Trenavar, Hexadrone cycle

Mikey boy

Awards
Hey guys
I'm going to be running a Trenavar, Hexadrone cycle for a four week, short recomp cycle and hoping to lean out a little, not looking to put much size on, maybe a couple of lbs of muscle would be fine.
Both products are by Brawn nutrition and the cycle will look like this:

Weeks 1-4

Brawn Trena-V - 3 caps 45mg ed
Brawn Hexadrone - 3 caps 75 mg ed
CEL cycle assist - 8 caps ed throughout
Supplement fish oil and multi Vits throughout.

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20, 20, 10, 10
Natty T booster, probably CEL M-Test

It says on the bottles that both these products are unmethylated, so you would think they wouldn't be so harsh on the liver, however after researching Trenavar I've found that it can be very toxic on the liver, so I do have plenty Tudca on hand if needed. Any thoughts on this ?

I should add, I have a bottle and a half of Dermacrine as well. Would it be ok to add it to the cycle or would that be overkill? I really like Dermacrine for its recomping effect.

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Hey Bud. This cycle looks pretty good. Ive always been a fan of lappingOr whatever its called these days} and doing like 6 weeks.

Id run the hexadrone as stated and start the trenavar week 3.
Thats just my favorite way to run 2 compounds. Everything else looks solid.

As far as the dermacrine id run it pct. But once again. Thats me. Alot of people have different ways they run stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys
I'm going to be running a Trenavar, Hexadrone cycle for a four week, short recomp cycle and hoping to lean out a little, not looking to put much size on, maybe a couple of lbs of muscle would be fine.

Weeks 1-4

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20, 20, 10, 10

It says on the bottles that both these products are unmethylated, so you would think they wouldn't be so harsh on the liver, however after researching Trenavar I've found that it can be very toxic on the liver, so I do have plenty Tudca on hand if needed. Any thoughts on this ?

I should add, I have a bottle and a half of Dermacrine as well. Would it be ok to add it to the cycle or would that be overkill? I really like Dermacrine for its recomping effect.
Well, you picked one of the strongest steroids out there to run... Trendione. It's a true PH to Trenbolone, so it's powerful. And comes with sides.
I take it you haven't ran many Compounds yet?

If you're going to run the Hex with it, Id run it concurrently. ... But really, it'll probably just be an afterthought here.
You need to look at Prolactin control. You have TUDCA for liver support. I Always suggest having an AI onhand for any cycle.
.. and I'd up the Nolva to 40/30/20/20... And possibly add another week at 10mgs.
Trenavar is Extremely suppressive.

Mikey boy

Awards
Hey Bud. This cycle looks pretty good. Ive always been a fan of lappingOr whatever its called these days} and doing like 6 weeks.

Id run the hexadrone as stated and start the trenavar week 3.
Thats just my favorite way to run 2 compounds. Everything else looks solid.

As far as the dermacrine id run it pct. But once again. Thats me. Alot of people have different ways they run stuff.
Thanks for your input. Not sure about running Dermacrine during PCT. I thought Dermacrine was suppressive itself ?

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Thanks for your input. Not sure about running Dermacrine during PCT. I thought Dermacrine was suppressive itself ?
Its been awhile. I I think i was confusing it with oldschool primordial performance sustain alpha. I think, if I remember correctly. Dermacrine can be used as kinda a test base on cycle. I remember using it on superdrol to combat lethargy.

Mikey boy

Awards
Well, you picked one of the strongest steroids out there to run... Trendione. It's a true PH to Trenbolone, so it's powerful. And comes with sides.

