Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never had an issue with Brawn
Same no issues

My post was making fun of wording on the labels .. brawn is notorious for making errors/misspelling as what the OP company was referring too

Wasn’t talking about quality of products

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same no issues

My post was making fun of wording on the labels .. brawn is notorious for making errors/misspelling as what the OP company was referring too

Wasn’t talking about quality of products
Sorry man

Trenavar_guy

Awards
Ran this compound alot and i like it, its still a brutal drug. No other drug puts much mass on me like this during a bulk. 105mg is a very hefty dose, i would start at 30-45mg and ramp it up from there. Personally its way stronger than injectable tren and it kicks in within a day at most. There is alot of bloat though and it sucks carbs like nothing else. I have gone hypo several times. You can gain several kilos on this compound. I read on r/steroids and people say its weak and you need to run it in the 200mg range to get gains. I think they are getting something else, everyone i have given trendione to gets blown away. Even seasoned users. Traps, delts and lats will blow the **** up. Expect some wicked strenght gains.

It's very very toxic. This oral isn't something you take lightly. A friend of mine got jaundice on it and another one got a seizure, not that they might be related, but he had frequent brain zaps when running it and got a major seizure, quit the drug and was fine. I have had some pretty nasty side effects. Weird bodly sensations on it, weird dreams, weird paranoia thats nothing like tren, extreme rage, shat blood, so high bp i got nosebleeds, insomnia. Ran it a total of 4times. Doses from 15-150mgs. With trendione its better to dose low and run it for a longer period of time, i have ran it for 9weeks once. Liver enzymes only slightly elevated, felt fine no sides basically, except some carb sweats.

Dosing would go as follow
Threshold: 15mg
Light: 30-45mg
Medium: 45-75mg
Strong: 75-120mg
Heavy: 120mg +

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran this compound alot and i like it, its still a brutal drug. No other drug puts much mass on me like this during a bulk. 105mg is a very hefty dose, i would start at 30-45mg and ramp it up from there. Personally its way stronger than injectable tren and it kicks in within a day at most. There is alot of bloat though and it sucks carbs like nothing else. I have gone hypo several times. You can gain several kilos on this compound. I read on r/steroids and people say its weak and you need to run it in the 200mg range to get gains. I think they are getting something else, everyone i have given trendione to gets blown away. Even seasoned users. Traps, delts and lats will blow the **** up. Expect some wicked strenght gains.

It's very very toxic. This oral isn't something you take lightly. A friend of mine got jaundice on it and another one got a seizure, not that they might be related, but he had frequent brain zaps when running it and got a major seizure, quit the drug and was fine. I have had some pretty nasty side effects. Weird bodly sensations on it, weird dreams, weird paranoia thats nothing like tren, extreme rage, shat blood, so high bp i got nosebleeds, insomnia. Ran it a total of 4times. Doses from 15-150mgs. With trendione its better to dose low and run it for a longer period of time, i have ran it for 9weeks once. Liver enzymes only slightly elevated, felt fine no sides basically, except some carb sweats.

Dosing would go as follow
Threshold: 15mg
Light: 30-45mg
Medium: 45-75mg
Strong: 75-120mg
Heavy: 120mg +
I’ve only used OL TR3N, but I’d have to disagree with a fair chunk of what you said. Have used it up to 210mg per day. At 120-210 for 8 weeks with 4 & epiandro, and much more recently just ran it again for 40 days at 90-120mg added onto my test/mast cycle heading into a meet.

Most people on this board, anecdotally, are very underwhelmed using doses up to 90mg/day solo.

Most of the sides are extremely similar to what is reported with Tren, which makes sense because it’s a prohormone to Tren base. It doesn’t cause bloating for most users.

It is not particularly hepatoxic, and saying things like one guy got jaundice and another had seizures does not correlate to a normal user experience. And I don’t mean to disrespect to the severity of their experiences by any means saying that.

I agree on things like carb utilization, strength, upper back development, rage, paranoia, odd dreams, and using it longer vs dosing more aggressively for better results vs sides. But all of these are things are hallmarks of Tren usage.

Just offering another opinion for folks to consider alongside your own.