Trenavar, Epistane recomp log - with tons of pills, drops and lotions

Day: 6

Chest/Triceps

Changed my chest routine from machines to DB's and noticed that I'm a girly-man.

Weighted Dips :
BW + 15 lbs: 10/8/10
BW + 30 lbs : 7

DB Bench Press: 2x66 lbs: 10/8/8 (girly weight, must improve)
DB inclined Press: 2x50 lbs: 10/12/12 (girly, must improve)
Pullover 1 DB: 88 lbs x6 / 77 lbs x 8/7
Cable fly: 2x25 lbs 14/13/ 2x27 lbs x 13
Triceps overhead rope ext.: 71 lbs x11 / 76.5 lbs x7/5
Triceps push down: 80 lbs x 8/9/8

Not feeling strength from cycle yet but feeling leaner.
Joints, especially knees ached a bit, took Diclofenac and my daily joint supplement.
 
Subbed.

Very detailed so far. Attention to the details = success. And yes, I can already see changes in the 2 sets of pics you posted. Sometimes placebo adds intensity, so in effect, not placebo at all.
 
Day: 7

Upped my carb intake a bit to perform better tonight at the gym.
Daily regime:
Dermacrine , mornings after shower 4 pumps.
1 capsule "Mayhem" (30mg Trenavar/10 mg Epistane) in the morning with breakfast- 1 capsule 6 hours later.
I read that Epistane needs fat to be absorbed efficiently, I take it with fish oil.
-Inhibit-P before breakfast
-"Cycle assist" at noon to prevent interfering with anabolics
-joint support supp. in the evening
 
Day: 7

Back/Biceps

Overhand Chin ups:BW x 7/7/6
Seated Row narrow grip: 200 lbs x 11/11/9
Lat Pull-down: 200 lbs x 6/ 165 lbs widest possible grip: 8/8
One Arm DB row: 110 lbs x 10/9 (proud of) - 88 lbs x 10
weighted Underhand Pull-ups:+15 lbs x 5 (proud of) / BW x6/6+1
Inclined DB curls: 2x33 lbs x 6/6/7

Bonus: Shoulder press machine 110 lbs x 12/12/10

Good workout for me. Strength came from determination, cycle not kicked in yet.
 
88 and 33 pounds.. Why such weird increments??

I have to make conversions from kg to lbs. Here is all in Kilo, lol.
Did the first two rowing sets with a 50 kilo DB (110.231 lbs), last set for best form with 40 kilos (88.1849 lbs). Gym doesn't have a 45 kilo DB.

The 15 kilo DB is 33 lbs.
 
I have to make conversions from kg to lbs. Here is all in Kilo, lol.
Did the first two rowing sets with a 50 kilo DB (110.231 lbs), last set for best form with 40 kilos (88.1849 lbs). Gym doesn't have a 45 kilo DB.

The 15 kilo DB is 33 lbs.

Oh okay that makes sense now! Lol
 
Day: 8

Should have been "off" but went to the gym anyway to retouch arms and back.
Did 5 or 6 machines for back and pumped the biceps out, working the DB rack back and forth.

Still not feeling the cycle kicking.
 
It took me a couple of weeks to really notice anything from either of these, but the mind set of knowing you're on these drugs is almost as good!
 
Almost forgot:

Balls are shrinking and I'm holding more water (Dermacrine?) , libido at 60%.
 
Almost forgot:

Balls are shrinking and I'm holding more water (Dermacrine?) , libido at 60%.

Hmmm, at least for me Dermacrine didn't cause any water retention.
Any change in diet?

Also Dermacrine never helped my libido. Even at 6 pumps. Did great for lethargy though.
 
Hmmm, at least for me Dermacrine didn't cause any water retention.
Any change in diet?

Also Dermacrine never helped my libido. Even at 6 pumps. Did great for lethargy though.

You are right, I upped my carb intake, because I felt low on energy at the gym, that could be the cause.
Any recommendation for libido enhancement?
 
Stano is recommended by a lot of people, but it only made my libido like 1/8 what it was before each time I used it! Lol
 
You are right, I upped my carb intake, because I felt low on energy at the gym, that could be the cause.
Any recommendation for libido enhancement?

