Unanswered Trestolone decanoate and acetate Cycle

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing my beginner cycle of testosterone cypionate and dianabol. Have PCT ready.

I was wondering if a trestolone cycle with hcg as a test base is a good cycle?

This is just a proposed dosage format:

Trestolone acetate: 100 mg every 3 days for 12 weeks
Trestolone decanoate: 100 mg 1/Week for 12 weeks
HCG as test base. What amount per week would suffice to keep testes going? I read 500 mg/week split into two 250 doses might be good.

My cycle type is sort of based on sustanon 250 which is mixture of testosterone esters, which include propionate and decanoate. I read that the mixtures allow cycles to last longer time if the dosages are kept reasonably tolerable. But I know everyone keeps saying trestolone is pretty powerful so maybe dosages need to be lowered or taken in different frequencies.

Reasoning for using trestolone is I don't want to buy anymore steroids that are already scheduled from black market while I live in US. Feel safer getting gear from research companies under the "for research purposes only" excuse. Will be moving to Vancouver in Canada in 6 months where possession/purchase isn't punishable with prison time. Canada has liberal laws.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Correction I think hcg is measured in iu not mg. Sorry.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience wih hcg so cant speak to that, though trestolone does make ur testes disapear quite well so i would think hcg would be great. As far as that serving as a test base, i wouldnt think you need it for that reason as most people say trest works just fine without test.(i have not tried it without test tho personally). It does everything test does but better.

As for your dosages. I would keep the decanoate at 100 but change the acetate to every other day at about 50mg puttig you at a total trestolone dose of about 275 a week and for most that would be plenty. Im sure youd be fine if you wanted to go higher though. Also, i would have letro on hand and a lot of others need prolactin control as well(ive never monitored prolactin on trest or used anything for it.)

Other than that looks great as far as i know. You gonna blow up!

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, glad trestolone is good as base in itself for a period of time.

I'll do 50 mg acetate EOD.

I have a few vials of letrozole on hand. Stocked up on all the AI and PCT stuff so set with that. I will be sure to keep a close eye on prolactin symptoms.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your just asking for gyno.
I would just run the Trest ace and for 8 weeks.
Test is optional but recommended.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your just asking for gyno.
I would just run the Trest ace and for 8 weeks.
Test is optional but recommended.
WTF are you talking about. he aint asking for nothing but an awesome time..
OP i love combining trest esters and recently logged TrstE and ace trest deca is one of my most favorite drugs out there but its really fun with some ace in there.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll stick with using both deca and ace. Ace 50 mg EOD. Stoked to do this when the time comes.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
300 for first timer of trest? I might go up to 200 per week, but probably not higher.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea trest deca is light feeling.
the ace packs a puch tho.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so let us hear your reasoning as to why using trest and hcg will cause gyno. plz site refrences to human studies.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright, Well, I'll do 200 first week and if I feel good and very little sides then I'll bump up to 300.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
My personal experience is that i have overused AI when on trest. I need a little more than with test but usual ive overdone it early on

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm blowing up nice on 25mg trest ace a day. 6' 190ish pounds when I started a week ago I'm probably 195-198 already.

300mg is a lot imo unless you are huge or been cycling for a long time. I would have nolva or raloxifene on hand as well as a potent AI, and Caber as well at those dosages.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By time I take trest I will only have a PH cycle and test/dbol cycle under my belt.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would watch it with the decanoate. If things get out of hand that shot takes a long time to clear your system and you might end up part of the big tittie comity

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What happens from overusing AI?
If you crash your estrogen you will hinder your gains, may have sore joints, feel "not right". You generally feel better with high estrogen which Is why i recommend using a SERM as a first line of defense

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm going to start light. 100 maybe but no more than 200.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm finishing my beginner cycle of testosterone cypionate and dianabol. Have PCT ready.

I was wondering if a trestolone cycle with hcg as a test base is a good cycle?

This is just a proposed dosage format:

Trestolone acetate: 100 mg every 3 days for 12 weeks
Trestolone decanoate: 100 mg 1/Week for 12 weeks
HCG as test base. What amount per week would suffice to keep testes going? I read 500 mg/week split into two 250 doses might be good.

My cycle type is sort of based on sustanon 250 which is mixture of testosterone esters, which include propionate and decanoate. I read that the mixtures allow cycles to last longer time if the dosages are kept reasonably tolerable. But I know everyone keeps saying trestolone is pretty powerful so maybe dosages need to be lowered or taken in different frequencies.

Reasoning for using trestolone is I don't want to buy anymore steroids that are already scheduled from black market while I live in US. Feel safer getting gear from research companies under the "for research purposes only" excuse. Will be moving to Vancouver in Canada in 6 months where possession/purchase isn't punishable with prison time. Canada has liberal laws.
Trest ace or basically anything ace needs to be injected everyday. Every other day at most

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol i havnt tried in yrs.. I think i hit my limit in my mid 30s. Been enhanced most of the time though so, that's a good question and at my age i'm pretty close to not trying to gain any more, just hold onto what i have.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
so let us hear your reasoning as to why using trest and hcg will cause gyno. plz site refrences to human studies.
Lol, human studies! “Trest Deca”??? I’ve been on trt for 8 years man. No I don’t use hcg anymore but when I did it spike my estrogen every time. This is already common knowledge! Then you throw in long ester trestolone stacked with short ester ace.IMO this is unnecessary and reckless!! This isn’t like mixing tren esters or nandrolone esters.

Both of these aromatize to METHYL ESTROGEN, and combating these sides with a load of letro of Adex is downright unhealthy. AI’ side effects should not be taken lightly and they should only be used when completely necessary. If your looking for the effects of fast acting Trest ace, adding some halo or tren no ester would add that xtra pwo boost without raising your estrogen.