Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dammit I recessitated this more than 2 year old thread bc I had a legit question for @hairygrandpa and now its turned into a full on cycle log

That is all... Carry on haha
Good info never gets old !!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup this!! I actually draw with a 20 gauge, it does a little less damage to the stopper.
I use a bevelled edge needle, cos Im fancy. I switch to flat/blunt tip when near the bottom.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good info never gets old !!
I feel you... Still waiting for @hairygrandpa to answer my question lol I started trest ace at 20mg/day plus 25mg ralox in the meantime... Considering throwing in some proviron

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I don't have access to anything other a slin pin. I ordered some 21, 23 and 25 gauge needles, but the package has been delayed. Where I live, you have to have a script to buy syringes, with the exception of slin pins. So, yeah... but I'm still a cheap, lazy bastard!
Oh bro, that sux. Dont you guys have needle exchanges?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Oh bro, that sux. Dont you guys have needle exchanges?
Negative. Live in a rural area in the dirty south. They don’t do anything like that, it’s sad really because their judgement and silly laws only hurt addicts and poor people (insulin users, etc.) without insurance.

Luckily, some pharmacy techs look the other way at night. But that’s a crap shoot.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So is Trest Ace supposed to be really thick? I just tried to draw some into an insulin syringe and it wasn’t working too well, plunger didn’t want to move?

How do you guys inject? With slin gauges or larger?
My last cycle I drew and injected with a 21g 1.5 whole cycle 2x a week. If I was shooting eod I would be using 25 or 27.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most people cannot wrap there head around the fact there is different kinds of gyno.

PUBERTAL - CANNOT be treated by AI’s or SERMS.. Staying lean helps, but only surgery will eliminate this.

Prolactin- This is caused by elevated estrogen. You can literally lactate without having any pain or physically noticeable side effects. Cannot be controlled with a SERM only with a AI and dopamine antagonist. This is not permanent!

Lumps - Are permanent but CAN be controlled and reduced by using a combination AI and Serm. If the lumps are controlled before the breast tissue begins to mutate and change shape. You can put the lumps into REMISSION by NOT cycling for a long time or EVER again. If you do cycle highly aromatizing compounds again or let your estrogen get out of control without using a AI or Serm, then these same lumps will come back in the same spot over and over again.

Mutating Cones - This is what happens if the LUMPS sre not controlled and you KEEP cycling. The breast itself starts to mutate in a cone pyramid shaped LIKE A WOMANS breast pointing down and out. This is the most OBVIOUS form of gyno. NO AMOUNT OF RALOX OR LETRO will bring the breast shape back to normal. ONLY SURGERY!

This is information most people do not understand. This should be a sticky!
This is great. I'd like to copy and paste this in every gyno thread

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This is great. I'd like to copy and paste this in every gyno thread
Lots of threads here about trying to undue some pre existing pubertal gyno with ralox or peeps saying they zapped there gyno with letro. In actuality they only controlled there gyno and haven’t run enough highly aromatizing cycles yet to understand that the SAME lumps with keep coming back.

Tamoxifen is best for proactive protection and control of gyno. very cheap and attainable.

Raloxifene is best to quickly reduce and control aggressive forming gyno. If you we’re already running the tamoxifen and controlling your estrogen you probably wouldn’t even need to use raloxifene.

Raloxifene is probably 3 X the price of Tamoxifen and a little more difficult to source.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Negative. Live in a rural area in the dirty south. They don’t do anything like that, it’s sad really because their judgement and silly laws only hurt addicts and poor people (insulin users, etc.) without insurance.

Luckily, some pharmacy techs look the other way at night. But that’s a crap shoot.
It will help you to draw and pin easier by warming the vial slightly.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, that might make sense. Mine is OR’s 100mg/ml, I was using a 29 gauge I think? Might have to roll up to Kroger’s and get a 25 gauge then.

You dosing ED or EOD @Codybenz?
Thanks man!
ED

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lots of threads here about trying to undue some pre existing pubertal gyno with ralox or peeps saying they zapped there gyno with letro. In actuality they only controlled there gyno and haven’t run enough highly aromatizing cycles yet to understand that the SAME lumps with keep coming back.

