Trenavar = Trenbolone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to consult with those much wiser than I in order to explain what I want to say.

fifo_thekid

Awards
think your chasing down a pipe dream. your thinking should be like 350mg of trenadione will be similar to 240mg of tren ace. but it probably wont, d/t limited enzymes in the body. 4 weeks, with all that, if you find a dose you like and still can, make it a 6 weeker.
I'll be taking about 240 mg * 7 days = 1680 mg/week!! at 20% conversion rate that would be about 336 mg of free trenbolone (without ester), which equals about 370 mg of tren ace. In theory, that would be a plenty of tren.
I don't need to run it for 6 weeks as I'm just cutting for now and I wanna minimize shut down. If everything goes according to my plan, I'd be running 4 weeks bursts, then take 8 weeks off and start again.
Otherwise, I'll stick to tren ace :)

fifo_thekid

Awards
Not saying it will be like tren inj. but your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.
I'm keeping that point in my mind especially with all the reports of holding water with trenavar, which shouldn't happen with tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be taking about 240 mg * 7 days = 1680 mg/week!! at 20% conversion rate that would be about 336 mg of free trenbolone (without ester), which equals about 370 mg of tren ace. In theory, that would be a plenty of tren.
I don't need to run it for 6 weeks as I'm just cutting for now and I wanna minimize shut down. If everything goes according to my plan, I'd be running 4 weeks bursts, then take 8 weeks off and start again.
Conversion rate? Who fed you that load of bull?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your plan may work, we'll see.

fifo_thekid

Awards
I cant understand what do you want to say exactly!
You know that Trenavar converts to Trenbolone, right?
And you know that theres no way 100% of it is converted, right?
So theres a conversion rate: the percentage of the oral converted inside the body

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant understand what do you want to say exactly!
You know that Trenavar converts to Trenbolone, right?
And you know that theres no way 100% of it is converted, right?
So theres a conversion rate: the percentage of the oral converted inside the body
Really, tell me more about this, fascinating.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
your body does have more than enough enzymes to convert any dose of a PH you could reasonably consume. I would think the problem would come in the form of the steroid being metabolized in other ways before reacting with 17b-HSD.
This is very interesting. I was under the impression that 17b-HSD was the limiting factor. I'm currently taking 120mg divided into two 60mg doses and was concerned that this quantity may "over power" the enzyme.

I'd be interested to hear more about your thoughts on this compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is very interesting. I was under the impression that 17b-HSD was the limiting factor. I'm currently taking 120mg divided into two 60mg doses and was concerned that this quantity may "over power" the enzyme.

I asked pa about this topic and this is what he informed me with:
the enzyme availablity is finite but that does not mean megadosing wont work. If something like androstenedione is taken in large amounts much of it will survive liver first pass. but then it will continue to circulate until it is metabolized. Your body cant really excrete it in its parent form. So eventually it will convert to its various metabolites

mega dosing like that is probably best, if you can afford it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What else would you like to know?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
What else would you like to know?
anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can take from that post that mega dosing dione pro hormones will most likely lead to the compound being in your system for a lot longer, but how long, is anybody's guess.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anything related to maximizing effectiveness. Jbryand101b's post is very helpful. Any concerns with very large oral doses of this compound that we may not have thought of?
I would say any of the standard tricks to maximizing the effectiveness of an unmethylated oral: take with food/oil, possibly grapefruit juice, quercetin, emulsifiers etc.

How effective any of that actually is IDK but I know people do it...

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I might start a mini-logI'm not so into details :)Now i'm into seriously transforming my body. So if high doses of Trenavar don't give me an effect comparable to Trenbolone, I'll trash it...
When are you beginning your cycle?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Bumped my dose to 180mg (I'm using Celtic btw). Three 60mg doses.

What's the highest this has been run?

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
It's only been one day. Nothing immediate to report.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How're you doing it Tony? I'd do 3 or 4 prob if I was running it to keep my levels more stable, or a larger dose preworkout if one needed to be larger.
I do 4 doses with the one before workout by an hour or so being a double dose. I just like levels higher and more stable instead of swooping up and down. I feel like nonmethyl half-life is less so that's why

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to the reasoning behind 3 double doses?
Mostly because its convenient. I take one dose in the morning, one pre-workou, and one at night. These may be "double" based on the label, but we really don't know what a truly effective dose may be.

Androstenedione was typically run at 300+ mg per day which ended up being similar to a low dose of test. Not sure if this would be relative to trenbolone-dione or not. I'd ask PA his thoughts, but I think he's getting tired of any questions related to ph conversion and especially comparisons to andro.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I'm about to reach my first week of this Wednesday and I love it. I don't think dosing it at a high rate will maximize the effect. If anything it would be a waste, more sides and more expensive. For high doses that are most effective, i've seen 120 at max. Anything over people just wanna kill themselves..I'm only dosing it right now at 60, but will probably bump up to 90 next 2 weeks, then if I can take the sides (and the price) I'll do 120 the last week. 5 days in and my strength gains ironically started hitting me today. I get into the gym like what the hell happened to me I'm like Zeus right now. Lifts jumped drastically and im now over-excited to see how this will take me. No real noticeable hypertrophy gains yet. Just strength. PM if you want more info. I am running this with a medial dose of Epistane (40mg currently)