Trest/hcg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to run trest ace/ injectable rad 140. Never messed with hcg but going to give it a shot. I would assume prog related gyno might be a concern but I have prami laying around and tolerate it well so I’m running that.

Trest 25 mgs a day
Rad 140 30 mgs
Hcg 250 Mcg twice a week

.5 mgs arimadex everyother day
Always have nolva laying around but hearing Ralox is the way to go if trest gives you problems so Im ordering some.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would be concerned about the massive amounts of estrogen between trest and the hcg, I can't say anything for certain but trest alone create massive amounts of methyl estrogen and hcg also seems to jack up everyone's estrogen. If I was going to combine the 2 I would most definitely have a ton of ralox and some letro on hand just in case... And that's about all I got for the subject lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that was my concern. Luckily I’m not really gyno prone and from I’ve read if it does occur Ralox will knock it out. Plus if it’s a problem I’ll just drop the treat dose to 12.5 mgs a day. I actuallly thought about starting it first by itself and messing with the dose to see how I react. I’ve used oral and transdermal trest but never the injectable form.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah that was my concern. Luckily I’m not really gyno prone and from I’ve read if it does occur Ralox will knock it out. Plus if it’s a problem I’ll just drop the treat dose to 12.5 mgs a day. I actuallly thought about starting it first by itself and messing with the dose to see how I react. I’ve used oral and transdermal trest but never the injectable form.
So I can't say for certain, but lots of ppl tell me the injectable is not as horrible as the transdermal/oral combo with estrogen. So I would think if you were ok with one you will be ok with the other. I would most definitely stick with daily pins and try to keep everything as stable as possible. If you end up doing this as a log il follow along. I'd still make sure to have enough ralox to run up to 60mg per day in case something goes south. Good luck

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 5 I think and I decided to run it solo at 25 mgs a day for a few weeks to see how it treats me. Strength jumped by day three. Lol The only other time I can remember that happening was when I would run 150 mgs a day of test no ester. Adding in hcg next week with hcg 250mcgs twice a week and I’ll have Ralox in hand just in case. Maybe up it to 500mcg twice a week if I see no problems. When I add then injectable rad 140 I’ll probably lower the dose of trest. I had great results from just it last summer. Also plan on ordering test deconate for later if everything goes will. Even thought about switching out that ace for it. I plan on runninng it at least 12 weeks total. So far no real gyno symptoms or anything but five days is early to me even though I’ve seen people say they get puffy nips from trest in days. Also have been taking muca purines to see if I can control prog that way. I have prami in hand if needed but wanted to see if it would work. Also sex drive was way up by day two or three.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So day 5 I think and I decided to run it solo at 25 mgs a day for a few weeks to see how it treats me. Strength jumped by day three. Lol The only other time I can remember that happening was when I would run 150 mgs a day of test no ester. Adding in hcg next week with hcg 250mcgs twice a week and I’ll have Ralox in hand just in case. Maybe up it to 500mcg twice a week if I see no problems. When I add then injectable rad 140 I’ll probably lower the dose of trest. I had great results from just it last summer. Also plan on ordering test deconate for later if everything goes will. Even thought about switching out that ace for it. I plan on runninng it at least 12 weeks total. So far no real gyno symptoms or anything but five days is early to me even though I’ve seen people say they get puffy nips from trest in days. Also have been taking muca purines to see if I can control prog that way. I have prami in hand if needed but wanted to see if it would work. Also sex drive was way up by day two or three.
I know quite a few ppl who get a huge boost in sex drive from trest, it usually happens right away, then after 6-8 weeks it goes the total opposite direction

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know quite a few ppl who get a huge boost in sex drive from trest, it usually happens right away, then after 6-8 weeks it goes the total opposite direction
I've also heard some talk about long-term sexual dysfunction after trest. Might be a good idea to get in and out fairly quick . At the same time I'm sure there's more then a handful of ppl on this board that use it often with no problem. Just throwing that out there to keep in mind

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess would be prolactin getting out of hand. Not to worried about it. I’m in my 40s and I’m sure I’ll have to be on trt someday. Trying to put it off until my 50s ha but if I need it earlier I’ll take it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My guess would be prolactin getting out of hand. Not to worried about it. I’m in my 40s and I’m sure I’ll have to be on trt someday. Trying to put it off until my 50s ha but if I need it earlier I’ll take it.
I got no clue the reason behind it, I've just heard a few ppl mention it dipping late cycle and then on a podcast drug q and a with Dave crossland and another podcast with I believe mike Arnold, could be wrong on Mike, but both those they talked about ppl having long term problems after using too much trest. Don't remember either of them knowing the reason behind it.

Just wanted to throw it out there so you could keep a eye on it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure I screwed something up last time I used trest 7 alpha ace and that the reason I can't use 19nors anymore. No sexual sides but prolactin gyno pops up super fast now with any 19 for me😪

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people run that stuff at a pretty high dose. When I add in the rad I’m dropping it down. I’ve heard of people using legit trest at only 5 to 10 mgs a day in a stack and feeling it. I may go down to 12.5mgs and injectable rad 30mgs ed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some people run that stuff at a pretty high dose. When I add in the rad I’m dropping it down. I’ve heard of people using legit trest at only 5 to 10 mgs a day in a stack and feeling it. I may go down to 12.5mgs and injectable rad 30mgs ed.
Curious what you liked about injectable rad, the oral gave me a real feel good effect but very minor benifits for strength and muscle. If you don't wanna clog up your thread with this feel free to shoot me a dm

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hcg is great in a lot of ways. Keeps the boys full and can be good for making sure you’re never down for too long in case you overdo the AI dosage. I’ve never had gyno issues with it, but you have to have your skin care on point the entire time you use it. It seems to really aggravate acne.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used oral rad 140 once and really didn’t notice much. If I remember right it was Olympus labs but could be wrong. I know it was a popular brand on this forum at the time. Love s4 but the vision sides get super annoying and hit me hard. Started hearing how injectable sarms worked much better but figured it probably wasn’t true but treid it anyway. Strength and quality muscle. Me similar apperance as trenbolone. Wasn’t in a surplus and put on muscle while getting leaner and I was already lean. Lol. My girl asked why my arms looked so crazy. A guy at a gas station asked me how I got so lean and if I competed. Had lots of comments on my gains. Ran it for a long while because I didn’t want to stop. Lol basically kept getting bigger,stronger and more cut. Ha can’t wait to do it again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Used oral rad 140 once and really didn’t notice much. If I remember right it was Olympus labs but could be wrong. I know it was a popular brand on this forum at the time. Love s4 but the vision sides get super annoying and hit me hard. Started hearing how injectable sarms worked much better but figured it probably wasn’t true but treid it anyway. Strength and quality muscle. Me similar apperance as trenbolone. Wasn’t in a surplus and put on muscle while getting leaner and I was already lean. Lol. My girl asked why my arms looked so crazy. A guy at a gas station asked me how I got so lean and if I competed. Had lots of comments on my gains. Ran it for a long while because I didn’t want to stop. Lol basically kept getting bigger,stronger and more cut. Ha can’t wait to do it again
That sounds awesome, ya I messed with the injectable lgd I believe twice, it's definitely better then the oral by leaps and bounds. It seems like all the sarms are not only better in injectable form but the almost act like a completely different drug

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18