TRENA-V Pre workout only ??

Migge89

Awards
Hi..trenavar or Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17-Dione...... is like a inj tren base (very short half life) ...and inj tren base is great as a pre workout AAS.... then trenavar must work as a weaker inj tren base right ?? Any one used it like this before ???

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi..trenavar or Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17-Dione...... is like a inj tren base (very short half life) ...and inj tren base is great as a pre workout AAS.... then trenavar must work as a weaker inj tren base right ?? Any one used it like this before ???
Seems like something like this comes up a lot. It's still going to shut down your natural test, you will probably feel like crap and yet you won't get all the benefits from taking it. I'd either follow the normal dosing protocol or not take it at all. What ever you decide to do good luck mate.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^agreed. Dose regularly and plan for full pct or no sense in doing it. It will shut you down either way but you’ll not maximize your benefits

Migge89

Awards
I am on trt guys :) just want some extra BOOM every now and then ;) domt want tren in my system all week long...only like 1-2 times a week ..with this PH tren ?? ....one more thing estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione OR Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17-Dione ... the later is better right ??

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am on trt guys :) just want some extra BOOM every now and then ;) domt want tren in my system all week long...only like 1-2 times a week ..with this PH tren ?? ....one more thing estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione OR Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17-Dione ... the later is better right ??
I honestly don't know enough about the Trenivar PH for any more input on that compound. I know it was pretty popular back in the PH heydays. It sounds like there are probably better choices for you though. On TRT even a very mild cycle of something, perhaps even the DHEA based Andro's can add a nice little kick.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ever popped 1000 + mgs per day of epi andro? or slathered on about 400-600 mgs via a topical like Stanogen? that will produce some really good agression and strength.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, Stanogen is my "Pre workout".

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How far ahead of your workouts are you guys slathering on the goods?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tvar at a big enough dose is a decent preWO. Or pre-bedroom drug. Or pre-fight with your significant other.

Basically you’re going to want to f*ck or fight. Just be cool in traffic heading into the gym & you’re golden.

Migge89

Awards
Som tvar is better than the other ? Tvar is lower dosed tho

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tvar at a big enough dose is a decent preWO. Or pre-bedroom drug. Or pre-fight with your significant other.

Basically you’re going to want to f*ck or fight. Just be cool in traffic heading into the gym & you’re golden.
sometimes fucking and fighting go hand in hand 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have only used OL TR3N, which was 30mg caps. I would take 45-60mg at once and see how you feel. If it’s not enough you could try working up to 90mg preWO, but I have never dosed more than that at once (used it one 8-week cycle from 120 up to 210mg/day).

Remember, preWO drugs should enhance your training. If you are all fired up but your bp is so spiked you can’t train optimally it’s not going to help. And if it’s for extra recovery/weak point growth on a certain day only, just dosing it immediately postWO will avoid those sides in training.

sometimes fucking and fighting go hand in hand
I’ve seen those videos. Not the weirdest boner I’ve ever had, but it was up there.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on doing this exact protocol as a preworkout, and I was thinking of adding Ostarine with it. But, I haven't started my cycle yet.

Get it from forum sponsor Behemoth Labz.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trenavar converts to dienolone, right? Or to trenbolone?

Stanogen and epiandro pwo sound interesting however they wouldnt provide any anabolism afaik, since dht is not anabolic.

Basically any of the orals sounds like a fine pwo to me. I know people even use anavar as a pwo, even though its a low androgen.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trenavar converts to dienolone, right? Or to trenbolone?

Stanogen and epiandro pwo sound interesting however they wouldnt provide any anabolism afaik, since dht is not anabolic.

Basically any of the orals sounds like a fine pwo to me. I know people even use anavar as a pwo, even though its a low androgen.
It converts to trenbolone.

Anavar is a solid preWO. Smooth and genuinely lends itself to better peak power while still being so mild.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm planning on doing this exact protocol as a preworkout, and I was thinking of adding Ostarine with it. But, I haven't started my cycle yet.

Get it from forum sponsor Behemoth Labz.
They are not a Sponsor.