Guest viewing is limited

Trest topical

It would be nice to see IF come out with that! Unfortunately, I do not know at this point.
 
Maybe this would require another thread, but td dimethandrostenol would be sick.

I'd run that in a heartbeat.

Dimeth scares me in the liver department, but td would ameliorate some of that.
 
Hmm... so a solid cycle would be 90-120mg for 6-8 weeks?

This is my favorite compound!!!Libido,strength, and gym aggression is what I noticed most from it. My plan is to start week 1 at 50mgs and then bump to 100mgs for the other 53 days.Be sure to run an AI with it since trest aromatizes.I like ARIMIDEX but Formabolic would be good to(IMO).
 
I think he uses the injectable form so it might be more powerful that way. Oils have me interested just not looking to pin at the moment lol. Really up in the air for my next cycle..
 
I think he uses the injectable form so it might be more powerful that way. Oils have me interested just not looking to pin at the moment lol. Really up in the air for my next cycle..

Ahhh. I read mixed reviews on that. I think that it really depends on the source (like always) though. Some guys will do IM and some do sub-Q which might have a role in the results as well. Not real versed in the pinning so not sure.
 
Trest is great man.I ran td trest with oral trest at 30mgs preworkout.


Curious how high did you dose it at.Also check your PM


I would have to go look at my notes at home to tell you the exact dose. Been working with complex angles and cuts at work this morning and my brain is a little fried at the moment. LOL!
 
As an FYI for those interested:


From now until Tuesday 12/2/14

20% off Ironflex topicals with code IRON20
 
I'm using the OL brand right now at 50mg twice per day. Plus 70 mg of mentabolan intraworkout, 10 mg every 10-15 minutes or so. Also 50 mg of TR3ST preworkout and I've experimented with adding an additional TR3ST cap intra workout, but didn't see much extra from it(only tried that once).
 
I wonder what it will be ;) ;) ;) no seriously lol. Trest, perhaps? If so I'll make sure to look into getting some form this blackfriday
 
Well these did seem to come out of nowhere about, I mean I didn't recall hearing the word. I remember 6-oxo being talked about
 
Well these did seem to come out of nowhere about, I mean I didn't recall hearing the word. I remember 6-oxo being talked about

Gotta come out with 1 product at a time here!!!

Can't wait for the logs! Everytime IF comes out with something new, I change my next cycle plan lol
 
Back
Top