Trenavar dosing

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So im planing on running a cycle of trenavar/dmz for 4 wks, then just trenavar for 4 wks. I was planing on running trenavar at 120mg ED and dmz 30mg ED for 4 wks, then droping the dmz after 4 wks and doing just trenavar for 4 wks. What do guys think I should run the trenavar at the last 4wks? I was thinking maybe 150mg?...Id love to hear your opinons and feed back

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So im planing on running a cycle of trenavar/dmz for 4 wks, then just trenavar for 4 wks. I was planing on running trenavar at 120mg ED and dmz 30mg ED for 4 wks, then droping the dmz after 4 wks and doing just trenavar for 4 wks. What do guys think I should run the trenavar at the last 4wks? I was thinking maybe 150mg?...Id love to hear your opinons and feed back
Have you ran many cycles yet? Any harsh compounds?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ran epi solo, test enathate with epi, test prop with tren and masterone, and test prop with winny
Ohh, ok. You should be ok with the sides then.
I've stayed away from the Tren type compounds (so far, anyway). I think Hyde's run them a good bit.

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ohh, ok. You should be ok with the sides then.
I've stayed away from the Tren type compounds (so far, anyway). I think Hyde's run them a good bit.
Y do u stay away?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y do u stay away?
Sides. I sweat pretty badly anyway in South Florida, and my sleep is easily interfered with. Also my job can be very physically demanding.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think you need to go over 120. Hats a pretty good dose. Sides start coming up quite a bit at 150. Guys that push to 180 get miserable quick. I’m about 3 weeks into 120 of trenadrol, which is either the same or very similar(I can never remember).

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think you need to go over 120. Hats a pretty good dose. Sides start coming up quite a bit at 150. Guys that push to 180 get miserable quick. I’m about 3 weeks into 120 of trenadrol, which is either the same or very similar(I can never remember).
You've got tren lite my friend. Still a very nice compound though.