Trenavar/superdrol cycle

S

Suhail

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I need some advice from you experienced ones out there... So I'm 25 at 5'4 and 186lbs at 26% body fat from south Africa ... I just started a trenavar/superdrol cycle both at 20mgs each for about 4 weeks.. Looking for a boost to recomp.. Any cycle tips and pct tips.. I'm taking a liver protection and 4mg fish oil
thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you're running a couple of the harshest steroids out there.
What liver support are you using?
I'd use an on-cycle support combo, TUDCA and NAC, and something extra for BP.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to me that you should've been here asking questions before you started a cycle like this. But that's me.

S

Suhail

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me it'll be okay to do 2 weeks then pct then another 2 weeks to minimize sides.. But will that be effective?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone told me it'll be okay to do 2 weeks then pct then another 2 weeks to minimize sides.. But will that be effective?
It’s hard to know if you’re trolling or not but no idealy you wanna leave your hormonal system in homeostasis for a while after you PCTED. Otherwise it’ll always be yoo-yooing and you’ll end up like some of us with a soft noodle and on trt.

S

Suhail

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s hard to know if you’re trolling or not but no idealy you wanna leave your hormonal system in homeostasis for a while after you PCTED. Otherwise it’ll always be yoo-yooing and you’ll end up like some of us with a soft noodle and on trt.
Yikes... So this is what happends when you get advice from a sales person 😭

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yikes... So this is what happends when you get advice from a sales person 😭
You should never take the advice of the sales person,their only objective is to sale you that product yea sure they might offer you bs spill for advice but it's up to you protect your life man this isn't candy..

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think I remember it being effective at 60-90mg. Didn't have to high dose.

P

Polly1

Awards
Im on 150mg TRT and pulsing SD at 10mg EOD,the lethargy today was insane,i could not get up from the bed!

Bro get off the cycle and get in better shape first,after that do a cycle with Test instead.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im on 150mg TRT and pulsing SD at 10mg EOD,the lethargy today was insane,i could not get up from the bed!
That’s weird to me, I feel zero on SD, even without test.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oof

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re really only running 20mg of superdrol. The trenavar isn’t dosed high enough to notice anything from it or even do anything.
but doesn’t matter because 20mg sd is enough that is if he’s actually running methyldrostanolone and not HTP superdrol.
All the rest of the advice is pretty spot on. But, sometimes the best way to learn to ride a bike is to just hop on it and hope you don’t eat sh1t. Most people do though.