Trest vs 4AD

Scrutiny

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm tossing up between running a cycle of Trest (Focused Nutrition, in capsule form) as a standalone with an AI or Fusions AndroTest with an AI for a bulk.

I understand Fusion's AndroTest is one of the better 4AD products left and that it's not a 4-DHEA compound which is great. Would run this at 3 caps per day (300mg).

Which would be more potent? Trest or the 4AD?

Has anyone got any feedback on libido and well-being on cycle with either Trest or 4AD?

Looking to weigh up both Trest and 4AD and make a decision on a cycle soon!

Thanks guys feedback would be appreciated!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One is a atomic bomb, the other one a moist fart. Guess what is what.

Too much to talk about. Google is your friend. :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trestolone is typically run around 50mg per day, if averaging the 3 admin routes.

4ad, 300mg+ per day.

50mg vs 300mg.

But, with that potency comes a greater risk of sides. As always. Personally, meh, I wouidnt bother with 4ad if trestolone is a viable option. Strength, libido, alpha galore.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No PCT mentioned, Trest is no joke at all. Shutdown is hard, e-sides can be a pain in the azz to control, especially when oral.
4-AD as stand alone is , IMHO, useless. Trest + 4-AD is plain stupid.
That would leave OP with Trest. For a first cycle, not even I would do it -and I'm crazy.
What age are you Scrutiny ?

Edit: Are you male or female? :) ...just asking...trest may turn a female into Sasquatch.

Scrutiny

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys much appreciated!

To answer your questions I am a male and currently 24 years old. Have run the DHEA based andro's before and found them mild.

Will PCT with RUI Liquid Nolvadex and a few other OTC thing and test boosters etc.

Good to know Trest has good/positive effects on libido and everything else while on cycle too. I think this has made my mind up.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think you will find a cycle of just oral trest to be underwhelming to say the least.

I wouldn't run either of these solo, and I wouldn't run them together.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trestolone is typically run around 50mg per day, if averaging the 3 admin routes.

4ad, 300mg+ per day.

50mg vs 300mg.

But, with that potency comes a greater risk of sides. As always. Personally, meh, I wouidnt bother with 4ad if trestolone is a viable option. Strength, libido, alpha galore.
Trest at 50mg is the starting point

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral Trest has a very short HL. The trans dermal version with some pre-workout oral would be best as stand alone.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to run trest, and not inject, you need to use both oral and transdermal.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to run trest, and not inject, you need to use both oral and transdermal.
I'm curious about this as to why it's a need. Does using both really change the whole cycle? I have some oral that i will use sometime in the future but not any TD.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral only is a waste unless it's as a pre workout boost and your on a cycle of something else

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about this as to why it's a need. Does using both really change the whole cycle? I have some oral that i will use sometime in the future but not any TD.
You would have to take your orals every 3 hours or so... not good.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oral trest has a half life of like 2 hours. so unless you plan on popping 5-10mg every two hours
only use oral trest pre workout.

Transdermal trest prolongs the half life to 4 to 6 hours I believe.

And trest by itself will be similar to test by itself. Quite underwhelming.

Add a nice DHT Based PH/DS/AAS to it like EpiAndro / Stano / Proviron / Anavar

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Oral only is a waste unless it's as a pre workout boost and your on a cycle of something else
I never planned on using it alone but was jusy curious. My plan is to takr it as a base for my 2nd or 3rd cycle with a methyl like DMZ or Msten. If i do ever get TD I'll run them together but with 3 little girls at home I doubt I ever will

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never planned on using it alone but was jusy curious. My plan is to takr it as a base for my 2nd or 3rd cycle with a methyl like DMZ or Msten. If i do ever get TD I'll run them together but with 3 little girls at home I doubt I ever will
Oral trest as a base it's a pain in the ass, you gotta take it like 4-5 times a day

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Oral trest as a base it's a pain in the ass, you gotta take it like 4-5 times a day
Could you possibly dose 110mg of 4 andro at 7am, 50mg trest pwo around 3pm and then 110mg 4 andro at 11pm?

Is this ok if he was staying 100% oral?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could you possibly dose 110mg of 4 andro at 7am, 50mg trest pwo around 3pm and then 110mg 4 andro at 11pm?

Is this ok if he was staying 100% oral?
Never done that but I could see it working in theroy

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Never done that but I could see it working in theroy
Yeah...I'm going to make a separate post and see what everyone's thoughts are on it. I have a ton of oral trest.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the IM version of trest. It is so potent, that if you're a sissy and don't want to pin in the muscle, you can still opt for insulin syringes w/ 28-29g needle and dose it sub-Q everyday. Just need about 15-25mg/day to make some really nice gains and as long as estrogen is kept under control (a hard thing to do), you'll enjoy every second of it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...I'm going to make a separate post and see what everyone's thoughts are on it. I have a ton of oral trest.
Is it pure Trestolone? Is anything else added to it? You could crush it and home brew an IM preparation...

Just my random thought.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you not just put the stuff on your inner thighs and make sure you keep your thigh section covered up at all times? It's not a place people lunge towards when they hug you or whatever and if you have boxer briefs on, you're good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get the IM version of trest. It is so potent, that if you're a sissy and don't want to pin in the muscle, you can still opt for insulin syringes w/ 28-29g needle and dose it sub-Q everyday. Just need about 15-25mg/day to make some really nice gains and as long as estrogen is kept under control (a hard thing to do), you'll enjoy every second of it.
I would definitely go the IM route but everything he's said refers to oral only.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can that be done? Crush and brew the same as raw powders??
If it is pure Trestolone, yes. However, if it isn't acetate, it will be a very fast acting hormone only good for pre-WO probably but it would be potent as a mug!

Needs to be only hormone though. No other additives in it. I doubt OL offers it this way.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If it is pure Trestolone, yes. However, if it isn't acetate, it will be a very fast acting hormone only good for pre-WO probably but it would be potent as a mug!

Needs to be only hormone though. No other additives in it. I doubt OL offers it this way.
Yeah, the capsules most certainly have fillers. Interesting idea though.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IM trest at 25mg m/w/f is perfect. I ran it like that for 5 months.

No ai needed either. My pct is pretty ruff right now though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IM trest at 25mg m/w/f is perfect. I ran it like that for 5 months.

No ai needed either. My pct is pretty ruff right now though.
I imagine no test either, right? What were the results?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I imagine no test either, right? What were the results?
Yea no test, I was experimenting with diy trest hrt

Well I was trying to stay at weight, maybe drop down, so I was running 25-30 miles per week, fasted. And on a calorie deficit.
My weight started at 180, never dropped below 186, and got as high as 190.
If I was training/eating for size I'm sure it would have been sweet.
Did a spartan super 9 miles, 25 obstacles, and tough mudder full, 10.5 miles, 20 obstacles while on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea no test, I was experimenting with diy trest hrt
Hrt aside, generally do you find trest more manageable than tren ace? Like, do you have a more forgiving dosing-window-of-tolerance, if that makes sense...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hrt aside, generally do you find trest more manageable than tren ace? Like, do you have a more forgiving dosing-window-of-tolerance, if that makes sense...
Yes. But at those dosages, trest was more similar to testosterone.

When ran at 50-100 mg eod 150-300mg each week it's pretty much like tren and test together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7