Trest gurus and chemistry pros please advise!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So I buckled and got some suuuuper cheap Trest Ace from Righteous Research(also known as buypeptidesus) who as we know has had some trouble with the hurricane 6 months ago and has definitely had some problems with quality and potency trying to maintain their high volume of orders.
At one time they had the best IGF you could find. I want to believe they are turning things around but looking at their oil on the left, for such a potent dose per ml (100mg vs the typical 50) it seems as thin as it looks and doesn’t have that color I’m used to. Can this be explained? I’ve seen some UGL’s brew Tren without the typical color and seen it still work. But I’m no expert. I’m used to what I see with my usual sources.

To make things worse it states “can be harmful or fatal if ingested” instead of just stating for research purposes only or not for human consumption.

Thoughts?

IMG_0621.JPG

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I know the right is good stuff as i just ran their trest D at varying doses over 4 months+(i think).

Im not as educated as others here but i have had a few test vials that looked a lot thinner than my test from the pharmacy and i was always skeptical about that as far as oil thickness and potency, but i dont think there is necessarily a correlation. Also, at one point i had both 100mg/ml trest ace and 50mg/ml trest ace from different brands and the 100mg/ml seemed just as thin as the other one, and it definitely seemed accurately dosed.

Im guessig certain carrier oils can make even high dosed stuff look thin as hell

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usually around the word “fatal” is when my Spider Sense starts tingling.

I’m no trest expert, but I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to do that. (Be fatal)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya, the one on the right I’ve ran specifically for probably 7 out of the last 16 months. Ol Faithful.
But when a coupon code gets me DOUBLE the product for the same price, you can’t expect a cheap bastard like me to pass it up.
Look, every single product I’ve bought at buypeptidesus has been what it’s supposed to be. Just underdosed the last 5 months.
I think what I’m most concerned with it there’s NO product in it. To my untrained eye, it looks like oil and that’s it. I shot 1/10th cc out and it’s certainly oil. Shined up my ankle with it. That company has been around a Minute. They aren’t killing folks. I’m just not running that with goals in mind until I’m fairly certain there’s 100mg/ml Trest A in it...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Shake well""...wtf? Is it oil or suspension?
No kidding. It’s oil. Why would they say all this?!? And then say pretty much “don’t inject it!” on top of it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know the right is good stuff as i just ran their trest D at varying doses over 4 months+(i think).

Im not as educated as others here but i have had a few test vials that looked a lot thinner than my test from the pharmacy and i was always skeptical about that as far as oil thickness and potency, but i dont think there is necessarily a correlation. Also, at one point i had both 100mg/ml trest ace and 50mg/ml trest ace from different brands and the 100mg/ml seemed just as thin as the other one, and it definitely seemed accurately dosed.

Im guessig certain carrier oils can make even high dosed stuff look thin as hell
I think you nailed it. I may have seen this before. When brewing higher concentrations, they use a different oil/carrier and it looks thinner and without color.

I was baffled, it looks like freakin water to me.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Maybe one day we will have cheap and effective digital rood tests in which a single drop can get analyzed and a number pops up with the potency similar to how a digital scale works. Maybe in our kids lifetime.. High hopes

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe one day we will have cheap and effective digital rood tests in which a single drop can get analyzed and a number pops up with the potency similar to how a digital scale works. Maybe in our kids lifetime.. High hopes
Guaranteed the technology’s already there. just needs to be simplified, and made for one-time use. The biggest problem is there’s just too small of a market of us who use pharmaceutical products that actually question their potency or accuracy. I’m sure the guy who made RoidTest hasn’t exactly retired and bought an island with the profits.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup. Higher concentration, different carrier probably.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw the vial in the freezer, if it crashes you're good. If it doesn't, then it's just oil.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Throw the vial in the freezer, if it crashes you're good. If it doesn't, then it's just oil.
This is myth. Some carrier oils freeze, some dont. Sometimes the gear stays in solution. Tried this a few times early on and found out quick. Damn I hope you havent thrown away the gear that didnt pass this test!?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is myth. Some carrier oils freeze, some dont. Sometimes the gear stays in solution. Tried this a few times early on and found out quick. Damn I hope you havent thrown away the gear that didnt pass this test!?
Really? My bad for suggesting it then. Once I went from a vial of pharma test C to UGL, after feeling like sh!t a few weeks into the new vial, I put it in the freezer, and it didn't crash. Then I went and got bloods to confirm it was bunk. My total test was in the single digits.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really? My bad for suggesting it then. Once I went from a vial of pharma test C to UGL, after feeling like sh!t a few weeks into the new vial, I put it in the freezer, and it didn't crash. Then I went and got bloods to confirm it was bunk. My total test was in the single digits.
Ya, your test should have been 800-1000+
2-250mg/week consistently puts me at 1100-1200.
There’s so much fact/fiction/broscience/real science/anecdotal data and forum dogma out there. None of us have got this totally figured out so no worries at all.
I had NPP that was totally crashed, I had to heat it up every other day... and it still was definitely bunk. Too many variables with this stuff.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Lol you're good dude. I was just throwing that out in the air. I remember doing that with trest E the first time i tried it and i was excited and did the freezer test and it stayed thin and liquified as could be. Then tried anyways and good lord was it powerful. I also tried it with my trt test which is straight from the pharmacy and it did not freeze one bit and i knew that wasnt bunk lol.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Wish the US would get on board with harm reduction methods that work... Legalize and regulate. That way we wouldnt be runnin around like chickens with our heads cut off with this UGL market

