Trest subq and dosage

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So it’s been a min since I’ve asked questions here but I’m contemplating running trest ace subq for a more steady release/slow down absorption.

25-40mg EOD - 8 weeks

Anyone tried this? Any suggestions?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it’s been a min since I’ve asked questions here but I’m contemplating running trest ace subq for a more steady release/slow down absorption.

25-40mg EOD - 8 weeks

Anyone tried this? Any suggestions?
I've never pinned anything subq but I love trest and I would be interested to see how it goes for you. Are you running anything else with it. I like to add epistane or winny with trest.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've never pinned anything subq but I love trest and I would be interested to see how it goes for you. Are you running anything else with it. I like to add epistane or winny with trest.
I’m only really doing subq because transdermal route and sources are just too dang expensive these days. I might stack with Dmz/msten 4 weeks of each compound to rack it up to 8 weeks total

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m only really doing subq because transdermal route and sources are just too dang expensive these days. I might stack with Dmz/msten 4 weeks of each compound to rack it up to 8 weeks total
Even at 25eod you will see and feel results.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never tried trest ace SQ, but IM is painless for me, so I expect SQ to be painless too.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried trest ace SQ, but IM is painless for me, so I expect SQ to be painless too.
Nice looking forward to this honestly. First time pinning. I might try both route just to see what i like better.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice looking forward to this honestly. First time pinning. I might try both route just to see what i like better.
If SQ works for you, stick to SQ. Not only acetate is a short ester, but trest and its metabolites are short lived.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If SQ works for you, stick to SQ. Not only acetate is a short ester, but trest and its metabolites are short lived.
That’s true this is actually my attempt to slow it down a little. With TD I was applying twice a day and I did go all the way up to 100mg/day with that route.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Even at 25eod you will see and feel results.
What’s the normal dosage do you run on IM? I’ve seen outrageous numbers but I do well with low doses so that’s why I might stick to about 100mg/week

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the normal dosage do you run on IM? I’ve seen outrageous numbers but I do well with low doses so that’s why I might stick to about 100mg/week
It depends wether or not test is combined. 25mg Ed with no or less than 150mg test. 35-40mg without test. I love trest, it's almost like being on a low dose of ectasy.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It depends wether or not test is combined. 25mg Ed with no or less than 150mg test. 35-40mg without test. I love trest, it's almost like being on a low dose of ectasy.
Man you’re getting me all hyped lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's the mood when you end the run?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18