Trenavar/DMZ cycle?

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I'm planing on running a cycle of trenavar/dmz. I was thinking of doing 90mg of trenavar and 30mg of dmz per day for 6wks. Would using msten or superdrol b a better choice over the dmz? I'd love to hear ur thoughts and would appreciate some feed back. Thank u

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten would be better imo. DMZ gains are kinda wet from all the glycogen your body sucks up on it.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’m feeling real good on my DMZ run.. 1 week in and I’m already full and getting stronger every session. I’ll prob run Msten down the road but so far I’m very pleased! 5’11, 191lbs. Chest/tri/shoulders for the second time this week tonight because I have way too much endurance on this **** !

Attachments

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m feeling real good on my DMZ run.. 1 week in and I’m already full and getting stronger every session. I’ll prob run Msten down the road but so far I’m very pleased! 5’11, 191lbs. Chest/tri/shoulders for the second time this week tonight because I have way too much endurance on this **** !
What are ur doses?

WeakerNU

Awards
Are you running dmz solo?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Are you running dmz solo?
Nope. 30mg DMZ, 440mg 4 Andro, 500mg Milk Thistle and 4 pumps of Sustain Alpha. Haven’t had any flare-ups so I may ride this out the rest of the way and maybe bump to 45mg DMZ and 550mg 4 Andro toward the end if I feel sparky. I was told 4 Andro would suffice by a few- although not ideal, I just couldn’t trust myself in managing Trest sides yet lol however I know that would’ve been a way better base. I’ve got Virtus as well in case I begin to develop anything.

Chows1965

Awards
So I'm planing on running a cycle of trenavar/dmz. I was thinking of doing 90mg of trenavar and 30mg of dmz per day for 6wks. Would using msten or superdrol b a better choice over the dmz? I'd love to hear ur thoughts and would appreciate some feed back. Thank u
DMZ is Superdrol. It's two Superdrol molecules bonded with an azine bond. As soon as it hits your stomach acid the bond is broken and it's just Superdrol. Msten is straight. I'd definitely add that with the DMZ and you won't need anything else. You may want to do 4 weeks instead of 6 due to live toxicity. 20mg/day dmz, 10mg/day msten. This is what I did for 4 weeks and was completely shut down in natural test production by the end of it. I wouldn't recommend any longer or higher doses due to that issue as well. Very suppressive.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ is Superdrol. It's two Superdrol molecules bonded with an azine bond. As soon as it hits your stomach acid the bond is broken and it's just Superdrol. Msten is straight. I'd definitely add that with the DMZ and you won't need anything else. You may want to do 4 weeks instead of 6 due to live toxicity. 20mg/day dmz, 10mg/day msten. This is what I did for 4 weeks and was completely shut down in natural test production by the end of it. I wouldn't recommend any longer or higher doses due to that issue as well. Very suppressive.
I know that's what you'll find printed in a lot of places, but it is not true.
Years of personal experience, and feedback from others shows this isn't accurate.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I know that's what you'll find printed in a lot of places, but it is not true.
Years of personal experience, and feedback from others shows this isn't accurate.
Care to elaborate?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About DMZ being Superdrol? That's what I've heard from two sources, one of which was the Anabolic Doc on YouTube. Doesn't mean it's true though.
DMZ chemically is two SD molecules, yes. But that doesn’t mean it’s the same as SD. If that is your logic, it is severely misguided.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ chemically is two SD molecules, yes. But that doesn’t mean it’s the same as SD. If that is your logic, it is severely misguided.
^^ THIS ^^
What looks right on paper doesn't always equal reality. Real world results show me that it is not the same in effects.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did the standard clomid & nolva get you back...?

Chows1965

Awards
Did the standard clomid & nolva get you back...?
I actually used a combination of natural products that luckily got me back. I wasn't expecting that extreme of shut down from it so I wasn't prepared. I used T Rise and NMDA from APS and Ashwagandha powder capsules. I would definitely be more prepared in the future if I did another cycle. I don't think I will though because of the side effects. I've just been sticking with sarms lately.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually used a combination of natural products that luckily got me back. I wasn't expecting that extreme of shut down from it so I wasn't prepared. I used T Rise and NMDA from APS and Ashwagandha powder capsules. I would definitely be more prepared in the future if I did another cycle. I don't think I will though because of the side effects. I've just been sticking with sarms lately.
IME/IMO, you should really think about running SERMs after your cycles. Almost anything worth running is suppressive (including SARMs).
... I'm glad you (apparently) recovered. Did you check your Test levels?

Chows1965

Awards
IME/IMO, you should really think about running SERMs after your cycles. Almost anything worth running is suppressive (including SARMs).
... I'm glad you (apparently) recovered. Did you check your Test levels?
I agree with you on that. I didn't check my test levels. Just judged by how I felt. I know that isn't the smartest way to go about it but I didn't have insurance at that time. I'm in the process of getting insured for 2020 so definitely will be running blood work in the future.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with you on that. I didn't check my test levels. Just judged by how I felt. I know that isn't the smartest way to go about it but I didn't have insurance at that time. I'm in the process of getting insured for 2020 so definitely will be running blood work in the future.
That's good brother. :)

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
About DMZ being Superdrol? That's what I've heard from two sources, one of which was the Anabolic Doc on YouTube. Doesn't mean it's true though.
superdrol Is methylated masteron but I’ve ran both and they are night and day, if you change anything even small in the chemical structure it makes the compound totally different

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superdrol Is methylated masteron but I’ve ran both and they are night and day, if you change anything even small in the chemical structure it makes the compound totally different
Dmz is 2 superdrol molecules held together by an azine bond. When ingested that bond gets broken and when ingested its a different compound from superdrol for sure. Id say SD little cousin. Dmz is a great mass builder with minimal sides. Not the powerhouse SD is for mass but doesn't have the sides either.