Trest

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Order some TD trest ace I plan on ruining alongside msten. This is my first time using TD application how long do I need to let it dry? Also, this will be my first experience with trest but have read up quite a bit on it I plan on started out with 30mg to start before jumping to 60mg.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Dermatrest and felt like 5 minutes was sufficient but some people like to give it a little longer.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate the input did you see good results running it and how long did you run it I plan on 8 weeks.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used Dermatrest and felt like 5 minutes was sufficient but some people like to give it a little longer.
I think I waited about the same and had no issues. What I could worked the best was to just go through your morning routine without your shirt on (IE breakfast, do your hair, whatever) then your not waiting for it to dry and you don't feel like your wasting time either.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the input did you see good results running it and how long did you run it I plan on 8 weeks.
I ran with epistane and 11oxo. No test, only lasted 4 weeks, I’d intended to do 6. No more cycles without test for me.

Results were great. I was cutting on 1800 calories. No change in weight and fat got ripped off of me, lost 2” on my waist in 4 weeks.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im sitting at 5”10 190 right now looking to roughly gain about 5 lbs and shred some fat anything more is just a bonus. So as long as my diet stays on point I should be good.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Order some TD trest ace I plan on ruining alongside msten. This is my first time using TD application how long do I need to let it dry? Also, this will be my first experience with trest but have read up quite a bit on it I plan on started out with 30mg to start before jumping to 60mg.
I assume the dry time will be carrier specific, but if you touch it you should be able to tell if you are good to go. Once dry I usually put some moisturizing lotion over the area because I read somewhere that made me think it may help with absorption (link below).

https://www.defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/306-factors-that-can-improve-testosterone-gel-absorption

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also do you think anastrozole EOD at .5 will keep gyno at ease?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I waited about the same and had no issues. What I could worked the best was to just go through your morning routine without your shirt on (IE breakfast, do your hair, whatever) then your not waiting for it to dry and you don't feel like your wasting time either.
This is exactly what I did, but I’d dropped my kids off and my wife had gone to work at this time (I work from home). If there’s risk of transfer you may need to consider that.

I hear the scrotum is an excellent application site for testosterone cream, I’m not seeing a reason why the same wouldn’t be true for trest so unless your missus randomly sucks your plums in the morning that would avoid transfer risk.

Everything felt dry within 5 mins for sure

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cross contamination time is roughly 40 mins for topicals.

you might not need any anastrozole at 30 a day.. play it by ear.. but the first sign of an itchy nip and im on that day or the next.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thanks for the input I was just wondering mostly why it says to use gloves to rub it in not to worry about contact only in the case of my dogs.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for the input I was just wondering mostly why it says to use gloves to rub it in not to worry about contact only in the case of my dogs.
Ya mostly just to avoid contamination of someone else you would come in contact like shaking hands or something. And also then your hand won't absorb and the idea is you would technically absorb more because the obly skin it would come in contact with would be where you wanted it to be

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya mostly just to avoid contamination of someone else you would come in contact like shaking hands or something. And also then your hand won't absorb and the idea is you would technically absorb more because the obly skin it would come in contact with would be where you wanted it to be

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest Ace is a lot "stronger" than Dermatrest.
What brand did you get?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually the reason is the skin on the hand is very tough and thick.. yet absorbent.. you dont want to waste a bunch of product (its too expensive) on the skin of your hands were it literally wont penetrate. you dont have to use gloves.. i use a bic pen .. lol The idea is to hit the thinnest skin possible. inner upper arms, inner thigh, top of feet, shoulders, clavicles/chest, balls(dont do this)! the shins and back of the hands dont yield the same effects even though the skin is thin there..