Tamoxifen is best for proactive protection and control of gyno. very cheap and attainable.

Raloxifene is best to quickly reduce and control aggressive forming gyno. If you we’re already running the tamoxifen and controlling your estrogen you probably wouldn’t even need to use raloxifene.

Raloxifene is probably 3 X the price of Tamoxifen and a little more difficult to source.
I'm using 25mg of rolox a day right now on 30mg td trest per day and 150mg of test per week. I have never experienced estrogen sides even with no ai or serm on cycle but I grabbed some from a research site just in case for the trest. For all I know the rolox could be completely bunk or underdosed because I just don't get estro problems so there's no way to know. The price was about 1.5x the cost of nolva and it taste like crap so I might just drop it to see what happens and if all stays fine save it for the future

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm using 25mg of rolox a day right now on 30mg td trest per day and 150mg of test per week. I have never experienced estrogen sides even with no ai or serm on cycle but I grabbed some from a research site just in case for the trest. For all I know the rolox could be completely bunk or underdosed because I just don't get estro problems so there's no way to know. The price was about 1.5x the cost of nolva and it taste like crap so I might just drop it to see what happens and if all stays fine save it for the future
Well 30mg of transdermal is a very low dose. So estrogen shouldn’t be to much of a problem. I liked TD Trest at 75-100mg but at that dose along with test a AI is definitely needed.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread but I've always had success with Trest IM using aromasin (12.5mg daily) + caber (0.5mg x 2-4x per week) alone as ancillaries while dosing up to 350mg/week of trest ace.

My first time running it, I used ralox for safety, but then never ran ralox again and just had it available in case of emergency.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well 30mg of transdermal is a very low dose. So estrogen shouldn’t be to much of a problem. I liked TD Trest at 75-100mg but at that dose along with test a AI is definitely needed.
I'm going up to 60 in week till I run out and that's where im finishing at. I was cruising on it because I ran out of test. If it was for the purpose of a cycle I would have went higher

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm going up to 60 in week till I run out and that's where im finishing at. I was cruising on it because I ran out of test. If it was for the purpose of a cycle I would have went higher
If it’s legit then you should add some nice size and have increased vascularity. I’ve been itching to buy some Raws but Trest is more then primo. It’s close to $400 for ten grams. I can get a good run out 3 grams and 2 bottles of salvo. It makes 60ml @ 50mg/ml and that still costs $150, really expensive!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it’s legit then you should add some nice size and have increased vascularity. I’ve been itching to buy some Raws but Trest is more then primo. It’s close to $400 for ten grams. I can get a good run out 3 grams and 2 bottles of salvo. It makes 60ml @ 50mg/ml and that still costs $150, really expensive!!
The stuff I got is td trest ace, 30ml/30mg per ml. I think it's 60 for a bttl. Can't remeber

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit I recessitated this more than 2 year old thread bc I had a legit question for @hairygrandpa and now its turned into a full on cycle log

That is all... Carry on haha
Glad you did as I started Trest Ace this weekend and am enjoying all the literature on AM about MENT!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The stuff I got is td trest ace, 30ml/30mg per ml. I think it's 60 for a bttl. Can't remeber
That sounds about right considering the UGL buys in bulk so it should be a slightly lower price, So $120 60 ml @ 30mg/ml. For me to make it as I said before $150 for 60ml @ 50mg/ml so almost double the dosage.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you... Still waiting for @hairygrandpa to answer my question lol I started trest ace at 20mg/day plus 25mg ralox in the meantime... Considering throwing in some proviron
For me:
Ralox did NOT help on a Trest cycle to keep gyno at bay. Proviron at 75-100mg/d did. For me gyno from 19-nors is caused by prolactin. No matter the amount of AI -nor the use of a serm. Caber -and/or proviron helps apparently with prolactin induced gyno, nothing else. If I ever again use Trest, it will be with moderate use of AI and caber, that's all.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me:
Ralox did NOT help on a Trest cycle to keep gyno at bay. Proviron at 75-100mg/d did. For me gyno from 19-nors is caused by prolactin. No matter the amount of AI -nor the use of a serm. Caber -and/or proviron helps apparently with prolactin induced gyno, nothing else. If I ever again use Trest, it will be with moderate use of AI and caber, that's all.
I had a disagreement with somebody on here the other day that with 19nors you can have prolactin issues even if you keep estrogen under control.

