hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@trumac , most users have no trouble with 19-nors. We both are sensitive to prolactin, it seems. Keep in mind for future cycles to spend on caber when doing tren, trest, deca -or NPP.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I just breastfeed will they stop swelling? And yes I am waiting on caber that’s why I started the inhibit p in the mean time. Luckily I have a TON of trest so I’m gonna have to just buy a lot of caber so I can use it all lol
RC caber can be bunk, be warned.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I think I’m gonna just have to drop the trest for now. I’m most likely just going to cruise into my bloodwork at 300mg test a week with proviron 50mg a day to hold onto what I gained these last weeks and maybe continue gaining some. How far out should I drop the proviron completely and how far out should i drop to my TRT dose my my bloods are good?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I think I’m gonna just have to drop the trest for now. I’m most likely just going to cruise into my bloodwork at 300mg test a week with proviron 50mg a day to hold onto what I gained these last weeks and maybe continue gaining some. How far out should I drop the proviron completely and how far out should i drop to my TRT dose my my bloods are good?
Proviron for awhile is a good idea, it curbs e2 and prolactin a bit. If you are on a long ester test, I would drop to baseline TRT 3 weeks prior to blood labs, proviron drop 2 weeks prior labs.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Proviron for awhile is a good idea, it curbs e2 and prolactin a bit. If you are on a long ester test, I would drop to baseline TRT 3 weeks prior to blood labs, proviron drop 2 weeks prior labs.
Yeah I’m on cyp

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprisingly the inhibit p is actually taking the lumps down on both sides. I’m tempted to continue with the trest since that’s helping and the caber should be here this week. I know the safe thing to do is just drop the trest buuuuut I’m not known for my great decision making abilities

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprisingly the inhibit p is actually taking the lumps down on both sides. I’m tempted to continue with the trest since that’s helping and the caber should be here this week. I know the safe thing to do is just drop the trest buuuuut I’m not known for my great decision making abilities
I could still add in the proviron if it would be of benefit

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the meantime buy one of those. Add the milk to your protein shake.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the meantime buy one of those. Add the milk to your protein shake.

**** it I did it. I like boobs as much as the next guy. If it doesn’t continue to improve I just won’t take the next shot

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tudca and NAC. I think it was @Hyde who told me that NAC + orals = best idea. I can confirm it, it definitely curbs liver stress on cycle, have more appetite and seldom lethargy since using it (2x 1gr/d). I go with Tudca after a oral cycle, to be safe, as it stresses liver when taken before alcohol -and theoretically could stress liver with methyls (nobody knows).
Nac also stresses the liver with alcohol present. That's why I feel liver care is best year round but not on the actual cycle. This is just my personal theory judging by bloods from cycles ran with and without liver supps. Now I go nac year round until the cycle starts then restart nac post cycle or once orals are out the cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might avoid 19nors for a bit. Thinking maybe my next blast will be a nice long EQ cycle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might avoid 19nors for a bit. Thinking maybe my next blast will be a nice long EQ cycle
I LOVE 19-nors. Just use caber with them in future.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t mind hearing some opinions on EQ for a future run tho. Seems mild as far as sides and they seem easily managed

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn’t mind hearing some opinions on EQ for a future run tho. Seems mild as far as sides and they seem easily managed
Phlebotomy is a must on EQ.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a great workout today. I don’t concern myself too much with the weight I lift but today I hit some good numbers for me. Great pump. It’s my last day with the msten. I just about finished the vial of trest enth the other day that I was using. I doubt there is even enough left to use so I’m just going to switch to test only and hope to get my numbers good for bloods in oct. Weight was holding at 216

