Answered Trenbolone Acetate stacked with Desoxytestosterone ?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have two vials of desoxy t acetate from Pure Oil with 100 mg/ml and was considering adding it into trenbolone acetate cycle, but wanted to ask if anyone had done this combination or think it's a good one? I know that masteron and winstrol are good additions to trenbolone but don't have either and I wanted to save money and use up what I have. This would be my third cycle with injectables. I have testosterone cypionate for a base as well. And almost finished with my second cycle which was a trenbolone enanthate and boldenone cycle.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I heard desoxy t is similar to masteron and is a good cutting compound so with trenbolone I just wanted more ripped look with fat loss and muscle mass gains at same time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won’t be able to run it too high with two vials but I’m sure it’ll be a good addition.
Watch for anxiety because both those together will be a little rough. Not for everyone but a lot.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I got anxiety taken care of with some other supplements.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So for 10 weeks 200 mg per week would be beneficial for cutting? I have enough trenbolone and testosterone for 12 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s acetate so I’d run it higher. 350 minimum

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Matthersby. Just a warning, I found desoxytest far worse on mental sides than tren, so if you're stacking it with tren, be aware, inject with care. :) It basically made me want to argue constantly about the littlest things.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. Everything I’ve read makes it sound really unpleasant to stack the two.
I feel like the whole point of Dienolone and Desoxy-T would be to stack with Anavar, Winnie, or Proviron and then possibly AVOID Tren. That’s my plan at least.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds unpleasant. I'll save the desoxy for pure cutting cycle and no tren. Thanks!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it at 300-400 weekly and mostly got pumps while trying to bulk. It's probably better as a cutter and "look" compound. It's not androgenic like Masteron and can screw up your libido. I ran it with TRT to evaluate it. The smell turned me off of it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran it at 300-400 weekly and mostly got pumps while trying to bulk. It's probably better as a cutter and "look" compound. It's not androgenic like Masteron and can screw up your libido. I ran it with TRT to evaluate it. The smell turned me off of it.
I heard that! Body Odor, wretched acne, and massive mania. I’ve wanted to try it for some time but keep reading reviews of that.