Trestolone Acetate

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Fellas, I have recently acquired some Trestolone 50mg/ml. Zero experience with this compound… anyone have knowledge on what the ratios should be when combining with Test? I just came off a 20 week Test/Deca cycle, 6 week break then I’m gonna give this stuff a run.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty harsh compound..converts hard..
Z...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its excellent~
I would do .5 ml EOD if its your first time. keep your test around 2-400mg also, I recommend you add a DHT to the stack, like winstrol, epiandro, masteron something like that.

I run anastrozol at a high dose daily to thwart conversion, but keep a SERM and prolactin control at hand.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test, Mast, and Trest is a great cycle, but be prepared for the possible estrogen and prolactin sides in case Trest doesn’t agree with you.
Test and Mast at 300-400, Trest at 25 EOD(as Ripp said), have an AI on hand or start early if you normally have estro sides, take P5P or SNS Inhibit P throughout to help prevent prolactin issues, but have Prami or Caber on hand just in case. Definitely keep diet in check, because if you eat to much garbage Trest has been known to make people pay. But I love Trest, it’s powerful so it doesn’t take much, works on cut or clean bulk, good for strength or physique, and will really boost libido, like 5s become 8s.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest and a DHT is a great combo. Wish i could find oral Trest/Ment for pre workout.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, never thought about DHB with Trest..Might be a nice fit..
Have to grind that one, see if it would work..
Definitely, adding Masteron to my next Trest run..
Z...

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
its excellent~
I would do .5 ml EOD if its your first time. keep your test around 2-400mg also, I recommend you add a DHT to the stack, like winstrol, epiandro, masteron something like that.

I run anastrozol at a high dose daily to thwart conversion, but keep a SERM and prolactin control at hand.
Yessir I was thinking about running proviron with it. Although I recently got my DHT levels checked and I’m at a 160 despite running 19-nors for the last 20 weeks.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proviron is nearly a must with Trest..
25mgs both am and pm..
My appetite was ravenous and sex drive through the roof..
Strength was noticeable and about an hour after the pin, it hits hard..
There's a few Vets I'm following that are running logs..
Z...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is nearly a must with Trest..
25mgs both am and pm..
My appetite was ravenous and sex drive through the roof..
Strength was noticeable and about an hour after the pin, it hits hard..
There's a few Vets I'm following that are running logs..
Z...
Proviron or Masteron are some of the best things you can stack with Trest to help with preventing gyno, besides a SERM, but don’t expect to get anything done. The libido distraction on Trest is already so extreme. Trest can make a fat chick at a bus stop go from a 3 to an 8.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
if you pin real trest you appetite will increase to a ridiculous level. its how i could tell real from fake.

Gymrat76

Awards
I'm running trest ace standalone cycle , dropped my trt , want to see what it's like without any test base , I'm doing 5mg ED , viogen ment 50mg , never ran without test base before but what to experiment to see what it's like standalone, keep you posted guys , on day 5 at mo but strength has gone up

Gymrat76

Awards
I'm running trest ace standalone cycle , dropped my trt , want to see what it's like without any test base , I'm doing 5mg ED , viogen ment 50mg , never ran without test base before but what to experiment to see what it's like standalone, keep you posted guys , on day 5 at mo but strength has gone up
Got some 1ml insulin barrels so can get accurate measurement

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great think about trest it's one of the few things you can run and feel great without trest. It's my favorite compound but even 10mgs a day will have nips itching in under two weeks. Some guys are lucky and it's not a problem. Keep raloxefine on hand and it will knock out any gyno concerns fast. Id keep the test dose at trt doses for a first run until you see how you react. 200mgs of test a week and 10mgs of trest a day will be very noticeable le for most. As already said running a dht is smart as well. After two weeks you can play with the doses. By two weeks even 10mgs of trest will have you stronger. I can feel even 5mgs a day standalone.