He believes otherwise that if estrogen is kept low you can’t have prolactin sides.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me:
Yeah I was using Ralox and aromasin on 150mg/week of trest e and it did not help (as you know). I have caber on hand now for any future attempts.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a disagreement with somebody on here the other day that with 19nors you can have prolactin issues even if you keep estrogen under control.

He believes otherwise that if estrogen is kept low you can’t have prolactin sides.
I call bullshit on : "Lowering e2 is sufficient to keep prolactin low." Countless guys used Letro at ridiculous dosages with Trest to inhibit gyno to no avail. When implementing caber, gyno is kept at bay, using only a moderate dosage of AI.
Keep in mind, Trest converts to methyl-estro circumventing the aromatase enzyme (converts in the liver?)-hence AI's help very little, as they address the enzyme. Anecdotally, epistane helps with lowering e2, because it does so by another mechanism not involving the enzyme.
Trest is a weird animal, that is for sure.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I call bullshit on : "Lowering e2 is sufficient to keep prolactin low." Countless guys used Letro at ridiculous dosages with Trest to inhibit gyno to no avail. When implementing caber, gyno is kept at bay, using only a moderate dosage of AI.
Keep in mind, Trest converts to methyl-estro circumventing the aromatase enzyme (converts in the liver?)-hence AI's help very little, as they address the enzyme. Anecdotally, epistane helps with lowering e2, because it does so by another mechanism not involving the enzyme.
Trest is a weird animal, that is for sure.
Sounds like Caber works for you... what about Prami?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Caber works for you... what about Prami?
Its way cheaper -and some can tolerate it. A friend loves it, it gives him boners better than a PDE-5 inhibitor -and it ups GH, win/win. Prami is the devil for me. Felt like dying after only one drop of it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its way cheaper -and some can tolerate it. A friend loves it, it gives him boners better than a PDE-5 inhibitor -and it ups GH, win/win. Prami is the devil for me. Felt like dying after only one drop of it.
I gave up on trest... This was my last attempt at running it. All 19 nors for that matter. Can't handle the bloat and sides that come from it. Even at moderate doses. I'll stick to test and my DHTs. They keep me full and dry.

Aside from your input id just like to mention I dont hate the fact that youre doing alright big guy

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I gave up on trest... This was my last attempt at running it. All 19 nors for that matter. Can't handle the bloat and sides that come from it. Even at moderate doses. I'll stick to test and my DHTs. They keep me full and dry.

Aside from your input id just like to mention I dont hate the fact that youre doing alright big guy
What’s your favorite DHT to run with test

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s your favorite DHT to run with test
Primo is hands-down my favorite steroid. No side effects dry quality slow lean gains... It also has fat burning potentiating properties. I also like anavar a lot for an oral. For size my favorite DHT is probably dymethazine.

I ran all the big boy Cycles they get huge fast put on a ton of water weight fat etc. For me I'd rather stay lean and slap on lean quality gains that are keepable over the long-term. I've changed my mindset from right now to long-term when it comes to my body taking care of it and how it looks.

DHT's plus test treat me best just my personal experience every single 19 Nor I've ever ran I get Hella sides. 19 Nors are also known to permanently change your brain chemistry/disposition and genetics. Scary stuff if you ever look into it

Last edited:
jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primo is hands-down my favorite steroid. No side effects dry quality slow lean gains... It also has fat burning potentiating properties. I also like anavar a lot for an oral. For size my favorite DHT is probably dymethazine.