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ah, okay. Good choice to take DHT derivatives along Trest. That could suffice to keep gyno at bay. Trest's conversion to methyl-estro is not only done by aromatase enzyme, hence AI's are only efficient to a certain point. Methyl-estro together with upped prolactin and progesterone, creates the "perfect storm" on your nipples. From my experience, ralox does very little to nothing when it comes to prolactin induced gyno, nor do AI's.
No serm, but moderate AI and DHT at high dose worked for me, also cabergoline. Ralox + high dosed AI did NOT work.
You nailed it! This is why running Trest ace is a much safer option. You can drop it, which is much smarter then fighting it with drugs. Methyl estrogen sides get out of control fast, which is the sole cause of prolactin sides as well. Now a days I won’t hesitate to end a cycle early. Better then having titles.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You nailed it! This is why running Trest ace is a much safer option. You can drop it, which is much smarter then fighting it with drugs. Methyl estrogen sides get out of control fast, which is the sole cause of prolactin sides as well. Now a days I won’t hesitate to end a cycle early. Better then having titles.
I do have plenty of ace and also enth as well. Now I know to have caber on hand either way but especially with the enth. Luckily things haven’t gone completely sideways. I’ve made some great gains and I’m not afraid to end it now that it’s come to be the right time. I will be switching to a cruise and have bloodwork coming up anyway then I will reassess from there.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've run EQ a few times. Super slow start, but the gains were solid, i could eat like a horse and had very few estro problems even up to a gram a week. HGP mentioned phlebotomy...i can vouch that the amount of vascularity IN MY CALVES did worry me a bit, as did the fact that every cut from work seemed to ooze blood colored pancake syrup 😳.....but it didnt give me tits and those non-tits definitely didnt lactate 😆

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so update time. Yesterday I finished the msten and 3AD. Today I slurped the tiny bit of trest enth left in the vial (maybe 20mg probably less) into a pin and finished that off. Pinned 150mg of test cyp.

I’m glad to be done with the msten. I have had zero appetite, some lethargy, just felt like garbage, for the past several days to a week. I’ve never gotten this from an oral before but I’m getting older and it could be from another med I just started. Full disclosure, I suffer from PTSD, depression, alcoholism, insomnia, etc. I haven’t had a drink in months. I did start an additional med for PTSD/anxiety/insomnia last week on the same day I started taking the inhibit p. This also coincided with the final week of msten. Terrible timing but it couldn’t really be helped.

I’m looking forward to a bit of a cruise for a bit before my bloods. I’m really hoping either A) I adjust to the new med if that’s what’s causing me to feel like this or B) if it’s the msten then great I’m done with it so I should be good.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pull day today. Weight is staying steady. I’m by no means lean but my shoulders arms chest are looking leaner. I’m assuming I was holding some water weight.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still at 216 and have been able to increase weights on the big lifts. I have been noticing quicker fatigue tho after completing those. I’m on a cruise dose only right now, nothing else. Still seem to be leaning out everywhere aside from my gut tho, but considering how long I was out of the gym and drinking etc I imagine it’s going to take time for that.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would drop to baseline further out than that. I ran into an issue last year, I dropped to baseline 6 weeks before bloods. My level was still high enough my doc asked me what else and how much extra I was taking. He was cool about it, but cyp can linger for a while

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would drop to baseline further out than that. I ran into an issue last year, I dropped to baseline 6 weeks before bloods. My level was still high enough my doc asked me what else and how much extra I was taking. He was cool about it, but cyp can linger for a while
I’ve got a month from now before my bloods. I never added anything else in. I’ve been taking 150mg twice a week. I did a 150mg shot last night and I’m gonna go back to my TRT dose of 140mg a week starting Sunday. So 70mg sun and wed nights.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve got a month from now before my bloods. I never added anything else in. I’ve been taking 150mg twice a week. I did a 150mg shot last night and I’m gonna go back to my TRT dose of 140mg a week starting Sunday. So 70mg sun and wed nights.
Listen to @Codybenz , because I was only guessing, he actually has real life experience with that.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would delay my bloodwork for as long as possible. That being said it probably won’t cause an issue other than your level will be high and doc may want to lower your dose. At which point you will either have to live with a lower trt dose until next bloods, or spill the beans about your cycle and see how he responds.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would delay my bloodwork for as long as possible. It probably won’t cause an issue other than your level will be high and doc may want to lower your dose. At which point you will either have to live with a lower trt dose until next bloods, or spill the beans about your cycle and see how he responds.
I’ll try to wait as long as I can but whatever dose they want me at I’ll run what I feel I need and then just wait for the next bloods to worry about it