If you're going to run the Hex with it, Id run it concurrently. ... But really, it'll probably just be an afterthought here.
You need to look at Prolactin control. You have TUDCA for liver support. I Always suggest having an AI onhand for any cycle.
.. and I'd up the Nolva to 40/30/20/20... And possibly add another week at 10mgs.
Thanks for the input. To answer your question about other compounds, I have ran a good few. Epi, Halo, S Drol, M Sten 4 AD. I know trendione is one of the strongest, that is why I'm only running 4 weeks and stacking with something fairly mild. Yeah sorry I meant to ask about prolactin control in my post. Do you think SNS Inhibit P would suffice? I can get my hands on some Dostinex tabs from my source. Yeah I agree with the AI. I'll get some arimidex to keep on hand. Thanks for the nolva suggestion but do you think It might be worth adding some Clomid as well ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input. To answer your question about other compounds, I have ran a good few. Epi, Halo, S Drol, M Sten 4 AD. I know trendione is one of the strongest, that is why I'm only running 4 weeks and stacking with something fairly mild. Yeah sorry I meant to ask about prolactin control in my post. Do you think SNS Inhibit P would suffice? I can get my hands on some Dostinex tabs from my source. Yeah I agree with the AI. I'll get some arimidex to keep on hand. Thanks for the nolva suggestion but do you think It might be worth adding some Clomid as well ?
That's up to you on the Clomid. ... It might be worthwhile. I've talked to a few guys who had to go on TRT after using Trenavar.

Inhibit-P would Probably suffice, but I recommend having the Caber on hand.

Just FYI, I personally use Aromasin for an AI. It's really the superior (and healthier) AI. But if you feel more comfortable with Arimidex, I understand.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

trena v from brawn is week af

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, really?
... I personally try to stay away from "Tren" compounds.
I go by personal reports only.
yeah i have run 2 bottles of the trena v its nothing special at all. odd dosage too its 15 mg per capsule rec 1-2 per day for 4-6 weeks straight off the bottle)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aw man, really ? I read some decent reviews as well. I assume this is from personal experience?
yessir i have the second bottle right here beside me i didnt even finish it. im not saying it does NOTHING but its def underwhelming

Mikey boy

Awards
That's up to you on the Clomid. ... It might be worthwhile. I've talked to a few guys who had to go on TRT after using Trenavar.

Inhibit-P would Probably suffice, but I recommend having the Caber on hand.

Just FYI, I personally use Aromasin for an AI. It's really the superior (and healthier) AI. But if you feel more comfortable with Arimidex, I understand.
Thanks. I'll get some caber to keep on hand. As for the AI, I've always just used Arimidex as that's what my source had at the time, but I have been reading some good things about aromasin and I can pick some up easily enough

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah i have run 2 bottles of the trena v its nothing special at all. odd dosage too its 15 mg per capsule rec 1-2 per day for 4-6 weeks straight off the bottle)
What dosage did you run?

Mikey boy

Awards
yessir i have the second bottle right here beside me i didnt even finish it. im not saying it does NOTHING but its def underwhelming
Wow that sounds a bit of a let down. I was expecting a great run too :-( Oh well I have it now so might as well not waste it. Tbh i only want to use it as a short recomp, so hopefully with that, the Hex and the Dermacrine plus correct diet, I'll get something out of it

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow that sounds a bit of a let down. I was expecting a great run too :-( Oh well I have it now so might as well not waste it. Tbh i only want to use it as a short recomp, so hopefully with that, the Hex and the Dermacrine plus correct diet, I'll get something out of it
no go ahead and run it for sure! could have been a bad batch or my body just didnt handle it like yours would idk. let us know how it goes :)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage did you run?
renew1 i just checked. the other one is called brawn tren. the place i got mine from doesnt have it anymore but the other big uk site still sells it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
renew1 i just checked. the other one is called brawn tren. the place i got mine from doesnt have it anymore but the other big uk site still sells it
That one is dosed at 30mg per cap. They claim to be the same compound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys

Weeks 1-4

Weeks 5-8

Nolva 20, 20, 10, 10

In a perfect scenario (if you wanted to run this compound), you'd have 2 bottles, and adjust your dosage as needed per effects and side effects.

Mikey boy

Awards
In a perfect scenario (if you wanted to run this compound), you'd have 2 bottles, and adjust your dosage as needed per effects and side effects.
Yes I've actually just been considering this, especially now after Johnnys comment about it being on the weak side. Or like he said, it could have been a bad batch or he didn't react to the effects. I might run it for two weeks to assess it and if needed I could grab another bottle and adjust the dosage as I can get it next day delivery from the store I buy from.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I've actually just been considering this, especially now after Johnnys comment about it being on the weak side. Or like he said, it could have been a bad batch or he didn't react to the effects. I might run it for two weeks to assess it and if needed I could grab another bottle and adjust the dosage as I can get it next day delivery from the store I buy from.
Oh, wow.
That's convenient.
Sounds like a plan.