I can't think of anything that would help that wouldn't completely alter the cycle. Tr3st comes to mind, but as I said, that takes an entire protocol consideration.
 
I can't think of anything that would help that wouldn't completely alter the cycle. Tr3st comes to mind, but as I said, that takes an entire protocol consideration.

I agree, adding Trest would change everything, considering my BF percentage it would aromatize like crazy.
Will tough it out. If my wife wants sex, I tell her I have migraine, lol.
 
I agree, adding Trest would change everything, considering my BF percentage it would aromatize like crazy.
Will tough it out. If my wife wants sex, I tell her I have migraine, lol.
LMAO!!! Whatever you do don't turn her down. My wife gets pissed and then even more determined to get it. They don't want us stealing their power! Lol
 
LMAO!!! Whatever you do don't turn her down. My wife gets pissed and then even more determined to get it. They don't want us stealing their power! Lol

Will not be easy to fool her, 69 isn't an option here. LOL
 
Day: 9

Shoulders/Legs

Standing DB press: 2x55 lbs 7/8/7/7
Shoulder press machine: 120 lbs 5/5 105 lbsx8
DB Front rises: 2x38.5 lbs x5 2x33 lbs x7/7
DB side rises: 2x33 lbs x6 2x27.5lbs x10/12
bend over rear delt DB rising: 2x27.5lbs x7 2x22lbs x11/10
Face pulls fists up: 54 lbs x8/6 62lbs x8
seated leg press:210 lbs x25 320 lbs x25 440 lbs x17
Leg extensions: 150 lbs x20/18/17
seated leg curls max weight: 20/20/20

Can't feel cycle yet, besides lower libido, no strength gain.
 
9 days is still early. I bet you'll feel it by 15 days.

Will be patient.
Side note:
If you are a hairy dude, using Dermacrine is a challenge, afterwards you feel like a spray painted bear, or something.
 
You are right, I upped my carb intake, because I felt low on energy at the gym, that could be the cause.
Any recommendation for libido enhancement?

Try Maca root extract (powder). I have used it and noticed a libido boost on cycle. Three grams is suggested but 5 is MUCH better. It is also non-hormonal and won't affect your cycle at all. It will take a week or so to "kick in". Mine was a 6:1 gelatinized extract (NOW Foods).

FYI - Most people hate the taste so mix it with juice and slam it back. The taste reminds me of Dirt, burnt coffee and......I don't know.

Good luck on yur run. I can see an improvement already!
 
Try Maca root extract (powder). I have used it and noticed a libido boost on cycle. Three grams is suggested but 5 is MUCH better. It is also non-hormonal and won't affect your cycle at all. It will take a week or so to "kick in". Mine was a 6:1 gelatinized extract (NOW Foods).

FYI - Most people hate the taste so mix it with juice and slam it back. The taste reminds me of Dirt, burnt coffee and......I don't know.

Good luck on yur run. I can see an improvement already!

Buying it right now! Lets hope it "lifts my mood", lol.
 
Day: 11

Deadlift/Arms/Abs

Pull ups, Crunches, Curls, Romanian DL, Push downs

Workout was "meh", could have been better.
Lacked energy, did longer rests between sets.
 
Interested to see how this goes. I miss epistane and trenavar dearly. Subbed
 
Question for Jebrook or Dma378 :

My joints are drying out from Epi. I have pain and stiffness in both knees and elbows.
Taking already Cissus and Glucosamine-Chondriotine.
Should I introduce 4-AD as a wet compound?
 
Question for Jebrook or Dma378 :

My joints are drying out from Epi. I have pain and stiffness in both knees and elbows.
Taking already Cissus and Glucosamine-Chondriotine.
Should I introduce 4-AD as a wet compound?
That could help some but 4 ad will take a couple weeks to build up to where it increases estrogen. Maybe run your joints supps higher as well and increase the fish oil.
 
x 2 for increase the fish oil. I take 4g / day. I'm no young buck and my joints never hurt, even when hitting the AI hard.
 
That could help some but 4 ad will take a couple weeks to build up to where it increases estrogen. Maybe run your joints supps higher as well and increase the fish oil.

