trenadrol vs xtreme tren?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering what the difference between trenadrol (17b methoxy-trienbolone) and xtreme tren (19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) were and which one you think is better.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
No one really knows what 17b methoxy-trienbolone is, but it is pretty potent. They are both pretty good, but trenadrol seems to be more androgenic.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
oh huh. haha well i guess if it works...! Yeah i have been reading a lot about both of them but never really found a comparison between the two. Everybody always says "tren" but there are a lot of different trens out there from what I have seen so I never really know what one people are talking about. So is Trenadrol better for putting on size and adding strength and xtreme tren better for cutting?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Thats probably a pretty good guestimate. Trenadrol can still be used well on a cut (diet and cardio make or break a good cut), but it may be even better utilized on a bulk/lean bulk.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I still think the newer batches of Trenadrol are in fact the trenx substance, the old batches were something much better.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
whatever i love the stuff.
trenadrol i mean

great for cutting or bulking.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
awesome, sounds good. I also saw that trenadrol is dosed around 90 mg and trenx is around 120mg for best effect, and since they both are 30mg tabs I would have to buy 2 bottles of tren x at 45 bucks where as i only have to buy 1 bottle of trenadrol at 35 therefore i spend less money! how do these dosages look to you guys?

Hardball

Hardball

Awards
Methoxy-TRN (17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone)
ALRI introduced this compound and this is dosed at 3-6mg typically.
Effects: Reviews are mixed on this product but those who like it often experience very good muscle and strength gains allied to a reduction in body fat.
Side effects: Being both quite androgenic and estrogenic it should be used with caution and remedies to combat hair loss and gyno are worth considering.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Here is how I see it. For crazy...and I mean crazy strength..trenadrol is the way to go. You wont gain that much, but the gain is quality. For size and strength, go with xtreme tren. For me, trenadrol sides wasnt too bad, aggression and back pumps. Xtreme tren gave me puffy nipples and gyno (my fault for not running good enough prolactin control), I was in a pissy mood all the time, even though I gained 20lbs in a month, half of it was water and fat.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
wow 20lbs eh? i would be happy with staying the same weight and losing a bunch of fat, or gaining a few lbs while getting leaner. I am on a slightly reduced carb diet (2g/lb of carbs vs 3.5 to 4g/lb) to lose fat for the summer. I will be running either clomid or nolva afterword. anybody have any preferences on what to run for this stack?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
extreme tren is the way to go in my opinion, but ya makes me pissy as well for sure.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
I've got to bump this. On trenadrol I threw on 12 pounds and still loooked leaner aftwerward in 4 weeks and my strength was ridiculous. I'm on about 3 weeks of x tren now and have only gained about 5 lbs and a slight yet noticable strength increase and I'm eating the same as when I did the trenadrol.

For those who have tried both, did you notice a big difference between the two?

RSS Admin

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering what the difference between trenadrol (17b methoxy-trienbolone) and xtreme tren (19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) were and which one you think is better.
One's methyltren and one is a tren precursor.

When taken at a dose high enough to achieve the an equal anabolic affect as methyltren, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione (which is not a methylated substance) is shown to be more suppressive and progestagenic than methyltren, making methyltren the more viable choice.

Smittysan8970

Awards
One's methyltren and one is a tren precursor.

When taken at a dose high enough to achieve the an equal anabolic affect as methyltren, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione (which is not a methylated substance) is shown to be more suppressive and progestagenic than methyltren, making methyltren the more viable choice.
Are the newer batches of trenadrol still methylated even though they are supposedly just like xtren?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
my blood work looked worse on trenadrol then on any methyl steroid ive taken... my cholestrol was unreal.... also.. ive never needed taurine for any ds ever... but trenadrol back pumps were the most brutal thing i have ever .. ever had... far worse then anything i expierenced prior....

RSS Admin

Awards
Are the newer batches of trenadrol still methylated even though they are supposedly just like xtren?
I haven't looked up their ingredient declaration, I'll check it out tomorrow. I can say that if it is formulated just like xtren then it is not methylated and is illegal as of the ban that was just passed on January 4th.

Smittysan8970

Awards
I haven't looked up their ingredient declaration, I'll check it out tomorrow. I can say that if it is formulated just like xtren then it is not methylated and is illegal as of the ban that was just passed on January 4th.
Thanks