Trest Decanoate cycle-question about aromitization?

CableGuyPL

Awards
For the last 6 weeks I've been on a Trest Decanoate only cycle-I started and stayed at 200mg/week the first month and experienced a lot of strength and size gains/pumps around week three. The first month on 200/wk I went from 215-223, lifts went up steadily and I stayed lean. Let me go back and say the month prior to this I used Test/Npp/Masteron to diet down and got good results so I started this in good physical and cosmetic condition. Back to the cycle- on weeks 4,5&6 I upped the dose it to 300mg and gained weight/strength much faster but this week the water started poured on. I'm up to 230 in the am (semi-puffy but with abs) and by 5-6pm I'm 235-237ish with a belly that JIGGLES. I like the strength and added muscle and my libido, mood, energy=great but the water side-effect is too much Honestly, nothing has ever aromatized like this, not even drol with dbol at 50mg/day when I ran them together (I had water retention but not like this). I don't hold much water from 750mg/wk of test E, I've rarely had to use an AI with that dose and never under 750mg test. I prefer not to toss in an AI willy nilly due to the sides from too low estrogen(I get joint pain, mood problems and no libido). I follow the vertical diet strictly, drink a gallon of h20 a day and urinate normally- this H20 retention is odd. There's not a ton of easily searchable info on Trest Decanoate doses/aromitization, and at 300mg/wk I didn't think I'd have trouble with estrogenic or progestrogenic? sides so I'm pretty confused.

Any advice about the water? I have ran a trest-only cycle using Acetate and either Enanthate or Decanoate years ago, and I think I used a lower dose or an AI but I didn't log it (stupid). I know I didn't have water retention like this. I have an AI on hand but prefer not to run it, if possible. I also have masteron but don't know how much that would help(it helps with test bloat if I use a lot). I'm not even sure if this is caused by estrogen- my sex drive and mood is great, again I feel like I'm on a good dose of test plus a little dbol but I can't rule out progesterone or another hormone causing this.

So I think I have 2 options: 1- drop the dose back to 200mg/wk and run that the rest of the way hoping I get good gains and dump the water OR
2- add Arimidex in and keep the dose at 300mg/wk, hoping the AI knocks out the water but doesn't kill my gains too much. Or there's an option I'm totally missing.

I'm kind of leaning towards dropping the dose to 200 or 250/wk and seeing what happens. This trest is supposed to be powerful, but 200mg seems so low compared to everything else I've taken (Disclaimer-I've not taken all AAS-Tren being one). I don't want to waste gear by adding an AI to my 300mg dose and ending up with the same results and more sides than just dropping to 200mg/wk but I'm unsure which is the more tried and true route.

Any replies, especially from those with injectable trestolone experience, would be welcome and highly appreciated. Thank you.

CableGuyPL

Awards
Its only going to get worse... If your running decanoate and 4 weeks in its just starting to kick in and you just upped the dose. I'd get some caber asap as traditional ai s dont do much w trest. Oh also youre going to be feeling sides long long after you stop because its decanoate.

I would def not go above 200/week.
Yes, thank you. I'm going to get caber and start it before any more injections. In the meantime I'll probably dose some adex just in case it can help.

I just read a really long thread here about low-dose Trest being potent and kind of got my answer there. 200mg/wk is a high dose for no cycle support, let alone 300mg. Luckily my BP is good and my cardio hasn't been affected so I'm hoping the water will come off with a stop/caber added and then a dose drop. I won't be going over 150 or 200mg/wk in the future and will keep all accessories on hand. It kicked in hard in the beginning of the 3rd week so hopefully in a 2-3 weeks of no injections plus caber and things will simmer down.

I will also likely stick to Trest Ace with small doses of Decanoate just due to the ease of managing potential sides in the future.

I feel really good on the Trest aside from the water, but obviously should've prepped better and that's on me. I think had I stayed at 200mg/wk I'd have been okay or at least not nearly as puffy.

Thank you again.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its only going to get worse... If your running decanoate and 4 weeks in its just starting to kick in and you just upped the dose. I'd get some caber asap as traditional ai s dont do much w trest. Oh also youre going to be feeling sides long long after you stop because its decanoate.

I would def not go above 200/week.
This

CableGuyPL

Awards
I ordered caber. I did some research last night- I usually take kratom pre-workout and sometimes before bed for pain. I found out it can increase prolactin, in some cases by a significant degree. Yesterday I abstained and will continue to do so. Also took .5mg adex just in case it helped last night. Today I don't look quite as puffy. My last injection was almost a week ago but I know decanoate is a long ester. Hopefully I'll have my caber next week. Until the water is controlled I won't pin again, and I'm going to restart with 150mg with the caber on hand in case of sides.

I still like the stuff, and will probably stick mainly with the Acetate ester in the future. Thanks again, I'll post a brief update when changes occur.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest Decanoate is like steering an aircraft carrier. Takes a few miles just to turn around

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest is an aromatizable substrate. your AI will most definitely help. as for the bloat.. i find trest is very carb dependant.. if your chowing lots of carbs you will get mad bloat and stomach distention. Try cutting back the carbs and see how you react.

i like my trest d in the 375 -400 mgs per week myself.

CableGuyPL

Awards
This morning I was 228, last night 233. A small improvement. I took two .5mg doses of adex over the last 2 days, reduced carbs/sodium by about 30-40% (good advice xR1pp3Rx) which is something that seems to help with hormonal distention/water retention. Obviously my estrogen was high, my prolactin probably is, too- removing kratom may have helped a bit. I'm definitely not carrying as much water but until I get some caber in I won't pin anything else.

The plan is to run 150(hopefully 200mg) a week without caber/adex or 300 with caber/adex the next 12 weeks. I honestly prefer to use no AI though if I can get away with it. It always trashes my lipids (yes, trest isn't good on them either I know). Hopefully things will smooth out and they seem to be starting to already.

xR1pp3Rx, thank you again for your advice. I have heard others say they like trest d in doses 300-400+ and that's why I was not thinking 300 was a big deal. Guess I'm just more sensitive to it or those guys ran an AI/caber? I don't know xR1pp3Rx- did you use an AI on 400mg/wk?

Thanks again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absofukinlutely.. i do not agree with those who say trest doesnt convert much to estrogen.

CableGuyPL

Awards
Thanks for that again, the adex seems to be working and I'm peeing a lot more than usual since taking it while dropping water. Still going to keep caber on hand, but will use adex if the bloat returns. And probably do some sort of carb cycling with a lot of them pre/intra/post workout. I'll restart Trest D at 200mg, probably won't up it this cycle unless my gains stop/try to not use more arimidex. Next time I'll use ace and decanoate, run 150 base Trest D and go higher using the ace.