Trenavar vs finaplix vs pro-dienolone

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
its almost time for my next cycle...

im a powerlifter, having done multiple cycles of sd, and dmz, im looking to find my next available strength based ph/steroid

im looking into different ways to run "tren" aside from injecting it

one option is trenavar ... which claims to convert to trenbolone... expensive, possibly "hypeish" so far... only sponsored logs i think, but i would really like to try it tho

the other is x-tren... dont ask how i have this available to me- its cheap and effective

the last option is either creating a transdermal fina brew, or maybe just orally chewing the pellets, (ive heard this was effective) any ideas of how to do this?

i have both bromocriptine and caber on hand for "tren dick"

im lost as to what to do

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its almost time for my next cycle...

im a powerlifter, having done multiple cycles of sd, and dmz, im looking to find my next available strength based ph/steroid

im looking into different ways to run "tren" aside from injecting it

one option is trenavar ... which claims to convert to trenbolone... expensive, possibly "hypeish" so far... only sponsored logs i think, but i would really like to try it tho

the other is x-tren... dont ask how i have this available to me- its cheap and effective

the last option is either creating a transdermal fina brew, or maybe just orally chewing the pellets, (ive heard this was effective) any ideas of how to do this?

i have both bromocriptine and caber on hand for "tren dick"

im lost as to what to do
There's Antaeus trenazone too

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yeah or that... i really wish i had the extra cash to scoop up some trenavar

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i feel ya. i have two bottles of trenazone, otherwise i'd have jumped on the trenavar. well if you wait then you get to see logs and results and bloods. so not all is bad

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM your addess and I will send you two packs but you must do a log...agreed?

QUOTE=swollen87;3208874]yeah or that... i really wish i had the extra cash to scoop up some trenavar[/QUOTE]

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM your addess and I will send you two packs but you must do a log...agreed?

QUOTE=swollen87;3208874]yeah or that... i really wish i had the extra cash to scoop up some trenavar
[/QUOTE]

you're lucky swollen, i'd take this opportunity. I'm jealous. Log it and see for yourself now.

and to IBE, you standing behind your product like this and sending packs to skeptics is really stand-up of the company/you. It shows that you are really confident in your products and is part of the reason why i'm gonna be jumping on your companies tren/ment/dbol stuff once i get some $. all these law school applications have bled me dry.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Opportunity taken, to everyone else..... look out for my log, if Trenavar does its thing, i could be the first person logging it to hit a 600lb deadlift (from the logs I've seen)

I recently missed 600 at my knee 2 weeks ago... so I think it will be a.fair assessment of Trenavars potential strength gains

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're lucky swollen, i'd take this opportunity. I'm jealous. Log it and see for yourself now.

and to IBE, you standing behind your product like this and sending packs to skeptics is really stand-up of the company/you. It shows that you are really confident in your products and is part of the reason why i'm gonna be jumping on your companies tren/ment/dbol stuff once i get some $. all these law school applications have bled me dry.[/QUOTE]

Wait, did I miss something? IBE is making dbol??

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

and to IBE, you standing behind your product like this and sending packs to skeptics is really stand-up of the company/you. It shows that you are really confident in your products and is part of the reason why i'm gonna be jumping on your companies tren/ment/dbol stuff once i get some $. all these law school applications have bled me dry.
Wait, did I miss something? IBE is making dbol??[/QUOTE]

supposed to be a dimethyl dbol. thus making it legal

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are trying but it;s not looking so good so far alot of china company's are telling us no and our main source told us they will try to make thats all we know so far

Wait, did I miss something? IBE is making dbol??
supposed to be a dimethyl dbol. thus making it legal[/QUOTE]

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... maybe for a future cycle.. but I'm going to run the trenavar for now...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'll send you 4 cartridges of Finiplex, but you must do a Log... Agreed?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
lol deal... maybe ill just run back to back to back tren cycles...

or trenavar 6 weeks, then finiplex 6 weeks then pro dienolone 6 weeks

i think id lose an organ tho... maybe two

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol deal... maybe ill just run back to back to back tren cycles...

or trenavar 6 weeks, then finiplex 6 weeks then pro dienolone 6 weeks

i think id lose an organ tho... maybe two
Yeah but you'll be strong as a F uck!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn bro, were u serious? thats like $160 worth of fina. are u gonna send him a free serm too? lol
Yes and a $400 gift certificate to McDonald's

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
IBE, any ETA?