In case fish oil and higher dose joint support fails, will Tr3st aromatize fast enough to aid with the dryness?
Obviously, I'm not ramping up the dose of Tren/Epi as planned.
 
In case fish oil and higher dose joint support fails, will Tr3st aromatize fast enough to aid with the dryness?
Obviously, I'm not ramping up the dose of Tren/Epi as planned.

It would kick in faster than the 4 ad and raise estrogen levels much higher but I would be Leary about throwing it in myself. Don't taper up the epi/tren and double your doses on the supports. Hopefully it will level off in a few days. Tren and trest are both 19 Nors so that could complicate things. Would necessitate the use even more ancillaries which could lead to more or other issues. Best to try alternative IMO.
 
Question for Jebrook or Dma378 :

My joints are drying out from Epi. I have pain and stiffness in both knees and elbows.
Taking already Cissus and Glucosamine-Chondriotine.
Should I introduce 4-AD as a wet compound?

I haver been taking various joint supplements for many years so I have a decent knowledge base on the subject and understand how debilitating joint pain and stiffness can be.

How long have you been taking Glocosamine and Chondroitin? If you just started taking them with your cycle, realize that they can take up to 4 weeks before the effects are noticeable. I usually see results after 2 weeks though. Also, add in some MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) at 2-3 grams per day. I'd also be aiming for minimum 2 grams each of Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

I'll also parrot what others have said about Fish oil, but I will be more specific and tell you to increase your Omega-3 fatty acid intake (DHA/EPA). Omega 3's are condsidered to be anti-inflammatory while Omega 6's are considered to be pro-inflammatory. They are both beneficial but just make sure you have a higher (much higher on cycle) intake of Omega 3's (DHA/EPA).

Another option, although sometimes a bit pricier is Bromelain extract. This comes from Pineapple and has been found to help with joint inflammation. I have used it in the past but don't remember how long it was before I noticed a positive change. I did not deem it to be as effective as the other joint supps though. It also helps the body with digesting protein.

Finally, if you have any Ostarine in your cupboard, you might consider adding it into your cycle at 5-10 mg per day going forward. Just know that it will take probably 2-3 weeks before you notice a benefit.

And make sure you do proper light-weight warm-ups prior to lifting heavy weights. I always feel like the hulk on cycle and notice that the weights I am warming up with get heavier and heavier. Pick a light weight and get warmth and blood into the joint and surronding tissue before you go all out with it. Some stretching during the weightlifting session will also aid you here. I stopped doing this for a long time and since I have re-introduced these things, my joints do feel better. Warm-up lightly, stretching during your session and some ROM movements during your cool-down will all be helpful.

Cheers.
 
I haver been taking various joint supplements for many years so I have a decent knowledge base on the subject and understand how debilitating joint pain and stiffness can be.

How long have you been taking Glocosamine and Chondroitin? If you just started taking them with your cycle, realize that they can take up to 4 weeks before the effects are noticeable. I usually see results after 2 weeks though. Also, add in some MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) at 2-3 grams per day. I'd also be aiming for minimum 2 grams each of Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

I'll also parrot what others have said about Fish oil, but I will be more specific and tell you to increase your Omega-3 fatty acid intake (DHA/EPA). Omega 3's are condsidered to be anti-inflammatory while Omega 6's are considered to be pro-inflammatory. They are both beneficial but just make sure you have a higher (much higher on cycle) intake of Omega 3's (DHA/EPA).

Another option, although sometimes a bit pricier is Bromelain extract. This comes from Pineapple and has been found to help with joint inflammation. I have used it in the past but don't remember how long it was before I noticed a positive change. I did not deem it to be as effective as the other joint supps though. It also helps the body with digesting protein.

Finally, if you have any Ostarine in your cupboard, you might consider adding it into your cycle at 5-10 mg per day going forward. Just know that it will take probably 2-3 weeks before you notice a benefit.

And make sure you do proper light-weight warm-ups prior to lifting heavy weights. I always feel like the hulk on cycle and notice that the weights I am warming up with get heavier and heavier. Pick a light weight and get warmth and blood into the joint and surronding tissue before you go all out with it. Some stretching during the weightlifting session will also aid you here. I stopped doing this for a long time and since I have re-introduced these things, my joints do feel better. Warm-up lightly, stretching during your session and some ROM movements during your cool-down will all be helpful.

