Trenavar/Trendione

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am planning my second run of epistane with a dosage protocol of 30/40/40/40/50/50 and have been contemplating adding in trenavar. To those of you that have used trenavar, how were the results (be specific please). How were side effects, mainly in consideration of prolactin? Did you get away fine without prolactin control such as caber or prami? And finally, which brand of trenavar did you run/prefer

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually used Trenavar and EPI for a 6 or 8 week run. Was very pleased with the results. I used SNS Inhibit P and had no prolactin issues. I also used 2 caps of SNS Inhibit E for estrogen sides. EPI + Trenavar was one of the better PH cut cycles i've ran. I wish there was still some oral or transdermal tren still in production.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've actually used Trenavar and EPI for a 6 or 8 week run. Was very pleased with the results. I used SNS Inhibit P and had no prolactin issues. I also used 2 caps of SNS Inhibit E for estrogen sides. EPI + Trenavar was one of the better PH cut cycles i've ran. I wish there was still some oral or transdermal tren still in production.
The place i get my epistane from has transdermal trenavar made by fusion supplements, i find oral to be more convenient though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi/trenavar was one of my best cutting cycles as well... sides were almost zero except for a little lethargy late in the cycle. Literally ahd worse sides from osta alone.

Inhibit p was all I used for prolactin control as well and that worked fine. Oral trenavar is nothing close to IM so its not nearly as big of an issue.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm on trenavar right now 120mg stacked with test e mast e winny and mclostebol. But I've been on those for 3 weeks before tren so I can tell what the trens doing and the pumps and vascularity have been ****ingnwicked

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-P is gtg. I never touched my Prami on my epi/maxLMG cycle and my doses were at the high end of the smart range. The strength and endurance from the LMG was excellent. The trendione should be even better.

Mister_T_

Awards
Agreed. Inhibit P works great.

I too have run Super Trenabol between 90 and 120mg daily. Not many sides to report on, I feel that I respond well to Trenavar.