Tren

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be starting a cycle soon.
test 3- 300mg?
Tren ace 200-300mg /week
Anadrol 50mg Ed

The reason for the question mark next to test is because idk if I should go 1:1 with the tren or if I should go higher. This will be my first time using tren and I’ve read a lot of different approaches. Looking for some first hand experience advice. Feel free to ask questions.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ratios aren't important and don't really mean anything. Run your test as high as you can go without having to use an ai

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah theres no way to reliably predict how to best do this. I would say this, though: very generally speaking, the more this is leaning towards a cut/kcal deficit, the less test Id run. Or, the more the goal is recomp/growth, the more test. But even thats no "rule of thumb".

As Mike also indicated, the less ancialaries you need to run on-cycle to manage sides, the better. Anadrol can potentially be quite demanding, so Id be leaning towards keeping test at a manageable dose even more.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
That makes a lot of sense. I’ve had previous experience with anadrol and didn’t run into any issues besides blood pressure and back pumps at the later weeks. I had heard quite a few people state that running the test lower helps negate some sides from tren, just wasn’t sure why. This will be a growth cycle. I’ve very low body fat at the moment. Not sure how tren will be for this, but I’m mainly experimenting now before I add tren into my next prep

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My problem is I have no problem eating 5000+ clean kcals per day, so tren doesnt make a surplus unachievable for me. Some guys struggle though.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
My problem is I have no problem eating 5000+ clean kcals per day, so tren doesnt make a surplus unachievable for me. Some guys struggle though.
That won’t be a problem for me either lmao. My calories are somewhat low now as well so it won’t be difficult to eat in a surplus

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That won’t be a problem for me either lmao. My calories are somewhat low now as well so it won’t be difficult to eat in a surplus
Sounds like youre in a good spot.

Most people will say not to run tren in a surplus. But if it works for you in that scenario, you will see good rewards. The problem then becomes youll want to use it all the time. By the sound of it though you have a good strategy? Youre wanting to trial it now to see if its something you could use during a prep down the line?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s basically the reason I’m running it now versus running it for the first time in prep and potentially having sides that throw off training, diet etc. what are the reasons for not running it in a surplus? Obviously tren in a deficit is gonna be amazing for preventing muscle wasting and having that “tren look” but as long as you can get the food in wouldnt it be excellent in a growth phase as well? I’ve heard both sides so I honestly have no clue

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s basically the reason I’m running it now versus running it for the first time in prep and potentially having sides that throw off training, diet etc. what are the reasons for not running it in a surplus? Obviously tren in a deficit is gonna be amazing for preventing muscle wasting and having that “tren look” but as long as you can get the food in wouldnt it be excellent in a growth phase as well? I’ve heard both sides so I honestly have no clue
I think people will recommend saving it for a deficit scenario, for a number of reasons. But theres plenty of "respectable" users who advocate its use during a surplus. Id say just try it for yourself and make up your own mind.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. That’s really what I plan to save it for in the future. I’d much rather run NPP for size but it must be tested out haha

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You won't realize trens true potential until you run it during a prep believe me. I didn't believe in the whole recomp thing or putting on size in a deficit until it happened to me. I get that you want to try it out so you don't screw up your prep but like I said you won't realize what yhe craze about tren is until you do

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@pureburl Tbh I started I decided to eat the tren sammies again with my test. I’m only using 1 to 1.5 mg per kg of body weight. Been debating for a year on whether or not I wanted to run tren ace again after younger dumber me ran it years ago lol. Roughly nailing myself with a 30mg every other day. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and so far managing the sides of tren but defiantly feeling the good effects with no sides unless being insanely thirsty counts and my body is more of an inferno than normal. Vascularity is up for sure. I look at it like this. I’ve read alot of pub med documents and considering one 200mg pellet with 20 mg of estrogen is enough to get cows and horses jacked in 60 or so days is it really feasible for us going any further than 100 mg a week? Most old school body builders used one 73mg amp a week.
I think a lot of the horrible sides come for us as men using it at doses way higher than ever needed. But we are an instant gratification society anymore, so there’s that. But the cholesterol sides the host of other junk that’s usually tied to tren seems ( pub med research docs and common sense ) that perhaps we run it at much higher doses than we should. I am a big on low dose use. An if anyone ask I did test it to make sure it was real tren. also that feeling for those that have taken it know what I mean. That feeling kicked in right at day 4 or 5. Either way just my couple of pennies I wanted toss out there. Either way I’ll be watching to see how you do.
IMG_0643.jpeg