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an update on the gyno. Both sides are getting smaller. I have continued 100mg a day of Ralox but I’m only taking 12.5mg of aromasin two times a week. I’m going to switch over to my prescribed anastrozol twice a week from here until my bloodwork if I feel I need it. I took a half a tablet of caber (.25 mg I think) the other day and will take the other half in the next day or so.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to clear something up.. 3 AD has no available route to convert to DHT. It seems to behave similar in some, but it does'nt convert in any known pathways to DHT. It does enhance other hormones, (I would wager all sex hormones) according to the data I could find on this obscure hormone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it doesnt aromatize and it cant back convert to the estrogen resulting 5ad.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to clear something up.. 3 AD has no available route to convert to DHT. It seems to behave similar in some, but it does'nt convert in any known pathways to DHT. It does enhance other hormones, (I would wager all sex hormones) according to the data I could find on this obscure hormone.
Yeah you had mentioned that in another thread. When I got it I was under the impression it was DHT derivative. Oh well. I have another bottle for later.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so update time. Yesterday I finished the msten and 3AD. Today I slurped the tiny bit of trest enth left in the vial (maybe 20mg probably less) into a pin and finished that off. Pinned 150mg of test cyp.

I’m glad to be done with the msten. I have had zero appetite, some lethargy, just felt like garbage, for the past several days to a week. I’ve never gotten this from an oral before but I’m getting older and it could be from another med I just started. Full disclosure, I suffer from PTSD, depression, alcoholism, insomnia, etc. I haven’t had a drink in months. I did start an additional med for PTSD/anxiety/insomnia last week on the same day I started taking the inhibit p. This also coincided with the final week of msten. Terrible timing but it couldn’t really be helped.

I’m looking forward to a bit of a cruise for a bit before my bloods. I’m really hoping either A) I adjust to the new med if that’s what’s causing me to feel like this or B) if it’s the msten then great I’m done with it so I should be good.
Subbed! And congrats on fighting your demons. Fellow alcoholic here, the struggle is real sometimes. But the iron game always seems to help.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on my TRT dose for a little bit now. Lumps have gone down but not gone. Still taking 100mg Ralox a day but switched to anastrozol 2x a week since it’s what I’m prescribed.

Weight was down to a hair under 214 today. My lifts are still on the way up tho. They aren’t up to any PRs but they’re a huge improvement. Keep in mind I was out of the gym and drinking daily for a few years and only got back into the gym about a month or so before I started this log.

Monday I hit 255 for 3 on bench
Today I pulled 315 for 3
Last week when I did legs I got 275 for 4. I’ll be adding some weight tomorrow when I do legs for this week.

Not impressive numbers by any means but I am extremely careful with squats and dead’s as I have a few bulging discs in my lower back. Either way I’m happy with my numbers still going up and my weight is slowly dropping. Especially considering I’m not on anything.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time is money when it comes to bulged discs and deads/skwaats. We have similar circumstances

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention I’m on ANOTHER new med for sleep and PTSD. So this is the third one in the last few months. Only been on it two days and I’ve averaged 4-5 hours of broken sleep a night. Hoping this starts to change bc I’m sure it’s hampering my gainzzzz

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down to 212. Sleep has been non existent the last few weeks. Weights have gone up a little but I’m really starting to feel the fatigue. My shoulders are hurting bad on top of it. This week I’m keeping it lighter and probably will next week as well honestly. Added power cleans in today which I haven’t done in years but I really enjoy them so I’ll keep them in for a while. Bloodwork is approaching. My plan for the next cycle will depend on whether I need it again in 3 or 6 Months. If 6 I’ll be doing a long EQ cycle with a nice kicker and probably finish with Var. If it’s only three then probably just a healthy dose of test with proviron maybe a kicker too.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention I might throw deca in at a very low dose strictly for joints at some point soon. Of course I don’t have any and have plenty of other goodies but ya know

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week has been a bit of a deload week. I’m so fatigued I’m just getting into the gym to get the blood flowing a little. Really can’t keep up like this.