Trenavar ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So this stuff is supposed to convert to real tren what's the low down on this I can't find many logs and the few I have haven't sounded that convincing.

I know the normal ph tren the Dione version is popular aka trenazone etc so is that still better than trenavar ??

Has anyone used it or had good results I wanna do an Epi cycle and stack it either with trenavar or just the normal ph trenazone..

Also if you have used trenavar what dosage is required I hear it has to be dosed highly ??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just search the compound name instead of trenavar. It goes by many names these days.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i think youre slightly off on your knowledge there. trenazone is active dienelone. think of dienelone as a weaker version of trenbolone. it still has its uses though because trenbolone has some fuked up sides

trenavar is a prohormone to trenbolone. so it converts to the strong stuff. all the logs pretty much say dose it at 90mg/day for the entire cycle. some smaller dudes could probly get away with 60/day though.i have no idea on stack dosage

on paper, id think tvar is a little better than tzone. but i supose that would vary between users and willingness to get your dik knocked out or not

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
i think youre slightly off on your knowledge there. trenazone is active dienelone. think of dienelone as a weaker version of trenbolone. it still has its uses though because trenbolone has some fuked up sides

trenavar is a prohormone to trenbolone. so it converts to the strong stuff. all the logs pretty much say dose it at 90mg/day for the entire cycle. some smaller dudes could probly get away with 60/day though.i have no idea on stack dosage

on paper, id think tvar is a little better than tzone. but i supose that would vary between users and willingness to get your dik knocked out or not
So far I'm at 120 and on caber. No problems yet. Except wood that won't go away

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So far I'm at 120 and on caber. No problems yet. Except wood that won't go away
lol youre using caber you cheater.

any sides that you can tell? im probly gonna be stacked with epistane next year

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
lol youre using caber you cheater.

any sides that you can tell? im probly gonna be stacked with epistane next year
Lol none that I know of. Honestly.. Its the best I've felt on cycle in awhile. And I'm shredding already 7 days in. Follow my log and I'll be updating it:) the strength is crazy. I'm also taking 6 bromo for mild AI. I know tren doesn't convert but I'm a believer that in a low estrogen environment prolactin (if there is any after caber) won't turn into gyno.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
on 90mg/day with 30mg SD and 800mg stano. and caber..i second the wood that wont go away! had great results last cycle, only on day 5 right now but already noticing recomp effects...should notice strength soon too.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

Hey great post and thanks for the reply looks like ill go with trenavar then is it safe to use it for six weeks stacked with Epi ??

I can't wait to try this stuff :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
on 90mg/day with 30mg SD and 800mg stano. and caber..i second the wood that wont go away! had great results last cycle, only on day 5 right now but already noticing recomp effects...should notice strength soon too.
I'm at 120 with 450 Stano now but I'm not sure why I'm even bothering. I have no lethargy. May drop the Stano. I have to take Melatonin to sleep because I'm ready to rip and tear at bed time

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 120 with 450 Stano now but I'm not sure why I'm even bothering. I have no lethargy. May drop the Stano. I have to take Melatonin to sleep because I'm ready to rip and tear at bed time
Yeah i've noticed that drive to tear it up at night too for some reason. Im using phenibut for sleep, occasionally. The only reason im taking stano is because of the SD - it makes me want to crawl in a cave and hibernate for the whole cycle. lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah i've noticed that drive to tear it up at night too for some reason. Im using phenibut for sleep, occasionally. The only reason im taking stano is because of the SD - it makes me want to crawl in a cave and hibernate for the whole cycle. lol.
Yeah when I did SD last time at 30 I was drinking coffee all day when i wasn't juiced on preworkout.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The biochemist at lean bulk said a good starting dose is likely 90mgs per day. Personally I think it's probably better at 150-200mgs per day assuming the delivery is just a capsule. But I've never tried it yet.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I ran trenavar at a low dosage though.. I have to say it would be a great addition in any stack. But the new brand that came out called "Celtic labs" has a higher dosage. There's a log on that somewhere around here but I liked it I would recommend it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I ran trenavar at a low dosage though.. I have to say it would be a great addition in any stack. But the new brand that came out called "Celtic labs" has a higher dosage. There's a log on that somewhere around here but I liked it I would recommend it.
I'm logging it. Its good stuff

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Hey great post and thanks for the reply looks like ill go with trenavar then is it safe to use it for six weeks stacked with Epi ??

