Trest and Epiandrosterone Cycle

S

stoopithed

Awards
My post keeps getting denied for URLs and forbidden words. Don't think I've used either. Oh well.

Anyone have experience with a similar cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epi Andro won't do much while running trest, (what kind of trest u running by the way). Epi at a higher dose 750+ might add some agression and keep u a little drier but trest will over shadow it.

S

stoopithed

Awards
I'm running olympus trest (oral) and epi. Trest 75/day epi 750/day. I was thinking I'd be a walking boner factory with less bloat than normal for trest. Literally just started. Trest makes me feel great, calm and content for the most part. I've read epi can give some aggression.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I'm running olympus trest (oral) and epi. Trest 75/day epi 750/day. I was thinking I'd be a walking boner factory with less bloat than normal for trest. Literally just started. Trest makes me feel great, calm and content for the most part. I've read epi can give some aggression.
Trestolone will make you a walking boner factory all on its own, trust me bud. And I also have my doubts about whether the epi will even have any effect on your cycle, considering the sheer strength of your steroid.

I assume you're using a reasonably powerful AI on cycle as well?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral trest is really only good for pre workout unless you dose it every 2-3 hours, honestly I wouldn't expect much from oral trest/epi other then more energy and a little recomp

S

stoopithed

Awards
Yeah my cycle supports and pct are taken care of and I've run trest before. I'm just curious if anyone has tried this before. I'm planning on doing a pretty hard cut (got fatty over the winter, like bad) and looking to keep as much as possible while doing so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Transdermal would be much better injectable would be 10x better

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run 1000mg of EpiAndro while running 75mg of TD Trest.

EpiAndro kept me nice and dry, and kept all estrogen sides at bay, so I was able to
drop by AI, about 2 or 3 weeks into the cycle and did not get any E2 rebound.

S

stoopithed

Awards
Thanks for the info. That's more or less what I was hoping for. What were your goals and how were your gains?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've run 1000mg of EpiAndro while running 75mg of TD Trest.

EpiAndro kept me nice and dry, and kept all estrogen sides at bay, so I was able to
drop by AI, about 2 or 3 weeks into the cycle and did not get any E2 rebound.
He's got oral trest

S

stoopithed

Awards
I've used both TD and oral trest and yeah, TD is a more optimal option. However given my hectic life I wouldn't be able to let TD dry and would likely waste a fair portion of it unless I just used a full days dosage in the morning which would probably run it's course before my next application. So with that I decided oral would be a better option for me right now.

S

stoopithed

Awards
I know it's a bit premature but my ejaculations have been huge (get it? Hah!) since day 3. Last night my girl was blown away by it (so many puns, they keep coming...).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
W Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18