Last edited:
manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reference on my theory i seen this at the local coop getting stuff for the farm and really had me thinking.
  • REVALOR-200 contains trenbolone acetate and stradiol in a slow-release delivery system, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in steers and heifers fed in confinement for slaughter.
  • Contains 200mg of trenbolone acetate and 20mg of estradiol.
  • For steers and heifers fed in confinement for up to 130 days.
Dosage and usage
  • Each REVALOR-200 implant contains 10 pellets
  • Ten implants are provided in each cartridge of REVALOR-200
  • Only one implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of estradiol should be administered to each animal

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@pureburl Tbh I started I decided to eat the tren sammies again with my test. I’m only using 1 to 1.5 mg per kg of body weight. Been debating for a year on whether or not I wanted to run tren ace again after younger dumber me ran it years ago lol. Roughly nailing myself with a 30mg every other day. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and so far managing the sides of tren but defiantly feeling the good effects with no sides unless being insanely thirsty counts and my body is more of an inferno than normal. Vascularity is up for sure. I look at it like this. I’ve read alot of pub med documents and considering one 200mg pellet with 20 mg of estrogen is enough to get cows and horses jacked in 60 or so days is it really feasible for us going any further than 100 mg a week? Most old school body builders used one 73mg amp a week.
I think a lot of the horrible sides come for us as men using it at doses way higher than ever needed. But we are an instant gratification society anymore, so there’s that. But the cholesterol sides the host of other junk that’s usually tied to tren seems ( pub med research docs and common sense ) that perhaps we run it at much higher doses than we should. I am a big on low dose use. An if anyone ask I did test it to make sure it was real tren. also that feeling for those that have taken it know what I mean. That feeling kicked in right at day 4 or 5. Either way just my couple of pennies I wanted toss out there. Either way I’ll be watching to see how you do.View attachment 231794
To add to this dr Todd abd chase irons both are huge proponents of just doing 10mg sub q pre workout which obviously equates to only 70mg per week. If this is your first run and your diet and cardio are dialed in you should see some pretty significant results from this without really any sides unless you are sensitive to 19 nors

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of the horrible sides come for us as men using it at doses way higher than ever needed. But we are an instant gratification society anymore, so there’s that. But the cholesterol sides the host of other junk that’s usually tied to tren seems ( pub med research docs and common sense ) that perhaps we run it at much higher doses than we should. I am a big on low dose use. An if anyone ask I did test it to make sure it was real tren. also that feeling for those that have taken it know what I mean. That feeling kicked in right at day 4 or 5. Either way just my couple of pennies I wanted toss out there. Either way I’ll be watching to see how you do.View attachment 231794
I’ll try to remember to come back to update this post after I get a little into the cycle. I’m gonna start fairly low and titrate up slightly depending on how I’m feeling. I wondering if taking a statin will help combat the cholesterol side effects that tren can produce. Thanks for your input as well

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To add to this dr Todd abd chase irons both are huge proponents of just doing 10mg sub q pre workout which obviously equates to only 70mg per week. If this is your first run and your diet and cardio are dialed in you should see some pretty significant results from this without really any sides unless you are sensitive to 19 nors
This will be my 3rd run but havent ran it in years. But I can feel it hardcore. but I eat clean and run. I stay carb free unless from green veggies and I think that’s the biggest difference. I ate so hard and everything and ran high doses again I was younger and a lot dumber then vs now.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll try to remember to come back to update this post after I get a little into the cycle. I’m gonna start fairly low and titrate up slightly depending on how I’m feeling. I wondering if taking a statin will help combat the cholesterol side effects that tren can produce. Thanks for your input as well
The pub med documents show that the .85 to 1mg per kg of body weight doesn’t have an impact on cholesterol. I personally would stay clear of statins. A lot of info out there from drs and cardiologist showing that statins increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. I had a calcium score done per my drs fear because of my diet which is moderate fat, high protein and low carb. She thought I’d have buildup stating my diet will clog my arteries. Welllllllll my score came back last night and I have a whopping ZERO buildup in my pipes at 40 she didmt know what to say lmao

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reference on my theory i seen this at the local coop getting stuff for the farm and really had me thinking.
  • REVALOR-200 contains trenbolone acetate and stradiol in a slow-release delivery system, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in steers and heifers fed in confinement for slaughter.
  • Contains 200mg of trenbolone acetate and 20mg of estradiol.
  • For steers and heifers fed in confinement for up to 130 days.
Dosage and usage
  • Each REVALOR-200 implant contains 10 pellets
  • Ten implants are provided in each cartridge of REVALOR-200
  • Only one implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of estradiol should be administered to each animal
I know it seems counterintuitive given the pure mass differences but the quantity of a drug thats administered to cattle vs whats "acceptable" for humans can obviously be vastly different.