I can't wait to try this stuff :)
i plan to. its non methyl, so im sure 6-8 weeks is safe. unless your scared of shutdown

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Do you think Caber or Prami is necessary when running it @90-120 or just okay to stick to the OTC PIH's (LDopa/p5p/vitex)? It's a bitch to find caber without going overseas pharma since it decomposes in solution.

DannyT914

Awards
Ran Trenavar as my last ph. Things were going good until I bumped it to 90mg at week 3 and I was stupid enough not to have caber on hand but I did have B-6 luckily. I hit it with caber and Clomid for ptc and Gyno sides were gone. Progesterone gyno is aggressive and nothing to **** with. Be smart and have it on cycle

DannyT914

Awards
And 10 dry ass **** pounds on my frame **** works didn't lose a thing.

DannyT914

Awards
If you can't find caber I would hit it hard with a combination of B-6, L dopa, and vitex but this only works for SOME.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that RC grade prami is better than RC grade caber. But if you can get pharma grade caber is better

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You can find legit caber capsules domestic. MP...absolutely legit in my experience. (ordered their caber 3 times) I have to use it on cycle. my gyno sucks...using 25mg aromasin ED and .5mg caber E3D...at least its not getting any bigger right now. Will be using nolva for pct so hopefully that will help. and yes, its ok to use nolva for tren pct - google "nolva effects on prolactin" and "nolva for tren pct" plus, i recently read a study indicating that nolva reduces even hard lump gyno and might be a good alternative to surgery. which i really DONT wanna do...but think i might be screwed :-\

fifo_thekid

Awards
I'll be starting my LGI T-Var15 cycle soon. It's gonna be a 4 weeks cycle. I'll start with 120 mgs and keep on increasing the dosage every 3 days up to 240 mgs/day!
I don't know why people say it's expensive coz this brand cost me about as much as the real Tren Ace would cost for 4 weeks! However, this one is oral (I hate injecting, although I did it many times before), it's not methylated, it kicks in fast and gets out of the blood fast allowing me to adjust the dosage accordingly.
My cycle will contain Prami, Formastanzol, DAA, Ketotifen, Clen & T3 (at a very low dose), then my PCT will be a low dose of Clomid and DAA.
I do have HCG and Aromasin in hand just in case.
My greatest hope is that at 240mg/day it would be like 350mg/week of Tren Ace :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biochemist at lean bulk said a good starting dose is likely 90mgs per day. Personally I think it's probably better at 150-200mgs per day assuming the delivery is just a capsule. But I've never tried it yet.
I would agree. though, personally, I think menadione is a much better pro hormone. (if that is what was in those vials sent to me to beta test from phf way back. lol)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree. though, personally, I think menadione is a much better pro hormone. (if that is what was in those vials sent to me to beta test from phf way back. lol)
You know I had one of those and accidentally threw it away during a move. Facepalm.jpeg

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Celtitren is the exact same hormone as "mentdione" just dosed higher...

fifo_thekid

Awards
Any idea about the conversion rate?
Does it work exactly like tren? Or does it convert to other compounds leading to other side effects?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea about the conversion rate?
Does it work exactly like tren? Or does it convert to other compounds leading to other side effects?
It doesn't really work like that. Alot of the enzymes involved go both ways i.e. they will convert the parent hormone into the active and then back to the parent again. It's pretty much impossible to nail down a conversion percentage. Most of the metabolites should be similar to tren and on paper I'd expect similar results but apparently there are some anecdotal reports to the contrary. It does however seem that most people are getting a "tren-like" result from it though. One nice thing is that it clears the system faster than inj. tren especially a version with a longer ester like tren-e so if anyone does any major problems with it they can simply stop taking it and it will be out of the system fairly quickly...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when an ester is attached to a compound, it is inactive, until it's removed (the ester) by enzymes in the blood stream. I need more info on what this mean. doesn't apply much to the discussion here, just thinking... lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when an ester is attached to a compound, it is inactive, until it's removed (the ester) by enzymes in the blood stream. I need more info on what this mean. doesn't apply much to the discussion here, just thinking... lol.
I'm not sure what your question is...