Trest for cutting

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I've been on a cut for 4 weeks now...solid diet set up by a pro bodybuilder I know.

I've been on just 300mg test e until now...thinking of running my bottle of oral Tr3st though.

I ran dermatrest this past fall...just 50mg for 4 weeks...absolutely fantastic.

Anyone run tr3st on a cut???

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan . Granted visually your look will likely be a bit softer until you stop using the trest (I say a bit because this is different from user to user) however won't be like a dplex / protodrol style dryness clearly. However, in terms of being anti-catabolic in a cal deficit, keeping the stoke high to hit it hard , pump etc , my opinion is trest is great in a cut diet setting. Another big plus not often mentioned regarding trest is I have noticed unlike many other oral options , you don't need a ton of carbs in the system to feel decent. I think many of us know how it feels to be on the lower end of the carb spectrum while taking a ph and just feel like crapola. I simply don't get that on trest, while still getting basically all the benefits of being on any other ph option.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on a cut for 4 weeks now...solid diet set up by a pro bodybuilder I know.

I've been on just 300mg test e until now...thinking of running my bottle of oral Tr3st though.

I ran dermatrest this past fall...just 50mg for 4 weeks...absolutely fantastic.

Anyone run tr3st on a cut???
Dermatrest is the OL product right? I have a few bottles glad to hear you liked it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did a cut last season with trest deca- dienoderm-epi t-3 clen.

was awesome. for me trest seems to be fairly dry. I lean right out on it solo. but you can get bloated with too many carbs..

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I did a cut last season with trest deca- dienoderm-epi t-3 clen.

was awesome. for me trest seems to be fairly dry. I lean right out on it solo. but you can get bloated with too many carbs..
Any experience with IM trest?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Cycle Logs 0
bigead Anabolics 28
Olympus Labs 21