I ran all the big boy Cycles they get huge fast put on a ton of water weight fat etc. For me I'd rather stay lean and slap on lean quality gains that are keepable over the long-term. I've changed my mindset from right now to long-term when it comes to my body taking care of it and how it looks.

DHT's plus test treat me best just my personal experience every single 19 Nor I've ever ran I get Hella sides. 19 North are also known to change your brain chemistry and genetics. Scary stuff if you ever look into it
No ****? That’s crazy... any links to share before I throw my bottles of Trest Ace away?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No ****? That’s crazy... any links to share before I throw my bottles of Trest Ace away?

Here's a couple about deca... I dont have time to dig through and find all the ones in looking for. 19 nors basically act similarly in the body. Its a little harder to find on tren and trest bc theyre not approved for human use. But obviously nothing fcks people up like tren lol Trest was abandoned as a form of male contraceptive and hormone replacement. Id like to see the studies on that. But my guess is all 19nors affect the brain/nervous system in a similar fashion.

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems like daily nolva, frequent asin (or letro?) and ralox on hand is the way to go to prevent trest gyno? For the safest protocol anyway.

I finally found a way to get my hands on TD trest for a lil spring bulk. I have 0 gyno atm and will be looking into how to play it as safe as possible to avoid gyno.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Here's a couple about deca... I dont have time to dig through and find all the ones in looking for. 19 nors basically act similarly in the body. Its a little harder to find on tren and trest bc theyre not approved for human use. But obviously nothing fcks people up like tren lol Trest was abandoned as a form of male contraceptive and hormone replacement. Id like to see the studies on that. But my guess is all 19nors affect the brain/nervous system in a similar fashion.
Trest was abandoned? I didnt know that, where did you read that? As far as I know The Population Council still lists it (MENT) as an ongoing research/product project at their website.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest was abandoned? I didnt know that, where did you read that? As far as I know The Population Council still lists it (MENT) as an ongoing research/product project at their website.
It may be still being used in research I did read that it was abandoned as an alternative to testosterone replacement and birth control. I dont remember what source. All these things ive come across at one point or another they can be hard to find after the fact sometimes.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like daily nolva, frequent asin (or letro?) and ralox on hand is the way to go to prevent trest gyno? For the safest protocol anyway.

I finally found a way to get my hands on TD trest for a lil spring bulk. I have 0 gyno atm and will be looking into how to play it as safe as possible to avoid gyno.
I bet both of my nuts on this:
Moderate AI, moderate Caber and a hefty dose DHT (Proviron at 75mg/100mg x d) is the way to go. No SERM and/or a harsh AI. I explained the "why" in an earlier post.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, I'm not an "Expert" on Trest -but after lactating on it AND reversing gyno from it, I still used it and found out how to do so.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TD trest does NOT have harsh sides in comparison to other forms of Trest.
You will not need caber (unless you are bathing yourself in it). If you want to make the best out of it:
Stack with:
Inhibit-P (OTC) at recommended dosage + Epistane at 20mg/d. Keep AI on hand -but use sparingly, like adex: 0.5 e3d.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TD trest does NOT have harsh sides in comparison to other forms of Trest.
You will not need caber (unless you are bathing yourself in it). If you want to make the best out of it:
Stack with:
Inhibit-P (OTC) at recommended dosage + Epistane at 20mg/d. Keep AI on hand -but use sparingly, like adex: 0.5 e3d.
I can get Caber and Proviron. But if thats all I need with a moderate dose then inhibitP and epistane would work. Epistanes one of the only strong dhts i havent tried do that could be interesting.

Thank you foe your wisdom & i hope you are recovering well and doing better.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can get Caber and Proviron. But if thats all I need with a moderate dose then inhibitP and epistane would work. Epistanes one of the only strong dhts i havent tried do that could be interesting.

Thank you foe your wisdom & i hope you are recovering well and doing better.
A word of caution: Epistane lowers e2. My biggest mistake was to use epistane with Adex and I overdid it. It dried my joints out and caused a 2 year struggle to fix my knees after that.
If you go the Trest+Epistane route, try not to use an AI -and if you do, very sparingly.