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish the US would get on board with harm reduction methods that work... Legalize and regulate. That way we wouldnt be runnin around like chickens with our heads cut off with this UGL market
Law-abiding grown men committing felonies over some dumb **** meant for pro athletes and 16 year old boys. And they ALL still do it anyways with **** labeled “fatal if ingested”
US government sickens me and we never should have let them get to a point where we are afraid of them and they make decisions for us with “our own best interest in mind”

I don’t even want to talk about the fda because then I’ll really get pissed.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, your test should have been 800-1000+
2-250mg/week consistently puts me at 1100-1200.
There’s so much fact/fiction/broscience/real science/anecdotal data and forum dogma out there. None of us have got this totally figured out so no worries at all.
I had NPP that was totally crashed, I had to heat it up every other day... and it still was definitely bunk. Too many variables with this stuff.
Makes me wonder what was in there that was crashing out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol you're good dude. I was just throwing that out in the air. I remember doing that with trest E the first time i tried it and i was excited and did the freezer test and it stayed thin and liquified as could be. Then tried anyways and good lord was it powerful. I also tried it with my trt test which is straight from the pharmacy and it did not freeze one bit and i knew that wasnt bunk lol.
Interestingly enough I had a test vial of test sent to me during winter, it never crashed... but it’s definitely legit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve pinned questionable **** before. I mean I did use VPX 1Test that they had. Said NOT FOR INJECTION on it. But it was. I mean, a lot of stuff has that on it of course...

But now with this infection I’m a bit uneasy about questionable ****. It’s funny cause we both know who I got it from so it’s for sure legit. And fire. I just fucked up really really badly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m weird about stuff, I’ll split up doses so that I’m always mixing 1-3 oils every injection. In my head, at least one of them has enough BA to make the others sterilized.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So I buckled and got some suuuuper cheap Trest Ace from Righteous Research(also known as buypeptidesus) who as we know has had some trouble with the hurricane 6 months ago and has definitely had some problems with quality and potency trying to maintain their high volume of orders.
At one time they had the best IGF you could find. I want to believe they are turning things around but looking at their oil on the left, for such a potent dose per ml (100mg vs the typical 50) it seems as thin as it looks and doesn’t have that color I’m used to. Can this be explained? I’ve seen some UGL’s brew Tren without the typical color and seen it still work. But I’m no expert. I’m used to what I see with my usual sources.

To make things worse it states “can be harmful or fatal if ingested” instead of just stating for research purposes only or not for human consumption.

Thoughts?

View attachment 181485
Im not messing with them until the owner is back.
I've never heard about righteous research....

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest is stupid soluble and doesn't color the solution. The different colors would be different carrier oils. Freezing is likely not a good test.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The worst part of this is: the dude that turned everyone on to BPUS and their IGF literally died, and his friend got on his AM account and said his room was filled with bottles that said not for human consumption. And he had a heart attack...

Sometimes I think we are all nuts.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve pinned questionable **** before. I mean I did use VPX 1Test that they had. Said NOT FOR INJECTION on it. But it was. I mean, a lot of stuff has that on it of course...

But now with this infection I’m a bit uneasy about questionable ****. It’s funny cause we both know who I got it from so it’s for sure legit. And fire. I just fucked up really really badly.
What are you running from there?
I know the test is good cause I bumped the dose and I pulled more water and my face got flushed.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes i wonder if there are just solid foreign particles lodged in my muscles that have accumulated over the years.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to see if his test was good first I guess, so that’s what I’m using from there. I’ll be using his primo I think soon. If he still has any.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The worst part of this is: the dude that turned everyone on to BPUS and their IGF literally died, and his friend got on his AM account and said his room was filled with bottles that said not for human consumption. And he had a heart attack...

