Unanswered Tren

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s everyone’s experiences with it? How were the results? Would you run it again? Which ester did you take, along with dosage and duration? How would you run it if you ran it again? I’m just trying to gather some info that might be helpful to me and other who are considering running it. Thanks.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used Tren Ace. 175mg/weekly is my minimum for visible results but I get insomnia and other sides at lower dosing. I like it but it gets harsh around week 6 for me. I have BP issues on any dose.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Make sure you take the time to really research tren before deciding if it's right for you. It's definitely not a beginner compound. The side effects are really hard to deal with for a lot of people. It's also very hard on the body. It's pretty common to get night sweats, shortness of breath, insomnia, chest tightness, mood changes/irritability, tren cough, tren dick, etc. It's definitely no joke. That being said, it's extremely effective as a cutting agent. It's nutrient partitioning is pretty impressive. I personally think you don't need as much as most people run. I've seen good results on as little as 20 to 30 mg a day. I tried all the esters, including base, and hex is by far my favorite. in fact it's probably the only tren that I'll ever use again. I was once told by someone very experienced that they would never use tren unless they're preparing for a show. At the time I thought that was silly, but now I totally agree. I personally like primo way more. It's like baby tren with no sides.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive found 300mg ace pw is my sweet spot for max benefits and minimal sides. But when I say minimal sides, I still get them, but theyre just not so bad I need to quit the cycle.

Honestly, for me, tren gets me in a similiar physical state as sdrol (recomping where you look like a God, popping shoulders, full tris and bis, fat loss around the mid section etc)...but I think I get better strength gainz with tren. Plus I can run tren for 6 weeks+ *if* I want; sdrol, 3-4 max. Sdrol hits my appetite negatively too, and has bad lethargy.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i recomend staying away from the short esters. fuks with your mental state.. makes you a mental mess. up and down.. jealous and irritable.. hostile.. just use hex or enathate. you will like it and it will be easier on the side effects.