Tren

Vincent6441

Awards
I was just wondering at what doses people got the insomnia from tren? Also if the time of day makes a diference. And if the insomnia is manageable or not. I personally smoke green to help with sleep and recovery, anyone else found it helps with trens effect on sleep?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats impossible to say.. everyone reacts differently to every compound and at different doses. usually with Tren is the higher you go the more sides you get and the worse they are. Also note that most people take way too much tren and it’s not needed.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh and weed might help you fall asleep but tren will wake you right back up. Nothing can knock off tren insomnia except some super strong prescription sleeping pills but still I’ve seen some people take strong sleeping pills and wake up 2-3 hours after and not sleep the rest of the night. If you take tren you gotta get ready to accept the sides if they come and embrace them or you stay with lighter compound. Tren is no joke.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
300-400mg a week is all I’d keep it at

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear lot of old school guys say how they didnt get as many sides with parabolan as they do with ace nowadays. I dont think it is as simple as speed of delivery, you can always dose ace every day (no matter how cumbersome it may sound).

I think it is the fact that they usually used 2 amps per week, which comes out as roughly 115mg of ace a week when you add up the actual compound without the ester.

If someone today planned a cycle and included 100 - 150mg of ace per week, he would get burned from everybody that he is a pu$$y and that it is too low of a dose.

Vincent6441

Awards
I hear lot of old school guys say how they didnt get as many sides with parabolan as they do with ace nowadays. I dont think it is as simple as speed of delivery, you can always dose ace every day (no matter how cumbersome it may sound).

I think it is the fact that they usually used 2 amps per week, which comes out as roughly 115mg of ace a week when you add up the actual compound without the ester.

If someone today planned a cycle and included 100 - 150mg of ace per week, he would get burned from everybody that he is a pu$$y and that it is too low of a dose.
I know some people have that mindset. But I always dose really low and simply increase if needed and I'll never go as high as sides becoming more than the positive effects. I'm in this for the long game and I'm patient. So one person might crank up the dose and put on some gainz with bad sides or health issues. If I find a healthier way to do it even if it takes me twice as long that's the rout I'm going. It's hard to tell everyone to be that way because most people wana use what the pro's use. But theres no way to know for sure what they use and how much. But you see b/s YouTube videos about "this pro stack" and it's some obscene amount of gear. It really doesnt help the image either when people try and tell you it's not about the gear but the training and food. Then every wana be at the gym is on a gram a week and looks like a broom handle!