Sometimes I think we are all nuts.
Actually I turned him on to bpus . but that dude died from abusing opioids and booze.
I got too many complaints about bpus and I personally got fishy stuff.
As soon as Richard is back on the scene that company will be bomb again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to see if his test was good first I guess, so that’s what I’m using from there. I’ll be using his primo I think soon. If he still has any.
I do the exact same thing. It’s always a good sign when they have a really basic list and not crazy obscure stuff or super cheap Anavar.
I trust him. Test works no doubt.

I’m ordering 6 more test next week. I’m going to stack his NPP/Deca for 5 weeks until the Deca kicks in, and by then liver enzymes should be more than clear to run either SD@10 or Msten@20/30workout days for 35days. Hoping to hit 270 by Summer. And see what it all looks Ike after a cut.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually I turned him on to bpus . but that dude died from abusing opioids and booze.
I got too many complaints about bpus and I personally got fishy stuff.
As soon as Richard is back on the scene that company will be bomb again.
Ya
I kinda thought so since he originally gave me your same discount code!
I’m optimistic bro. I took a leap of faith on the righteous research Trest bc I believe they just got overwhelmed with stuff for a while last year with the hurricane and the orders still flooding in. I was wondering what happened to that dude when you were trying to get ahold of him.

**** pretty sure the guy was my age, not that old yet.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest is stupid soluble and doesn't color the solution. The different colors would be different carrier oils. Freezing is likely not a good test.
Aha! I knew I’d find a chem guy that would put my mind at ease.

Appreciate it...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do the exact same thing. It’s always a good sign when they have a really basic list and not crazy obscure stuff or super cheap Anavar.
I trust him. Test works no doubt.

I’m ordering 6 more test next week. I’m going to stack his NPP/Deca for 5 weeks until the Deca kicks in, and by then liver enzymes should be more than clear to run either SD@10 or Msten@20/30workout days for 35days. Hoping to hit 270 by Summer. And see what it all looks Ike after a cut.
All that gear is from righteous research.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All that gear is from righteous research.
No a fellow home brewer member we are sneakily referring to.

Righteous Research only have the usual grey market suspects like liquid Msten, Dmz, and Trest. No Dien or Desoxy though. I don’t know why they have this separate company for these products and don’t just put it all on BPUS site though.

The source we are referring to is small, newer, and has just some basics Deca, Tren, Test P,E,C,TNE,sust and only 2 orals.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No a fellow home brewer member we are sneakily referring to.

Righteous Research only have the usual grey market suspects like liquid Msten, Dmz, and Trest. No Dien or Desoxy though. I don’t know why they have this separate company for these products and don’t just put it all on BPUS site though.

The source we are referring to is small, newer, and has just some basics Deca, Tren, Test P,E,C,TNE,sust and only 2 orals.
Is he huuuuuuge?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using the same member for a while and I'm pretty happy. But his list is pretty large.
Just got some Prop from a different member and its pretty darn good though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using the same member for a while and I'm pretty happy. But his list is pretty large.
Just got some Prop from a different member and its pretty darn good though.
I heard that PROP will make you POP.
Gonna need to try it soon but it’s Deca o clock for me prior to the summer.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you nailed it. I may have seen this before. When brewing higher concentrations, they use a different oil/carrier and it looks thinner and without color.

I was baffled, it looks like freakin water to me.

The colors are different from say test prop and test enth. There's a lo of variations we don't see clearly if we don't really look at them.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure how you edit a post with the new update. What mean is that it's not just the compound but the ester that gives the color, or the oil they'll use for the ester.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard that PROP will make you POP.
Gonna need to try it soon but it’s Deca o clock for me prior to the summer.
Its good. Real good. You can tell the difference. Makes me want to try his other stuff but I'm pretty loyal to the large list guy. He's been good to me.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's doubtful there are any solid particles in your body. It is, however, likely that we've all given ourselves any number of minor infections that our immune systems took care of without us really noticing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's doubtful there are any solid particles in your body. It is, however, likely that we've all given ourselves any number of minor infections that our immune systems took care of without us really noticing.
Funny, I actually just said something like this the other day. Unfortunately I shot dirty shower water into my hip, so it wasn’t minor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18