Trenbolone Tesotosteorne base blend

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Any experience with a tren and test base blend recipe? How would the mixing of the two actually look like considering that your test suspension solution usually involves distilled water and of course tren base recipes involve oils and superolvents such as EO and Guaiacol (oils and water dont mix)

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren A and Test C have similar half life. You don't want to use water for either. The standard test home brew recipe available widely on the internet will work fine.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Tren A and Test C have similar half life. You don't want to use water for either. The standard test home brew recipe available widely on the internet will work fine.
I'm referring to aTestosterone base and trenbalone base blend. Basically test and tren suspension, but mixed. Problem is test suspension has water in it whearas tren suspension is oil and super solvents. I'm thinking I could just make a separate batch of both solutions then mix them together at the end?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm referring to aTestosterone base and trenbalone base blend. Basically test and tren suspension, but mixed. Problem is test suspension has water in it whearas tren suspension is oil and super solvents. I'm thinking I could just make a separate batch of both solutions then mix them together at the end?
I know exactly what you want to do. Water is not used in either recipe. Google "testosterone home brew recipe" and you'll know what to do from there.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think Ive ever come across a non-estered AAS compound that was brewed in oil, is this actually common?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think Ive ever come across a non-estered AAS compound that was brewed in oil, is this actually common?
Water based forms of non-estered Test are generally referred to as a Suspension, and solvent/oil based non-estered Test is generally referred to as a Base (Test Base).

I don't have experience with Tren forms.

If it were me, I'd just make them separately.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you mean Tren E?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best Test suspension I ever used was oil based no ester.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you used Tren E, you'd want to use Test E, not Test C? Matching similar half life would keep levels up better?
Enanthate and Cypionate have nearly identical active lives of about 8 days each. Acetate is a bit over 24 hours active life. It's the shortest common ester.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Enanthate and Cypionate have nearly identical active lives of about 8 days each. Acetate is a bit over 24 hours active life. It's the shortest common ester.
I had C and E backwards.

Half life:
Test E - 4.5 days
Test C - 8 days
Tren A - 3 days
Tren E - 6 days

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had C and E backwards.

Half life:
Test E - 4.5 days
Test C - 8 days
Tren A - 3 days
Tren E - 6 days
Most of the half lives posted on the internet are based on animal models. Test E and C are only one ester (6 vs 7) different but the chain is a different shape.

Testosterone enanthate presents a long half-life in the range of 7-9 days. (In humans)

Last edited:
MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most of the half lives posted on the internet are based on animal models. Test E and C are only one ester different but the chain is a different shape.

Testosterone enanthate presents a long half-life in the range of 7-9 days. (In humans)

Test E administered in humans via IM injection has a half life of 4-5 days.

The study referenced by your link was using subcutaneous injections.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In castor oil it's 8 days IM but the ridiculous part is we're both referencing research that is very different. The carrier oil does make a difference, Nebido is in castor oil due to this. ALR wrote that the typical half life for TE is 4 days but in some people it last 8 days. Figures.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In castor oil it's 8 days IM but the ridiculous part is we're both referencing research that is very different. The carrier oil does make a difference, Nebido is in castor oil due to this. ALR wrote that the typical half life for TE is 4 days but in some people it last 8 days. Figures.
Either way, I was wrong. It makes more sense to match the enanthate esters. I also misunderstood the initial post and didn't realize he wanted to compound the two without an ester attached to either.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best Test suspension I ever used was oil based no ester.
Wait, Im not being purposefully dense here but Ive never heard of an oil suspension. A suspension is where the raw compound has not been dissolved, right?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait, Im not being purposefully dense here but Ive never heard of an oil suspension. A suspension is where the raw compound has not been dissolved, right?
Correct, which I'm guessing is why they used water for the test he had. Really weird way to do things, imo.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
also only ever seen (and used) test suspension in water.....

but that said it’s not something I’ve really looked into.

im kinda interested in what the effect of a no ester tren would be pwo (I assume it’s pwo as the only logical way to dose it?) - I’ve used test suspension before a max out session before and it definitely gives a little something extra.....

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
I know exactly what you want to do. Water is not used in either recipe. Google "testosterone home brew recipe" and you'll know what to do from there.
Test suspension is usually brewed with water. Keep in mind I'm talking about test base powder, which has no ester attached to it. Same with the tren. Anyway, l think I'll just use an non water recepie, brew the two compounds separately and then mix them both while therye hot. Hopefully it holds

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test Suspension is Test (no-ester) in water.
Yeah, it got lost in translation. My bad! I actually use this in the gym parking lot before my weekly heavy day. It kicks real nice! Can't imagine what the Tren would feel like!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it got lost in translation. My bad! I actually use this in the gym parking lot before my weekly heavy day. It kicks real nice! Can't imagine what the Tren would feel like!
LOL.
Me neither.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it was awesome. Didn't clog the smaller needles like water based suspensions. And it hit hard. Super smooth but strong. It's been at least 14 years since I've seen it and it was from Europe.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, it was awesome. Didn't clog the smaller needles like water based suspensions. And it hit hard. Super smooth but strong. It's been at least 14 years since I've seen it and it was from Europe.
The body can't absorb the oil fast enough though? Do you remember what sort of oil they used?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think was ethyl oleate but it hit hard and fast. Water suspension creates a depot of test crystals after the water is absorbed and they are very irritating to muscle tissue. That's why a lot of people complain it hurts. The oil stuff had no PIP.

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Water based forms of non-estered Test are generally referred to as a Suspension, and solvent/oil based non-estered Test is generally referred to as a Base (Test Base).

I don't have experience with Tren forms.

If it were me, I'd just make them separately.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I've also seen oil based Test with no ester referred to as "TNE" standing for "Test No Ester" but have never seen this term refer to water based.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct me if I'm wrong but I've also seen oil based Test with no ester referred to as "TNE" standing for "Test No Ester" but have never seen this term refer to water based.
Yep.
... And that term can refer to TD Test (no Ester) as well.