Trend vs Winstrol

John0

John0

Awards
Anyone have any imput to what would be a better cutter ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They really are night and day difference. Tren is much stronger, but tren also has 10x more sides, generally speaking.

I personally am of the mindset, if you want to target fat loss, then use a fat loss agent (clen, t3, ECA, some people use DNP, but I do not condone using that compound.) in addition to your basic cycle. Even if you do use tren or winny, use a thermo or something that assists specifically in that department. You really should look at something like MuscleGELZ - AndroSHRED product or even GEAR in addition. AndroSHRED is amazing because it is 7-keto DHEA and unlike a traditional stimulant, it has no cardisovascular sides. So you won't see elevated heart rate, spikes in BP, restlessness or sleeplessness and you will see more fat loss then a traditional stimulant. Really targets that motive, and it is anti-cortisol. Gear is Transdermal SR9009+ Rad140 and acts similarly to how DNP would work, only this is far far safer. Def do not think I am saying SR or RAD can compare to DNP. Nothing can. But research metabolism and action and you will understand what I am trying to say. I just don't have time to spell it all out here.

Anyways, if you were asking which anabolic is going to have more fat loss, its going to be tren, again much stronger and harsher compound. Go with the fast acting version, parabolan or acetate and dose low and more often if you are new to it. Have your anti prolactin (cabaser, dostinex) on hand.

Winny is DHT. You are going to see some definitive lean muscle gains, bodyfat loss, muscle hardening and explosive power. For explosive power and strength I would go with the winny all day.

^^ for other answers ^^

John0

John0

Awards
No wow that was great and thanks for the time i also been thinking of something made just for burning fat...and im having second thoughts on tren im 44 and this would be my first year with any type of fat and running test E wich takes a good 2 weeks to start working so im goona see how i feel by next weeking and also look into something that targets my problems

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 31
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 47
John0 Anabolics 0