Trestolone Ace

L

Lab_Rat70

Awards
Anyone have any experience with Trestolone Acetate (MENT). I've always known about it and have access to it but would like to hear from more people with first hand experience.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably one of the best muscle builder ever created. Extremely potent. Will grow a pair of titties on you easily if you’re not experienced enough. Estrogen sides are very hard to control. Can transform someone easily though. Best libido booster too. Strength gains are ridiculous

L

Lab_Rat70

Awards
Probably one of the best muscle builder ever created. Extremely potent. Will grow a pair of titties on you easily if you’re not experienced enough. Estrogen sides are very hard to control. Can transform someone easily though. Best libido booster too. Strength gains are ridiculous
Now that's what I wanna hear. Spoke to a guy after this post who ran it @12.5mg eod and was battling estro.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that's what I wanna hear. Spoke to a guy after this post who ran it @12.5mg eod and was battling estro.
Yup. Exactly why it’s not used a lot. It’s got such wonderful muscle building properties but the sides aren’t manageable for everyone. It’s a tough drug and if you mess up you mess up big time