Mikey boy

Awards
So after a bit digging, it seems you guys were right. At some point Brawn decided to change their Tren by halving the dose from 30mg to 15 mg and rename it Trena V !!! Both profiles are exactly the same - Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, except the dosage. Has anyone here tried the old Tren 30mg and if so what results and kind of sides did you get ? Not sure why Brawn have done this. Either a ploy to get people to spend more money and have to buy extra bottles lol, or maybe they thought the original was to strong ???? Idk, only someone from Brawn can answer this I suppose

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_9961.JPG
IMG_9962.JPG

I think this is what you guys are looking for. I plan on running this this winter with Epistane and maybe some dienogen…

Mikey boy

Awards
View attachment 207825View attachment 207826

I think this is what you guys are looking for. I plan on running this this winter with Epistane and maybe some dienogen…
That's interesting. I see it's a different profile make up from the Brawn trendione. Should be a great cycle with the Epi. I've used Epi a few times. First ever cycle was Epi and I was sloppy and didn't research properly and used an otc pct ( yeah, stupid I know ) and had bad estro rebound afterwards. Also didn't run a base alongside and the lethargy from the end of second week was terrible. Guess I learned the hard way, although I did add around 5lbs and leaned me out too, which was good. I've never used Fusion compounds. They're so expensive here in the UK.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So after a bit digging, it seems you guys were right. At some point Brawn decided to change their Tren by halving the dose from 30mg to 15 mg and rename it Trena V !!! Both profiles are exactly the same - Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, except the dosage. Has anyone here tried the old Tren 30mg and if so what results and kind of sides did you get ? Not sure why Brawn have done this. Either a ploy to get people to spend more money and have to buy extra bottles lol, or maybe they thought the original was to strong ???? Idk, only someone from Brawn can answer this I suppose
Based on quick research Brawn Tren is Dienedione (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione), 90 x 30 mg.

Brawn Trena-V is Trendione or Trenavar (estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione), 90 x 15 mg.

Last edited:

Mikey boy

Awards
Based on quick research Brawn Tren is Dienedione (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione), 90 x 30 mg.

Brawn Tren-V is Trendione or Trenavar (estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione), 90 x 15 mg.
Well according to the quick research I done they both look the same except different dosage
20210821_013839.jpg

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Brawn Tren-V is Trendione or Trenavar (estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione), 90 x 15 mg.
whats the diff then?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats the diff then?
Brawn "tren" converts to dienolone which is very similar to tren but not quite as strong, brawn "tren-v" converts to trenbolone. Despite the difference in strength in the target hormones the dosing of tren and tren-v are pretty similar in the people I've known who have tried both, around 90-120 with fairly similar results.

Seems like dienedione or brawn "tren" isn't quite as prone to the night sweats and overly warm feeling trenavar or "tren-v" can be associated with. It also seems a little more "hit or miss" in results.

I've never tried either so this is all second hand info but hope it sheds some light.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could (very well) be that Brawn changed the compound in their product, without changing the product name.
It happens a LOT.
That's true, but you can still get the "Tren" with Dienedione and "Trena-V" with Trendione from retailer(s). Kind of forgot which one was desired by OP or what was the problem, but both still available.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's true, but you can still get the "Tren" with Dienedione and "Trena-V" with Trendione from retailer(s). Kind of forgot which one was desired by OP or what was the problem, but both still available.
yeah i bought it a few years ago and they had both then too so idk what they were tryin to do on that one

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
A little late to the party here, but I assume the website just listed the wrong compound as they just assumed "tren"=trendione and didn't look up what the actual bottle said.
I'm sure if you get the bottle it lists dienedione.

Mikey boy

Awards
A little late to the party here, but I assume the website just listed the wrong compound as they just assumed "tren"=trendione and didn't look up what the actual bottle said.
I'm sure if you get the bottle it lists dienedione.
Here is what's listed on the bottle

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** it. Brawn in UK, keeps getting good ratings and I've used their stuff...

So over on Powermyself site - yeah grabbed 2x Brawn Mechabol to complement the 3x LGI Mechabol I picked up from AM-site friend.

And yeah I want a Tren-V compound. I got 2x Brawn Trena-V to pair off with 2x bottles of Hexadrone I've had.

Upcoming cycles. Built my TX house gym, now - so I'm back.