Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic S

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome

Interesting. Keep in mind, this was a rat study . Tren improved insulin sensitivity and fought most effectively against visceral fat.

"
Abstract
The increasing prevalence of obesity adds another dimension to the pathophysiology of testosterone (TEST) deficiency (TD) and potentially impairs the therapeutic efficacy of classical TEST replacement therapy. We investigated the therapeutic effects of selective androgen receptor modulation with trenbolone (TREN) in a model of TD with the metabolic syndrome (MetS). Male Wistar rats (n=50) were fed either a control standard rat chow (CTRL) or a high-fat/high-sucrose (HF/HS) diet. After 8 weeks of feeding, rats underwent sham surgery or an orchiectomy (ORX). Alzet miniosmotic pumps containing either vehicle, 2-mg/kg·d TEST or 2-mg/kg·d TREN were implanted in HF/HS+ORX rats. Body composition, fat distribution, lipid profile, and insulin sensitivity were assessed. Infarct size was quantified to assess myocardial damage after in vivo ischaemia reperfusion, before cardiac and prostate histology was performed. The HF/HS+ORX animals had increased sc and visceral adiposity; circulating triglycerides, cholesterol, and insulin; and myocardial damage, with low circulating TEST compared with CTRLs. Both TEST and TREN protected HF/HS+ORX animals against sc fat accumulation, hypercholesterolaemia, and myocardial damage. However, only TREN protected against visceral fat accumulation, hypertriglyceridaemia, and hyperinsulinaemia and reduced myocardial damage relative to CTRLs. TEST caused widespread cardiac fibrosis and prostate hyperplasia, which were less pronounced with TREN. We propose that TEST replacement therapy may have contraindications for males with TD and obesity-related MetS. TREN treatment may be more effective in restoring androgen status and reducing cardiovascular risk in males with TD and MetS."

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha **** me, tren instead of test for trt? Not sure I see that being the greatest idea for a myriad of reasons.

part of this study (re visceral fat and insulin sensitivity) I think is easily explained through tren’s superior nutrient partitioning - plus it would only be relevant in obese males (which very few of us are) with poor dietary choices (which we don’t make) as our general lifestyle factors would already mitigate against those tren benefits to a pretty good degree imo.

what is very interesting to me though is the reduced myocardial damage.....I wouldn’t have thought tren be test would result in reduced cardiovascular risk at all.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i ran tren low dose for a month or two when i came off test... just to use up the last of my vial. funny that something that makes you suck wind, could possibly improve some health markers. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder though, if one were to train for some cardiovascular pursuit whilst on tren, would one experience a performance boost (compared to pre-tren performance) after coming off? Does tren provide any adaptive stimulus for the CV system?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder though, if one were to train for some cardiovascular pursuit whilst on tren, would one experience a performance boost (compared to pre-tren performance) after coming off? Does tren provide any adaptive stimulus for the CV system?
do you mean like when boxers train in high altitude?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
due to the hormetic response?

i could see the logic but don’t know enough to comment as to whether that would play out

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now some kids looking for validation that tren isn’t as bad will ignore the 999 studies showing its toxicity and will take this study for piece of mind 😂😂 200mg tren year round it is then! 20-30 mins cardio daily

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now some kids looking for validation that tren isn’t as bad will ignore the 999 studies showing its toxicity and will take this study for piece of mind 😂😂 200mg tren year round it is then! 20-30 mins cardio daily
Not my intention lol . Thought the study was interesting and pretty sure the dose was like 50-70mg a week. The damage is in the dosage

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not my intention lol . Thought the study was interesting and pretty sure the dose was like 50-70mg a week. The damage is in the dosage
Is it definitely interesting. My comment up there was really just to joke around, nothing intended against you! I’m curious what MPMD guy would have to say about that.. he’d certainly make a video about it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it definitely interesting. My comment up there was really just to joke around, nothing intended against you! I’m curious what MPMD guy would have to say about that.. he’d certainly make a video about it.
He will probably recommend taking birth control with it lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren...is actually much more selective towards muscle tissue, so in theory, in anabolically comparable doses (doses at which both test and tren would build the same amount of muscle), coadministration of tren with exogenous estradiol could actually be superior for hormone replacement. Less prostate issues, better recomp effects, less visceral fat, even less hair issues in theory. Problem is, doses that we use are too high as tren mg per mg is like 3-4 times as potent as tesr, plus its better at nutrient partitionig. Knocks your blood suga down. It truly is superior in every regard to test EXCEPT that it doesnt convert to estrogen, hence it requires either testosterone or estradiol coadministration.
Perhaps libido would be an issue as no dht.

Thats not to say you can run 100mg of tren instead of 100 mg of test as hrt. However if you find 200mg of test a week gives you the athletic results and performance you want, i dont see why you couldnt instead do 100 test and say 30mg tren a week, provided that you get enough e2 from 100 mg of test.

Problem is...nobody wantst to find out if it can be done safely. But from a logical standpoint if guys blast 400mg for 8 weeks, then 30 mg a week even for a year straight isnt comparable in cumulative dose used. And believe me that you will see very subtle results even from that dose, i saw from 75 in the first 10 days. Just shows how incredibly potent it is, i just think its used in a wrong way by most guys, i am far from expert, but i think tren is best to be used as a complimentary nutrient partitioner, and not as a primary anabolic, just imo of course. Certainly it can be used successfully at high doses but it comes with a price.

Far from a conservative approach doctors like to take, but we already know test is the most basic of steroid.

In fact, now i am tempted to do this. Instead of just runnng 250 test for this kinda drawn out cycle i have started, i am tempted to drop the test to 125 (once i add in hcg there will be plenty of e2) and run 30-40mg of tren aside.

Its inherent neurotoxicity, just like with nnandrolone, is tied to their lack of aromatization., and high affinity for ar. I think i read if you take test and inhibit all of e2 its also neurotoxic,

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried running a "Tren trt" with 100mg of Tren E for a couple of months. Cholesterol over 600. HDL about 20.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried running a "Tren trt" with 100mg of Tren E for a couple of months. Cholesterol over 600. HDL about 20.
Hm...I wonder how different it would be at 30mg? This sounds horrible worse than a decent dose of an oral.

HCG should deplete some of the cholesterol. Taking test with it should provide e2 so hdl would be higher.

I dont know though...could be all kinds of cadaver action in 10 years.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm...I wonder how different it would be at 30mg? This sounds horrible worse than a decent dose of an oral.

HCG should deplete some of the cholesterol. Taking test with it should provide e2 so hdl would be higher.

I dont know though...could be all kinds of cadaver action in 10 years.
I think running it steadily over long periods regardless of dose is more problematic than beneficial. Better to use a little extra test or low dose nandrolone