Cheers.

Good info, thank you for taking the time to respond. I have Bromelain on hand, I was treating my arthritic dog with it. :)
Using Osteo Bi-Flex with MSM, you are right, I just started the joint support with the cycle, about 2 weeks ago, should have front loaded.
Will up my water intake to about 2 gallons per day. I popped some diclofenac and feel ready for my gym session. Will warm up as you suggested.

Thank's brother!
 
Day: 13

With the sides came the strength. Cycle is kicking in.
Numbers in black are old- red is new:

Weighted Dips :
BW + 15 lbs: 10/8/10
BW + 30 lbs : 7 11/10/10

DB Bench Press: 2x66 lbs: 10/8/8 (girly weight, must improve) 2x77 lbs x4/ 2x66 x12/8
DB inclined Press: 2x50 lbs: 10/12/12 (girly, must improve)2x66 lbs x7/ 2x55 lbs x15/12
Pullover 1 DB: 88 lbs x6 / 77 lbs x 8/7 88 lbs 7/6/6
Cable fly: 2x25 lbs 14/13/ 2x27 lbs x 13 2x27 lbs x11/12/13
Triceps overhead rope ext.: 71 lbs x11 / 76.5 lbs x7/5 77 lbs 8/10/10
Triceps push down: 80 lbs x 8/9/8 85 lbs 9/7/7

The weird numbers, like 88 lbs are converted from kilogram to lbs, 88 lbs = 40 kg DB
 
Day: 14

Joint pain is better, upped dosage of Tren/Epi as planned , now @ 90 mg Tren/ 30 mg Epi.
BP is up a little, took first dose of GW today. Decided to take daily 400 mg 4-AD as well to prevent dry joints in future.

Daily regime:
90mg tren (3x 30mg)
30mg Epi (3 x 10mg)
400mg 4-ad (2x 200mg)
20mg GW (lowering BP)
Dermacrine 5 pumps
Inhibit-P
Cycle Support
Fish oil
Joint Care
Maca extract (thank you Toren)
Bromelain ( ty Toren)

Back/Biceps (black old, red new)

Overhand Chin ups:BW x 7/7/6 9/6/6
Seated Row narrow grip: 200 lbs x 11/11/9 14/13/13
Lat Pull-down: 200 lbs x 6/ 6165 lbs widest possible grip: 8/8 9/10
One Arm DB row: 110 lbs x 10/9 (proud of)9/9/9 - 88 lbs x 10
weighted Underhand Pull-ups:+15 lbs x 5 (proud of) / BW x6/6+1 6/5/5
Inclined DB curls: 2x33 lbs x 6/6/7 10/10/8

The weird numbers, like 88 lbs are converted from kilogram to lbs, 88 lbs = 40 kg DB
 
Day: 16

BP is normal again, thanks to GW.
Joints are a bit sore but not as bad as before. I'm taking 6 pills Joint Support and about 6g fish oil daily. An hour before workout 50mg diclofenac.

The newest problem is, that I'm always hungry now, bad cravings, especially in the evening and before bed time.
If it gets worse, I may take some DMAA and ECA, monitoring my BP closely.

Not feeling "on" today but it may kick in at the gym tonight.
 
Day: 16

BP is normal again, thanks to GW.
Joints are a bit sore but not as bad as before. I'm taking 6 pills Joint Support and about 6g fish oil daily. An hour before workout 50mg diclofenac.

The newest problem is, that I'm always hungry now, bad cravings, especially in the evening and before bed time.
If it gets worse, I may take some DMAA and ECA, monitoring my BP closely.

Not feeling "on" today but it may kick in at the gym tonight.

I remember before you said you had increased your carb intake. To what? Are you taking in a decent amount of carbs in the evening? Or how do you spread them out?
 
I remember before you said you had increased your carb intake. To what? Are you taking in a decent amount of carbs in the evening? Or how do you spread them out?

Did back loading before, no carbs besides Sundays.
Now daily carbs, like a cup of rice or potatoes with lunch and fruit juice in my post workout.
I try to not exceed 2000 kcal x day (sometimes I try -but fail... damn).
 
