edje007 Well-known member Dec 20, 2014 #6 Still see it at a couple of webshops. Not sure if they just forgot to put it off their site.(not the big ones like nutri etc) Google (Sure about 2 webshops in the uk that still have some stock)
Still see it at a couple of webshops. Not sure if they just forgot to put it off their site.(not the big ones like nutri etc) Google (Sure about 2 webshops in the uk that still have some stock)
edje007 Well-known member Jan 26, 2015 #9 MutantL33T said: Brawn Nutrition , I guess Click to expand... Would not go with Brawn....hearing some bad **** about their products only containing dhea. Not the first time I've heared this.
MutantL33T said: Brawn Nutrition , I guess Click to expand... Would not go with Brawn....hearing some bad **** about their products only containing dhea. Not the first time I've heared this.
RickyBlobby Well-known member Jan 26, 2015 #10 Yeah my tittays would know right away if it was trest or not
MutantL33T Member Jan 26, 2015 #11 Only thing I could say is that M1t and Tren was good. But the Epi from brawn was a waste of time and money
Only thing I could say is that M1t and Tren was good. But the Epi from brawn was a waste of time and money
edje007 Well-known member Jan 26, 2015 #12 MutantL33T said: Only thing I could say is that M1t and Tren was good. But the Epi from brawn was a waste of time and money Click to expand... I heard that about their SD and M1T....dhea...pfff. What a rip off.
MutantL33T said: Only thing I could say is that M1t and Tren was good. But the Epi from brawn was a waste of time and money Click to expand... I heard that about their SD and M1T....dhea...pfff. What a rip off.
way2slickrick Member Jan 27, 2015 #13 RickyBlobby said: Please say yes Click to expand... Check your PM's.
DevilDog2136 Veteran member Feb 10, 2015 #14 Anyone with suggestions on where to get some???? Loved this stuff with DMZ