Take another veterinary injectable product like l-carnitine as an example. The typical equine dose is 200mg twice per week. Yet theres bodybuilders successfully running over 5x that per day.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it seems counterintuitive given the pure mass differences but the quantity of a drug thats administered to cattle vs whats "acceptable" for humans can obviously be vastly different.

Take another veterinary injectable product like l-carnitine as an example. The typical equine dose is 200mg twice per week. Yet theres bodybuilders successfully running over 5x that per day.
So I get what your saying but the tren given to cows and the raws most use for ugl are the same. It’s not like back when they dissolved finajet and such down to make sure it’s good. Tbh I’ve broke down the pellets above not for me to use per se but to send in for quality testing in the past. They both came back the same. Not much if anything was different in term of contaminates. while your right I’m a less is more type of person. The bodybuilders of old prove this to be true. Tren is tren and it’s might shall not be contained. It’s something like all compounds that a lot of ppl have forgotten is they are something that would be respected for what they’re capable of.
That said also the fact that double Or triple of anything is going to be good and definitely don’t get triple the results. Diminished returns the higher you go.

But like I said we live in a society that wants instant results. Instant gratification, a clout driven fan boy/girl culture that flocks to whatever some dipship on YT, Reddit or whatever says without any real research. I do believe our community here and others out there like us online and in person should use this to call out the insanity really teach people respect of these compounds again. an to respect the culture of the house of muscle that is the gym again. To much “me“ culture and bad information. You don’t see the leadership near as much and the few there are that you find are few and far between.
ps I know there are plenty of pillars and leaders here but rarely do we see them out in the open. Joey Swoll is one I’ve really seen that’s stepping up and being vocal with all the toxic **** that’s going on anymore and we need more like him out in the open screaming the same message.

rant complete lol

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@pureburl hey man curious how your doing? Just finished my fourth week at .3 three times a week and body changes and strength is nice. Strength itself is through the roof. Bf down and fairly grainy hard look coming in nice vascular af. Sweating a massive amount but only during strenuous stuff. No real sides just that feeling the best way for me to put it is really this song
either way I hope your journey is that of greatness.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
@pureburl hey man curious how your doing? Just finished my fourth week at .3 three times a week and body changes and strength is nice. Strength itself is through the roof. Bf down and fairly grainy hard look coming in nice vascular af. Sweating a massive amount but only during strenuous stuff. No real sides just that feeling the best way for me to put it is really this song
either way I hope your journey is that of greatness.
Hey bro appreciate you following up. It’s going great so far. Absolutely insane how I’m putting on size while staying just as shredded and being looser with my diet. Only sides are some night sweats amd
Possible high blood pressure assuming for the anadrol. Strength is also on the rise, nothing super insane though surprisingly. 200 a week at the moment

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro appreciate you following up. It’s going great so far. Absolutely insane how I’m putting on size while staying just as shredded and being looser with my diet. Only sides are some night sweats amd
Possible high blood pressure assuming for the anadrol. Strength is also on the rise, nothing super insane though surprisingly. 200 a week at the moment
‘Possible’ high blood pressure?? You are running test, Tren & drol and you haven’t even taken 10 minutes to order a blood pressure machine off Amazon?

SMDH, this is how people blast their kidneys out. If you are smart enough to order drugs on the internet, you can order & use a cuff/wrist reader. Stay on top of that - high BP is what ends your PED use. And it’s totally preventable via a lot of things, but you need to know if it needs management & how seriously.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
‘Possible’ high blood pressure?? You are running test, Tren & drol and you haven’t even taken 10 minutes to order a blood pressure machine off Amazon?

