Trest & S23

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody tried this combo yet?

Was running some TD Trest and Superdrol but dropped the SD because of what may have been an allergic reaction (extreme itching). Have some S23 on the way to replace it. Just curious on anyone’s experience/results with the 2.

Plan is:

TRT 200mg/week
TD Trest 60mg/day
S23 30mg/day

Feeling much better since dropping the SD, as the trest is kicking in nicely.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is a log in the cycle section with test and tren/ then trest..

in my opinion, its a good combo.. I saw some leaning and strength gains at higher doses but my research mice couldn't handle the sides. for my mice 10mgs per day was about all I could give them when combined with the other AAS.. everyone is different and so are their goals.. im not sure this stuff is going to work for a bulk as well as it does a recomp.. also at higher doses my test subject lost their appetite and had stomach issues including blockage, heartburn, gas.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is a log in the cycle section with test and tren/ then trest..

in my opinion, its a good combo.. I saw some leaning and strength gains at higher doses but my research mice couldn't handle the sides. for my mice 10mgs per day was about all I could give them when combined with the other AAS.. everyone is different and so are their goals.. im not sure this stuff is going to work for a bulk as well as it does a recomp.. also at higher doses my test subject lost their appetite and had stomach issues including blockage, heartburn, gas.
Great feedback.

I was interested in using it to bulk a little with the trest. Reason why the SD was first choice.

I was prepared for the typical SD sides, so in the same regard I will take them with the S23.

I just wasn’t ready for the SD allergic reaction.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where is everyone getting the TD Trest.... Seems to have disappeared

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sound more like a liver problem than allergic reaction. Intense itching is a sign of liver stress! I don’t know much about S23 but I’d get some decent liver support just incase. 500mg TUDCA and/or 1g NAC would be plenty I would say

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sound more like a liver problem than allergic reaction. Intense itching is a sign of liver stress! I don’t know much about S23 but I’d get some decent liver support just incase. 500mg TUDCA and/or 1g NAC would be plenty I would say
Covered on liver support. Also starts right away. Benadryl helped but I don’t like taking Benadryl all day

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Strange! So weird how we’re all so different! I’ve heard S23 is much like winny, so don’t know how it will fair on a bulk but the strength gains should be nice and if it’s super dry like winny then the trest should offset that I guess haha

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to hear about your results on this. I had planned on using s23 as a finisher the last few weeks of my bulking cycle but decided not to because it did not sound much like a bulking compound. Still kicking it around though. Sounds like an awesome summer experiment though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to hear about your results on this. I had planned on using s23 as a finisher the last few weeks of my bulking cycle but decided not to because it did not sound much like a bulking compound. Still kicking it around though. Sounds like an awesome summer experiment though.
I’ll definitely come back and throw some feedback in here afterward. Perhaps during.

With enough food and the trest it might be a decent replacement for the Superdrol. Looking to add a few lbs before summer. Not concerned much with fat loss and abs...yet

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes... dosing is on point as well. which usually is a problem when researching.

Stan85

Awards
Anyone have anymore info on TD trest and where I can get it?? Interested..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been VERY IMPRESSED with all my lab materials from them. Top notch.
Talking about the guys with 7-alpha ace? Planning on giving it a shot..

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take for the S23 to kick in after dropping the SD?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg PWO, bumped it up to 30mg eventually. It always had the same effect.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've got an unopened bottle of PRE trest if anyone wants a good deal on it