Unanswered Trenavar vs SD for kicker

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright then gys, my hundredth post the week, but probably my last before my cycle log in October.

What would you have to say for these two?
I've ran Trenavar at 110 mgs for about 6 weeks, it was crazy. No bad sides, strenght was absurd. One time I barbell-benched 240 lbs for 11 times as drop set and for me, that was insane.
Yet, I have stayed shor for trying Superdrol. I think I'd realy do well on it, from all the info I gathered on it.
Say what you have, lets hear it. Goal is as little water as possible (I know it in great measure depends on diet, but it also depends on some compounds)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD vote for me. It’s miserable but nothing can do what it does in that short of time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD vote for me. It’s miserable but nothing can do what it does in that short of time.
Well, I know that, but I go by the logic, if I hamdeled perfectly fine 6 weeks of Msten at 30 mgs, and 6 weeks of Dmz at 45 ms with 20 mgs of Msten, I could still handle SD for 3-4 weeks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go for 5 then. I’ve only been able to do that at 10mg though. I prefer 10mg for 5 weeks than 20 straight through.
Ideally, 10mg every day, 20 on important training days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go for 5 then. I’ve only been able to do that at 10mg though. I prefer 10mg for 5 weeks than 20 straight through.
My idea was to run it at 15 mg, since it comes in tabs, and i think thats good dosage

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a great idea. With your tolerance, you could make it to 5 at that dose and it will blow your mind.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You still havent tried injectable sd? Supposedly very little of the sides with that stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You still havent tried injectable sd? Supposedly very little of the sides with that stuff.
Naw I’m sure I will. It’s been out of stock both times with my favorite source on my last 2 big orders.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a great idea. With your tolerance, you could make it to 5 at that dose and it will blow your mind.
Yeah, I hope I'll do well on it. It always seemed to me like realy good compound

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep us posted bro.
Trainer has now taken 19lbs off me reverse-diet-style and we are starting the off season. Best money I’ve ever spent on my physique.
You know I will, and it will be a savage cycle with all the things I've planned.
Congrats man, make sure you have fun in off season

Last edited:
J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can run the sd 6 weeks too. I always did.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sdrol is the best all-round oral, if you can tolerate it.
Yeah, thats what everybody say about it and I tought that is finaly time for me to try it, since I somehow can tolerate orals realy good

Reactions: Nac