SMDH, this is how people blast their kidneys out. If you are smart enough to order drugs on the internet, you can order & use a cuff/wrist reader. Stay on top of that - high BP is what ends your PED use. And it’s totally preventable via a lot of things, but you need to know if it needs management & how seriously.
Anadrol not dbol and I have been taking my bp and it’s been fine but over the past few days is when I’ve felt possible high bp symptoms and haven’t checked it in a couple days. You could ask questions before you just assume I’m not checking anything instead of sounding like a dickhead and talking down to me. Thanks for your input

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol not dbol and I have been taking my bp and it’s been fine but over the past few days is when I’ve felt possible high bp symptoms and haven’t checked it in a couple days. You could ask questions before you just assume I’m not checking anything instead of sounding like a dickhead and talking down to me. Thanks for your input
Well
IMG_0645.jpeg

he has to ask hell we all do. A lot of guys simply don‘t. Or check anything at all. With that said I’m glad it’s going well also are you running a test base? If not you should You’ll get more from it.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Well View attachment 232525
he has to ask hell we all do. A lot of guys simply don‘t. Or check anything at all. With that said I’m glad it’s going well also are you running a test base? If not you should You’ll get more from it.
yeah, I didn’t mean to sound as pissy as I did in the comment to @Hyde. So I apologize for that. I think I probably took it the wrong way a little bit tbh. But yeah, I’m just running 300/week on test. I dropped the anadrol a little early. I was gonna run it for 4 weeks but just felt that I didn’t wanna continue with any orals. How long are you running your cycle? Im considering doing mine on the shorter side

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since I’m doing a lower dose I’m going with 18 weeks of tren. Maybe longer. As for test I’m on trt anyways so I’ll stay at my “advanced“ trt dose until I'm done with tren then taper back down to my usual 200 a week or 100mg x2 which keeps me right around 1200 to 1400 with free test Out of control thanks to boron and other stuff. I’ve ran low doses of tren for long periods in the past but not this low and the results are stellar.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I didn’t mean to sound as pissy as I did in the comment to @Hyde. So I apologize for that. I think I probably took it the wrong way a little bit tbh. But yeah, I’m just running 300/week on test. I dropped the anadrol a little early. I was gonna run it for 4 weeks but just felt that I didn’t wanna continue with any orals. How long are you running your cycle? Im considering doing mine on the shorter side
I said Drol - slang for Ana’drol. Which is used pharmaceutically to increase RBC, and does so worse than Dbol by a good margin. Combining with Tren is guaranteed high bp over time. You have to stay on top of bp and thickness. I would definitely need a medication like Telmisartan.

And by how your wrote your comment, it still doesn’t make sense how you don’t know if BP is high or not. If you take your bp a couple hours after your morning Drol and it’s high, it’s high. They’re black and white numbers brother.

For me, anything over 130/80 is time to put controls in place. I want to stay under 140/90, and I also start to feel bad over 130/80.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I said Drol - slang for Ana’drol. Which is used pharmaceutically to increase RBC, and does so worse than Dbol by a good margin. Combining with Tren is guaranteed high bp over time. You have to stay on top of bp and thickness. I would definitely need a medication like Telmisartan.

And by how your wrote your comment, it still doesn’t make sense how you don’t know if BP is high or not. If you take your bp a couple hours after your morning Drol and it’s high, it’s high. They’re black and white numbers brother.

For me, anything over 130/80 is time to put controls in place. I want to stay under 140/90, and I also start to feel bad over 130/80.
Misread your comment, thought it said dbol. But I just wasn’t sure of it because I was out of town for a couple days. However, I have checked it since my original comment and it’s actually still within normal range. 128/70

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Misread your comment, thought it said dbol. But I just wasn’t sure of it because I was out of town for a couple days. However, I have checked it since my original comment and it’s actually still within normal range. 128/70
I would be happy with that. If that number is on the Anadrol too, you’re definitely not pushing the kidneys.

Ayush Herbs Carditone is a good temp supplement worth about 6-10 points of BP if you feel you want something but also want to keep up the Anadrol. SNS Kidney Support XT also has a ton of great cycle support stuff, and several ingredients like the big dose of grape seed extract will lower BP if you take 2 doses per day.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy with that. If that number is on the Anadrol too, you’re definitely not pushing the kidneys.

Ayush Herbs Carditone is a good temp supplement worth about 6-10 points of BP if you feel you want something but also want to keep up the Anadrol. SNS Kidney Support XT also has a ton of great cycle support stuff, and several ingredients like the big dose of grape seed extract will lower BP if you take 2 doses per day.
Thanks for those suggestions. I was looking for a good blood pressure supplement just in case I were to start needing one. I’ve been taking liver and kidney supplements of course so I’m hopefully they’re doing their job. Can never go too heavy on the support supps