Did back loading before, no carbs besides Sundays.
Now daily carbs, like a cup of rice or potatoes with lunch and fruit juice in my post workout.
I try to not exceed 2000 kcal x day (sometimes I try -but fail... damn).

I know it doesn't help with your overall calorie target, but higher fat intake helps me with untimely cravings. Problem for calories is that most fatty foods, even healthy fats, are calorie dense.

A little oatmeal with some honey is a good craving killer. Yes, high in carbs, but not a horrible snack. And once this cycle kicks, will only go to good use.
 
a whole pizza and ice cream usually gets rid of my cravings..


Lol EC stack is great for my hunger problems.
 
a whole pizza and ice cream usually gets rid of my cravings..


Lol EC stack is great for my hunger problems.

This is my Friday night ritual. Gym or karate then go home and smash a pizza, Cherry Coke and Ben & Jerry's once a week, keeps me going until the next Friday. I've been known to turn down a date to go home and have my treat meal - you gotta be at least a 9 to get between me and my Friday night pizza.
 
Day: 16

Biceps/Shrugs/Abs

Workout started badly. Warmed up with DB curls, grabbed the Z bar, put 2x33 lbs (2x15kg) plates on and : BAM :omfg: crippling pain to my right elbow. Decided to forget about Z-bar curls for today and attacked the DB's.

Looping this song got me into berserk mode:

[video=youtube;_Qq3MoqbVOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qq3MoqbVOM[/video]

Worked the DB rack back- and forth, doing zillions of curls with all kind of weights, like 17-20 sets total, pounding that elbow into submission.
6 sets of DB shrugs and then all kind of abs workout.

What's weird is, the elbow feels much better now, that little piece of sh*t. LOL
 
Day: 17

Shoulders/Legs Black is old- red is new:

Standing DB press: 2x55 lbs 7/8/7/7 10/10/10/10 -will improve this, it's my weak spot
Shoulder press machine: 120 lbs 5/5 4/6/5+1105 lbsx8 -will improve this, it's my weak spot
DB Front rises: 2x38.5 lbs x5 8/8/92x33 lbs x7/7
DB side rises: 2x33 lbs x6 9/9/92x27.5lbs x10/12
bend over rear delt DB rising: 2x27.5lbs x7 10/10/9+12x22lbs x11/10
Face pulls fists up: 54 lbs x8/6 62lbs x8 69.5 lbs x7/ 54 lbs x 10/10
seated leg press: 210 lbs x12/12/12 15/15/18
Leg extensions: 150 lbs x20/18/17 210 lbs 10/15/15
seated leg curls max weight: 20/20/20 25/25/25

-weird numbers like 69.5 lbs are because of conversion from kg to lbs

-no strong "on" feeling
-joint pain much better
-wondering if my love handles got bigger :zx11pissed:
-slight insomnia
-no night sweats, acne or nipple-trouble
-BP somewhat up, but not bad
 
Day: 18

Deadlift/Shrugs/Triceps

Romanian Dead's +shrugs , afterwards mainly machines for triceps.
Got insane pumps today, to the point to cut the workout short. Have to remember to take Taurine daily.
 
Here a pic of my new dog "Bono".
It's a Fila Brasileiro - Pitbull 50%-50% mix.

Invalid Link Removed

He knows I'm the leader, because I have more hair on my belly. :P
 
Here a pic of my new dog "Bono".
It's a Fila Brasileiro - Pitbull 50%-50% mix.

Invalid Link Removed

He knows I'm the leader, because I have more hair on my belly. :P

Your dog is cute! Now that I said that I'm going to go flex in the mirror and feel like a man again lol.
 
Have you experienced any sides from the trenavar? Im considering a cycle with epi, tren, and hex.

BP got up after week 2, joint pain too after second week, my guess it's from Epi.
Joints are better now, I'm taking 400mg 4-ad to rise estrogen to wet the joints.
Some trouble falling asleep but no insomnia yet.
I'm not excited about the cycle and will up the dosage tomorrow to 120 mg Tren/40 Epi.

Will you log your cycle?
 
Back
Top