had e2 on the lower side prior to crash within 1 week. Some recommend caber with trest due to how it is metabolized.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was your e2 prior to this cycle? With EOD dosing of aromasin you took 3-4 doses correct? Seems like you may have had e2 on the lower side prior to crash within 1 week. Some recommend caber with trest due to how it is metabolized.
as I mentioned I dont have pre bloods but usually its 25-30. I am going to add prolactin to the next set of tests

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you taken bloods when on other cycles every week? what makes you think your body would take 2--3 weeks to shutdown test production?

unless you have blood work showing otherwise, i would wager every cycle would be similar in how long it takes to shutdown. once you add an exogenous source of or a replacement for test, the body senses it immediately and begins to take action to remedy the offset. it doesnt matter what your taking, what matters would be the dose used, and how long until you reach saturation levels.