Trestolone cycle

bic

Awards
  • Established
Any try trestolone ace at 50mg a day was thinking of trying a new cycle but wanted to get input on this.I know this stuff is strong.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have any experience with it or any other steroids? What is your history/stats?

bic

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with it or any other steroids? What is your history/stats?
Yes in the past mdrol tren dmz gmass.Thought I would maybe try trest done some read up on it don't want the TD kind look at IM kind wasn't sire if anyone tried it and how they made out and type of pct they use and a AI

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats a high dose of trest. I dunno if id just launch into 350 a week of trest your first time with it.

@Matthersby can tel you anything you need to know

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on TRT so I’ll let someone else address the PCT. I have taken Trest E not Ace. I would start at a low dose. I have a brief log/review somewhere on here. I think I did like 125-150 mg a week and I was battling gyno issues. I would take it with caber on hand, use a DHT with it, @Matthersby likes letro with it, I used aromasin and a lot of it, and I was using Ralox. It’s a great compound but it’s a bear

bic

Awards
  • Established
That what I though about doing 150ml week like Tuesday and Thursday but at 10ml/50mg might be talking 6 bottles for a 4 week cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes in the past mdrol tren dmz gmass.Thought I would maybe try trest done some read up on it don't want the TD kind look at IM kind wasn't sire if anyone tried it and how they made out and type of pct they use and a AI
When you say Tren, was that oral?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes it was years ago
Trest IM is in a whole different category from what you've ran so far. Hopefully you'll get lots of advice from people like Matthersby.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Favorite cycle I ever ran was trest ace and epistane. the gains were amazing, sides mild (once I dialed my dose/ai in). Set PR's across the board and then even more in PCT. Kept literally 100% of the weight and strength I gained on this cycle. Would run again/10

Literally the only issue I had was when I went to bump my dose from 12.5mg to 25mg/d of trest, I accidentally realized that I had gone from 12.5mg to 50mg (which was WAAAYYY too high and estro got out of control almost the same day). Went back down to 25mg/d and the rest of the cycle was nothing short of amazing.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Matthersby is a big fan of trestolone, however he still ran test/npp for this last blast.

Anecdotally i heard that trest is supercharged test when it comes to mass gains , say 150mg injectable trest ace= 500 mg test, but also heard that trest lacks some of the androgenic aggression which also contributes to strength gains you get from test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a 4 week cycle man that's a chunk of change
you can 100% cut the dose. 12.5 is still strong as shiit and will halve the cost. Or taper (12.5 weeks 1-2, 25 weeks 3-4, etc.)